924 N Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Captured by Elle

My goal is to unobtrusively document your wedding day love story capturing the grand moments, the tiniest of details and everything in between. I am not there to just take a bunch of "pretty pictures" — of course that is technically my job as a wedding photographer, but more importantly I want to capture the raw emotion behind your wedding day while making sure your experience is truly enjoyable and stress-free from start to finish.

If you are looking for a photographer that caters to fun loving couples that are looking for a fresh and modern approach to their wedding photography and want a team that will capture genuine moments effortlessly then you've come to the right place.

We believe in treating our couples like friends, not clients.. so wanna be friends? ;)

Photography only collections range from $2600 to $3800

Combined Photo + Video packages range from $4300 to 5800

Check us out at www.CapturedByElle.com!

Follow Captured by Elle on

31 Reviews for Captured by Elle

Captured by Elle 1
Captured by Elle 2

Shandalyn · Married on 07/07/2018

From our engagement shoot to our wedding day Elle and her team were nothing short of amazing. Our engagement pictures came out spectacular so I knew our wedding day would be that and more. She somehow turned a rainy gloomy outside set into sunshine with her edits. I don’t know how she did it but we were so pleased with her work. She remained professional and worked with us for 2 years. Day or wedding she provided photo and video and kept to the schedule minute by minute. We were referred by another couple and couldn’t be happier with our choice. Thank you Elle ! Look forward to our final product from our July 7 wedding !

Jaimeet · Married on 03/31/2018

Elle shot our surprise proposal photos at a resort in Orlando in fall 2016, and we absolutely loved her - here’s why!

The Groom Jay’s Perspective:
    Before I started planning anything about the proposal, all I knew is that everything had to be perfect. I’m from Texas and my now fiancee Trishna is from California, but the surprise was going to be in Orlando, so I had to do all the coordinating from a distance. Elle was amazing in helping me plan - from the very first day I contacted her. She said she knew how hard it would be for me to arrange logistics from so far, and not to worry because she had my back. I had a specific vision in mind, which included putting up pictures and lights and flowers and decorations at the venue, and for that I needed details of the area that I couldn’t find online. Elle actually physically went to the resort, took videos of the gazebo and photos of the archways to send me, and located where all the electrical sockets were to help me plan. Throughout the weeks leading up to the proposal, she would immediately respond to all my questions and requests via email, phone, and text. Not only was she super helpful, going above and beyond, she was also really nice and fun to work with. I also wanted to capture the day on video, and she helped me find a videographer who was also no less than perfect for us.

As far as the day of the proposal and getting the pictures afterwards.. see Trishna's review for that!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

It was my honor to help you plan the perfect surprise Jay!! Thank you again for having me!

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

You need to seriosly consider Elle! Elle and her team were so easy, upbeat, and amazing to work with. They will even coach you on how to angle your body, where to put your hand, etc. which is exactly the help my husband and I needed. I cried when I first saw our "sneak peak" photos- they made us look like polished super models. Elle is willing to work with you and help you stick to your budget. We could not afford the whole package as advertised for photo and video, and she first, found out what was important to us, and from there, helped customize a photo/video package that would contain the items we valued most, while helping us stay within budget. Also, Elle and her team seemed to magically blend in-they were very respectful and unobtrusive even during the ceremony, while still capturing those priceless memories. I love how "at ease" she made us and all our guests feel. You will be thrilled with your pictures, videos and wedding day experience if you choose Captured by Elle.

Captured by Elle 3
    Captured by Elle 4

Captured by Elle FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Wedding DJs

Great Photographer easy to work with will capture all the special moments!

• DJ Rey
    DJ Rey Wedding DJs

EVERY WEDDING MOMENT PERFECTLY CAPTURED…BY ELLE! The moment my wife Vivian and I met with Elle, we knew she would be the perfect person to capture our wedding and make it into a feature film. Elle is so personable, friendly, honest and artistic. Elle invited us to meet at her office to discuss our expectations involving the cinematography as well as go over some of the details regarding our wedding. She immediately made us feel comfortable. Elle was able to get a sense of exactly what we were looking for in capturing our special day. We were completely confident in her creative expertise and granted her total artistic freedom on how to best film every moment. As soon as Elle and Vidal arrived on the day of our wedding, they made us feel so relaxed and treated us like family. They began capturing every detail of our wedding day preparations and gift exchange. Elle and Vidal worked so professionally with our photographer and our other vendors too. They expertly recorded our entire ceremony using great camera angles and high-quality microphones for our priest, my wife and myself to obtain excellent audio and video of the ceremony and our vows. They filmed footage from our transport to the church and to our wedding venue. They even filmed while we took photos on beautiful Church Street in downtown Orlando and during our room reveal. Elle and Vidal worked diligently and were with us every step of the way! Every single moment was meticulously captured, including our special dances, surprise moments during the reception and even our sparkler send-off at the end of the evening. They even recorded a surprise song performance I dedicated to my wife! They completely immersed themselves into their work and it showed. They truly captured the heartbeat and feel of our entire wedding celebration! Once we saw the highlight videos as well as our full feature film, we were BLOWN AWAY! We truly loved them! It felt so amazing to relive every single moment of the best day of our lives! Through their amazing creative talents, they were able to weave such a beautiful tapestry of art and storytelling with their unique cinematographic touch and outstanding editing! My wife Vivian and I are so incredibly thankful for Elle and Vidal’s tremendous work and dedication on our videos. They really put their heart and soul into what they do. Because of them, we will always be able to cherish these memories for a lifetime! Do yourself a favor and hire Elle to handle your photography and/or cinematography. Then, you can personally experience the high quality of work, artistic creativity and customer service, which will EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

• Fenice Events Chair Rentals
    Fenice Events Chair Rentals Wedding Rentals

Talented, responsible, and kind. It has been a great pleasure to work with Captured by Elle.

• 924 N Magnolia Ave Orlando, FL 32803 See on map