Captured by Elle Reviews

31 Reviews for Captured by Elle

Captured by Elle 1
Captured by Elle 2

Shandalyn · Married on 07/07/2018

From our engagement shoot to our wedding day Elle and her team were nothing short of amazing. Our engagement pictures came out spectacular so I knew our wedding day would be that and more. She somehow turned a rainy gloomy outside set into sunshine with her edits. I don’t know how she did it but we were so pleased with her work. She remained professional and worked with us for 2 years. Day or wedding she provided photo and video and kept to the schedule minute by minute. We were referred by another couple and couldn’t be happier with our choice. Thank you Elle ! Look forward to our final product from our July 7 wedding !

Jaimeet · Married on 03/31/2018

Elle shot our surprise proposal photos at a resort in Orlando in fall 2016, and we absolutely loved her - here’s why!

The Groom Jay’s Perspective:
    Before I started planning anything about the proposal, all I knew is that everything had to be perfect. I’m from Texas and my now fiancee Trishna is from California, but the surprise was going to be in Orlando, so I had to do all the coordinating from a distance. Elle was amazing in helping me plan - from the very first day I contacted her. She said she knew how hard it would be for me to arrange logistics from so far, and not to worry because she had my back. I had a specific vision in mind, which included putting up pictures and lights and flowers and decorations at the venue, and for that I needed details of the area that I couldn’t find online. Elle actually physically went to the resort, took videos of the gazebo and photos of the archways to send me, and located where all the electrical sockets were to help me plan. Throughout the weeks leading up to the proposal, she would immediately respond to all my questions and requests via email, phone, and text. Not only was she super helpful, going above and beyond, she was also really nice and fun to work with. I also wanted to capture the day on video, and she helped me find a videographer who was also no less than perfect for us.

As far as the day of the proposal and getting the pictures afterwards.. see Trishna's review for that!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

It was my honor to help you plan the perfect surprise Jay!! Thank you again for having me!

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

You need to seriosly consider Elle! Elle and her team were so easy, upbeat, and amazing to work with. They will even coach you on how to angle your body, where to put your hand, etc. which is exactly the help my husband and I needed. I cried when I first saw our "sneak peak" photos- they made us look like polished super models. Elle is willing to work with you and help you stick to your budget. We could not afford the whole package as advertised for photo and video, and she first, found out what was important to us, and from there, helped customize a photo/video package that would contain the items we valued most, while helping us stay within budget. Also, Elle and her team seemed to magically blend in-they were very respectful and unobtrusive even during the ceremony, while still capturing those priceless memories. I love how "at ease" she made us and all our guests feel. You will be thrilled with your pictures, videos and wedding day experience if you choose Captured by Elle.

Captured by Elle 3
    Captured by Elle 4

Becky · Married on 11/18/2017

We had such an amazing time working with Elle! She is friendly, very chill, but also super professional. We loved her pictures, we loved meeting her even more. She has such an amazing personality and is so easy to work with. Elle throws in the engagement session in most of her packages and we highly recommend it because me and my husband are terrible picture takers, but Elle made us look like pros! She helped teach us how to pose and just get to know us in general. It totally helped us be more prepared and relaxed on the wedding day. She is great at being in the forefront when she needs to (such as when corraling family members for portraits) and fading into the background when she needs to (such as during the ceremony). We had two shooters and Elle and her assistant worked very well together to capture all the angles. Elle is very good at making sure the package you get fits with your wants and needs and to stay within your budget, but believe me, whatever package you choose, she is worth every penny! Its only been a few weeks since the wedding but we've already got a handful of sneak peak photos and we love them, we can't wait to see the rest. She made us look like models! We can't recommend Elle and her team enough, her photos are top notch, she comes extremely prepared and organized, and she'll leave you wondering if its acceptable to become friends with your vendors after your wedding.

Elise Castro · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

Definitely book this girl for your special day! I absolutely LOVE Elle! She is super sweet and amazing with her photography skills. She was so easy to work with. She did an awesome job capturing our fairy tale themed engagement shoot, our wedding, and I surprised my hubby with a boudoir album. Never once in any of the shoots did I feel uncomfortable. I am not skilled at posing in front of a camera, but she was able to talk me through how to pose and our pictures turned AMAZING!! She knew when my husband and I were getting a little tired of pictures so she would have us take breaks. The rest of her team were very great too. The photographers and videographers worked extremely well together. Hire Elle, and you won’t be disappointed!! Will be planning to ask for her help for other future milestone photo shoots!! 5 out of 5!!!! Oh, and also, purchase a wedding album! She does an amazing job with the layouts and I will have this high quality album of all the gorgeous pictures that I will treasure forever.

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2017

The ABSOLUTE BEST! Very professional and proficient. The team was awesome and everyone worked hard to make sure our beautiful day was captured just how we wanted it!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

We searched and searched for a videographer to the point that we didn't think we were going to find one that would fit what we wanted. Having someone come in and be so much of a part of your special day was a very big deal for us. That is why we took such a long time researching someone. Finally we came across Elle and we knew she would be the right fit. She and her partner made us feel so comfortable that we forgot they were even there. They were so amazing at blending in and capturing all the moments we were looking for. The video is absolutely more than we could have hoped for!

Reinaldo · Married on 12/17/2016

EVERY WEDDING MOMENT PERFECTLY CAPTURED…BY ELLE!

The moment we met Elle, we knew she would be the perfect person to capture our wedding. Elle is so personable, friendly, honest and artistic. Elle invited us to meet at her office to discuss our expectations and go over our wedding details. Elle was able to get a sense of exactly what we were looking for in capturing our special day. We were completely confident in her creative expertise and granted her total artistic freedom on how to best film each moment.

As soon as Elle and Vidal arrived, they made us feel relaxed and treated us like family. They captured every detail of our wedding day preparations and gift exchange. They worked professionally with our photographer and our other vendors. They expertly recorded our entire ceremony and vows using great camera angles and high-quality microphones. They filmed footage from our transport to the church and wedding venue. They even filmed as we took photos on Church Street in downtown Orlando. Elle and Vidal were with us every step of the way! Every moment was meticulously captured, including our special dances, surprise moments during the reception and our sparkler send-off. They even recorded a surprise performance I dedicated to my wife! They completely immersed themselves into their work to capture the heartbeat and feel of our entire wedding celebration!

Once we saw the highlight videos and full feature film, we were BLOWN AWAY! It felt amazing to relive every moment of the best day of our lives! Using their creative talents, they were able to weave a beautiful tapestry of art and storytelling with their cinematographic touch and editing! We are so incredibly thankful for Elle and Vidal’s tremendous work. They put their heart and soul into what they do. Because of them, we will be able to cherish these memories for a lifetime! Do yourself a favor and hire Elle! Then, you can personally experience the high quality of work which will EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

Virnalisa · Married on 12/15/2016

I came across Captured by Elle's work a couple of weeks before our wedding. I had reviewed other videographers' work but somehow I wasn't convinced that we should make room for video in our budget yet something about Elle and her work endeared me to her and I'm so glad she and her team were able to accommodate us at the last minute! They did their work so precisely and creatively and we are thrilled with the results. Elle and her team were a breeze to work with, professional yet relatable. Just awesome.

Trishna · Married on 11/11/2016

My surprise proposal was one of the biggest days of my life, and Elle played an integral part in making it perfect.

Jay had a lot of things planned for the actual proposal so the whole thing took about half an hour. Elle was totally out of the way the whole time - I barely even realized she was there photographing us - so it still felt like just the two of us enjoying our special day in an intimate setting. After the proposal, we had family and friends who were secretly watching join us, and we exchanged hugs and “omg!s” and inspections of the new ring for a long time, but Elle was still patient. Afterwards, she invited us to do a photoshoot at the resort, and was very mindful of the tiniest details - making sure the ring was visible in every shot, making sure every strand of my hair was in its proper place, making sure our faces were in flattering angles, etc - and took plenty of time getting every setting we wanted. I thought I was always super picky about pictures, but Elle took it upon herself to make each shot perfect. I was still nervous about getting the photos - after all, it was a surprise proposal, and I wasn’t dressed to my absolute best for the occasion, nor was I focusing on how I looked while I was listening to Jay tell me how much he loved me and asking me to marry him. But when we got the pictures from Elle (just two days later!), I was absolutely blown away! She did such an incredible job - capturing every single moment and emotion perfectly, almost better than the video of the proposal did, and somehow made us look like natural models too without over-editing. Downloading and sharing the pictures were a breeze, too. When Jay told me all of this only cost $350, I was shocked - such a great deal for elite standards of quality!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer than Elle - there isn’t one thing I could name that I wished she had done differently or better. Photography is so, so, so important for your big day - choose the best!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

You are the sweetest!! I am so glad you loved everything. It was my pleasure to help capture it all so you can remember it forever. :)

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

I'm literally obsessed with Elle's work for our wedding! Right now we're just at the photo/video preview stages because our wedding was only a week ago, but she did amazing work with our engagement photos and from what I've seen in our wedding preview photos. Elle made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and completely listened to us in every sense - from the types of photos we prefer, to how to deal with those certain family members who aren't into getting their pictures taken! She's so easy to work with, so sweet, and truly cares about her clients. During our wedding, there was a complete downpour and she and her team were right in the middle of it, with a smile on their face and rain soaking them up! They never once acted like the rain would slow their work down or get in their way. I am so appreciative of Elle and her crew for that because it made me feel more at ease with the crazy weather!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

I am obsessed with YOU!! Your wedding was amazing.. monsoon and all! One for the record books ;) Hugs!!

Alexandra · Married on 08/29/2016

We found CapturedbyElle in a wedding group on Facebook after reading reviews and viewing her pictures on her website we got in contact with Elle, and it was the best decision we made! Elle and her team are amazing to work with we have only high praise about the pictures and video they took. Even our guests said that they were amazing! Elle always gets back in a timely fashion, will answer any of your questions, is easy to work with, and most important makes you feel comfortable. The moment we met her on the wedding day I gave her a big hug because it felt like we had known each other forever and in reality it was the first time I had met her. I highly recommend Elle and her team and they will make sure you have the most beautiful pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

You are so kind Alex.. thank you for everything! The pleasure was all mine. :) Big hugs!!!

Tirzah · Married on 05/29/2016

From the moment I went onto Elle's website and saw her work I fell in love! I loved her creative style and unique personality that can definately be seen in her work. My husband and I spoke with Elle over the phone and were absolutely impressed with her professionalism and patience in answering all of our questions. When we decided to book, we were both so busy, and kept forgetting to fill out our forms etc, but Elle took her time with us and was understanding with our busy schedules. When Elle arrived on our wedding day it felt like we had known her for years! She did such a great job integrating all of our accessories into our photos as well. I was running late getting ready on my wedding day, but Elle still made the best of her time with us and was able to capture some great shots. We received a preview of some of our our shots the day after the wedding, and the complete album just over a month after which was great. Elle and her associate captured all of the amazing emotional moments from our big day and we couldn't have been more impressed with her work! Thank you Elle!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Tirzah.. spending the day with you and Spencer was a real treat!! Huge hugs to you both!

Rose · Married on 04/30/2016

Words cannot describe how much I love Elle, and her crew. She is the most talented photographer I have ever met in my entire life. She was able to capture every single moment that meant the world to me and translate the love that James and I share visually. Elle is an amazing artist. It was such a joy to work with all of her crew members. Vidal the videographer was so much fun, had awesome looking equipment, and had an amazing smile. I cannot wait to see my wedding video. Justin, the second photographer, captured the details, and made sure my groom, and groomsmen were taken care of. The team works so well together, it was like they were dancing. I am so happy I went with Elle and her team to capture one of the most important days of my life. Not only have I met my favorite photographer but I've also made a real friend. I want to say thank you to Elle and to everyone that was involved in capturing my moments with James. I love you! To anyone reading this review, do not hesitate, book her now! She is worth every penny that you spend and so much more.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

Right back atcha girl!! Loved spending the day with you guys.. it was loads of fun! Hope you enjoy all the crazy and beautiful moments we captured. Hugs!
  • Z

Zeena Mae · Married on 01/09/2016

Elle did an amazing job of capturing our special moments at our wedding! I can't thank her and her team enough for all their hard work! I have to give special props to her videographer. He not only took great videos of the wedding but all the while he actually enjoyed taking the videos! He always had a smile on his face and had enthusiasm for being part of our day. Thanks to Elle's coaching, all of the pictures came out perfect =) There were so many things that happened at the wedding that I didn't even know or remember happened because it was such a crazy day; but the pictures helped us bring together everything that took place on our wedding day. We got the picture with video package which was reasonably priced for our budget and included everything that we wanted. All of the extra stuff that we requested (more video and picture time) was also affordable. Elle worked hard to accommodate our requests and ensure that all our memories were captured perfectly. Thank you for being there right at the beginning when Jose and I (Zee) met and being our photographer. We definitely would recommend you to our friends, in fact I've had a few people request your info =)

Sent on 03/30/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words Zee.. I promise you the pleasure was all ours!! <3 Big hugs, Elle

Vicky · Married on 12/11/2015

I don't event know where to begin... Lets start with Elle is one AMAZING photographer! We were referred to Elle through a mutual friend and could not be happier! Once we met her, we knew she was our photographer. We booked Elle without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding. Elle made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each turn in planning and guided us through the entire wedding day with ease. Elle's pictures are stunning and truly capture the beauty of our day. Elle has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique places to shoot our photos. I have to say Elle actually makes taking photos fun! She is truly a one of a kind photographer. I still find myself staring at our wedding photos in awe.

So LOOK NO FURTHER!!! You're spending the entire day with your photographer - better make it someone as down to earth, cool and exciting as Elle! She has our highest recommendations. Elle is simply the best!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

You are the best Vicky!! Thank you so much for the super sweet words.. trust me I would do it all over again in a heartbeat-- you guys were incredible!

Kaycie · Married on 11/21/2015

Elle is amazing! From day one she did everything possible to make sure she captured the best photos! Our engagement session photos, my bridal shoot photos, and our wedding photos are timeless and priceless! Thank you Elle! You have gained "for life" clients!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

You and Erik were amazing!! Thanks so much for trusting us with your memories from start to finish ;) Huge hugs, Elle

Alexa · Married on 11/07/2015

Elle and her team were amazing! She has such a creative eye and captured the essence of our wedding! Her pictures were amazing and brought us back to that day. I loved that there was an extra photographer so I could get getting ready photos and so could my husband. She kept in contact the entire time and made us feel very comfortable while taking the photos. She offered great direction and we had fun! We got our photos back quickly and were able to show them with friends and family! I can't wait to have more photo sessions with her !

Sent on 12/20/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your sweet words Alexa.. you and Kevin were a DREAM to work with! Many hugs, Elle

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

Where should I start with my amazing experience with Elle and team?! We had a pretty unconventional setup as we got married in Nassau, Bahamas, by way of cruise ship, and we brought along 60+ of our nearest and dearest! Our biggest concern was that if we hired someone for just the venue, we'd miss all the ship pics and all the fun that was had along the way! Elle and her crew (her awesome husband) agreed to come for the entire voyage and change venues as we went along. The final pics were great and she knew just how to corral/direct our folks. I'm very pleased with the end result and she had the final pics ready for us before my friend (who got married 2 weeks before me) even had her sneak peek from her photographer! We had the prelim sneak peek a week and a half after the wedding! I am going to stop before I break the exclamation key right off my keyboard!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Aww, Amy you've got me literally cracking up! You and Scott are the SWEETEST and deserve a million exclamation marks as well!!!!! ;) Huge hugs, Elle

David · Married on 10/02/2015

Elle was fantastic. We found her at the very last minute and the photos she took were incredible. Her and her assistant, Vidal, we're so focused on the details and even went to scout the area beforehand to make sure everything was perfect. Even better is that she uploaded highlight photos less than 24 hours later. I highly recommend her for any and all photo services. Thanks again Elle for making this day so special!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

You guys hold a special place in my heart-- seeing the joy on your faces was the best part! Thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of it. Warmly, Elle

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I are extremely grateful we found Elle. She made our Engagement and Wedding day pictures bright and showing a glow that not only comes from the couple but from the photographer's love for her work!!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Captured by Elle's reply:

Awww I'm glad you found me too! You guys were amazing to work with! Hugs hugs, Elle

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2015

Great Photos! She's awesome to work with! She makes your day extra special

Sent on 10/14/2015

Thanks so much Nicole! The pleasure was all mine :) Hugs, Elle

Michele · Married on 08/01/2015

I’m so glad we found Elle on our search for the perfect wedding photographer! She was so fun to work with, and you can tell that she truly loves what she does. I love how excited she gets over capturing the perfect shots. I knew from our very first email communication that she was going to be great to work with. One of my favorite things about her is her quick response time. She never went longer than a day before getting back to us. Also, I couldn’t believe how fast she had our pictures ready, both our engagement session and our wedding photos. She is super organized, and made sure to capture every moment that we noted as important to us. I absolutely loved every photo she took. She has the best eye, and catches everything! She is so smooth that we completely forgot she was snapping pictures in the background. She worked well with our other vendors, also. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She knows what she is doing, and we will definitely be using her again in the future. She is the best!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

I SO appreciate your kind words Michele! You and Chris were an absolute joy to work with :)))) Big hugs, Elle

Becca · Married on 07/10/2015

Elle was amazing. We found her at the very last minute and the photos she took were incredible. Her and her assistant, Vidal, we're so focused on the details. They truly captured the beauty of our wedding at Paradise Cove Orlando. At times I didn't even notice they were there while they took photos which is a sign of a great photographer. Even better is that she uploaded sneak peek photos 24 hours later. I highly recommend her for any and all photo services. Thanks again Elle for making this day so special!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you so much love! Your wedding was truly beautiful and it was so much fun to capture it for you both. Big hugs, Elle

Elle was amazing to work with from the moment we hired her! She did so much more than just take photos.. She helped recommend vendors, put together a timeline for us, helped with planning our engagement session and more! She truly went above and beyond. She is so friendly and personable that everyone felt comfortable around her. A million thanks to Elle and her team!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you again for allowing me to share in your big day-- you guys were awesome! Warmest wishes always, Elle