Steve Ezzo Entertainment Reviews

70 | Pebble Beach, CA

70 Reviews for Steve Ezzo Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

MIchael · Married on 08/27/2017

My wife and I hired Steve Ezzo Entertainment to provide the DJ for our wedding this past August at the Lodge in Pebble Beach, CA. From the outset, Steve Ezzo Entertainment were excellent to work with. They are very responsive to our needs and provided us with a top notch, first class DJ, Joy, for our wedding reception. Joy took into account our wishes for songs reflecting the 70's and 80's and she provided a wonderful mix of slow and fast songs that got the entire wedding party and guests dancing! We were thoroughly satisfied with the excellent customer service of Steve Ezzo Entertainment. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with on our entertainment/music needs for our big day. Thanks to Steve Ezzo Entertainment for being a significant part of our wedding day and for helping to make it most successful and fun!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2017

I would give this band 5 stars for detailed and timely communication with Ann regarding what they can offer. They've shown to be pretty flexible with working with my budget, and I look forward to having them perform during my entire wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour, and reception.

AFTER-WEDDING REVIEW: From the ceremony to the reception, all of the performances were perfect. We could not have had a more beautiful ceremony or fun reception without their talented band! We've heard many compliments from our guests regarding the singing and overall sound quality the 8-piece band produced. Some guests even said that hiring them for our wedding was way better than if we had gotten a DJ. We and many of our guests thought the song choices during the dancing portion were awesome choices that enabled guests of all ages to feel included and compelled to dance. I felt that each song, one after the other, was a hit. Lastly, Steve was a great emcee; he came off as very experienced, clear with his announcements, and was willing to accommodate our minor last-minute changes to the schedule. My now husband and I are overjoyed that we chose the Steve Ezzo band for our wedding, and would not have done it any other way. Our decision to "splurge" by having a band was well worth it and made our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jon · Married on 03/18/2017

Can't say enough about Steve and his crew. My wife gave me very few responsibilities for this wedding, but one big one was to take care of the music.

Ann Ezzo was our contact person and handles all the logistics for the band. She was awesome in following up with us periodically throughout the wedding planning process, all of which was to ensure everything ran like a well-oiled machine, and it did. She was able to prepare a package that fit our needs and was able to provide as much or as little as we needed. I also appreciated that Ann offered and recommended additional services as needed, but was never pushy about it like some vendors can be.

Steve provided mics and sound for the ceremony, background recorded music for the cocktail hour, and a band for our reception, as well as MC'ing services for the reception. Everything was flawless. People came up to us all night thanking us for the live band and telling us how much they enjoyed the music and dancing.

I was so impressed with the band that I told our photographers to make sure we got a picture with them at the end of the night. I couldn't let the night end without that picture for us to remember what a fun night it was.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Megan · Married on 10/23/2016

If you want entertainment that your guests can't stop talking about after the actual wedding day.. then Ezzo Entertainment is for you. Not only are they incredibly accommodating, they are also some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. And the talent! Don't even get me started. They have it all with a wide variety of music that will get everyone on the dance floor. We would hire Ezzo Ent again in a heart beat. Top notch!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Gillian · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I had Steve Ezzo Entertainment play for our wedding on 10/22/2016 at Holman Ranch, and we could not have been happier with our choice! Steve played guitar during our ceremony (which was beautifully done), they dj'd the reception, and we had a full band for dancing. Steve did an amazing job MC'ing throughout the night, which made everything flow really smoothly, and helped give structure to the night. When we went to dance, we were blown away by how good the band was - we had chosen Steve Ezzo Entertainment based on how good the audio/video clips we saw were, but as good as they are, Ezzo Entertainment was even more amazing in person. They sounded incredible, played the music we requested (including learning our first dance song "All I Want Is You," which they did a beautiful job with, had positive energy the whole night through, and most importantly, kept everyone dancing until the last dance. So many guests told us how much the loved the band, and I know our guests wouldn't have danced as much as they did (and they danced a lot!), if the band were any other band than Steve Ezzo Entertainment. As an additional bonus, Ann was responsive and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. Despite the fact that sometimes I was distracted by work/planning, she kept me organized, and made the whole process smooth, and entirely enjoyable. We were so happy we had Steve Ezzo Entertainment be a part of our wedding - they are amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Emily · Married on 10/21/2016

Steve and his band performed at our October 2016 wedding and they are amazing! I worked with Ann during the booking process and she was responsive and flexible. There were some logistics that needed to be worked out due to the venue layout, but Ann made sure we were able to get everything right. On the day of our wedding, the band was great and our guests all commented on how great their performance was. I would definitely recommend them for your events!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with Steve and Joy. Steve played the guitar for the ceremony and cocktail hour and Joy DJed the reception. They were both amazing! We have been receiving calls and text messages every day since the wedding from all of our friends and family raving about the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. Both Steve and Joy incorporated our requests, our guest's requests and threw in some of what he/she knew would be hits. We honestly could not have asked for anything different. Many of our friends have told us that it was the best combination of music he/she has ever heard at a wedding. Steve's guitar playing is top notch and Joy absolutely nailed it as our DJ. To add to it all, her rendition of at last was beyond anything we could have asked for. My husband and I wish we could do it all again! We honestly can't thank Steve, Joy & Ezzo Entertainment enough for making our day and night the best of our lives. Also, Ann (handles the business side) made the entire process seamless and was always very timely in responding to emails and setting up communication between Joy, Steve, my husband, my family and me. I would highly recommend Steve and Joy! They are true professionals and will make your day/night unforgettable!

Sent on 09/27/2016

David · Married on 07/09/2016

I'm a tough critic when it comes to live music, but Steve Ezzo and his band are absolutely top notch!!! They performed at my wedding reception in Big Sur earlier this month and they were just fabulous. I booked their quartet for my cocktail hour and 8-piece band for the rest of the reception. Steve really knows how to read the crowd!! The dance floor was full all night, nobody wanted the music to stop. All of my guests raved about how awesome the band was. From jazz standards to top 40, these guys rocked. Shout out to Steve's wife, Ann, who handles all of the bookings and 'customer service'. She is such a pleasure to work with and a total professional. They're all professionals. You will not be disappointed if you hire Steve Ezzo, I guarantee it!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

If I could give them 10 starts out of 5 I would! They made our daughter's wedding (150 guests) spectacular. They were the big hit of the evening. We got comments like: "Now we don't have to go see Earth, Wind, and Fire; Stevie Wonder, Blues Brothers, etc., because these guys do their songs better than they can do them now, and sound nearly as good as them at their peaks." Seriously, these guys are all top professional musicians led by Steve Ezzo (former lead guitar of Three Dog Night). Hiring them was the best bang for the bucks of the whole evening. Steve played instrumental guitar during the ceremony; we had sax and keyboard playing jazz on the patio for the cocktail hour, and almost the full band (8) during dinner, where they played great music but at a volume where everyone could still converse. After dinner they got everyone dancing! The dance floor (24x24) was filled for most of the night. Non-dancers stood/sat around watching and listening all night. They gave our party so much energy, people told it was one of the best weddings and they had a lot to do with that. We had bride/groom’s friends dancing with most of the parents' age folks as well to all types of music. They played old stuff and new stuff, blues, slow dances, funk, etc. I strongly recommend getting both male and female vocalists (they even brought a third vocalist just as a free addition). We had a trumpet arrive after dinner to bring things up a notch and there is nothing like a good horn section. They have a great song list to choose from, but also quickly adjusted to what was happening on the floor. Ann Ezzo is the most responsive vendor ever. Steve is an experienced MC and gave all the introductions to speeches/toasts, etc. We had an option to end at 11:30, but we extended and the floor was filled to midnight. Hire as many of them as you can afford, you cannot go wrong with these guys. Nothing like live music compared to a DJ and the one thing everyone is still talking about.

Sent on 06/26/2016

JEREMY · Married on 05/29/2016

Steve Ezzo and the Monterey All Stars are an amazing band with so much talent. We got their 8-piece band option and everyone at our wedding loved them. They played hits from the 60's, 70's, 80's, and even modern hits from popular rock bands. They were even able to play our first dance, and the Father/daughter and Mother/son dances! Steve Ezzo was one of the greatest Emcee's I've seen at a wedding and does a wonderful job at it. They were really easy to coordinate with and worked really well with our venue (Asilomar Conference Grounds). I'd recommend them to anyone, as they are the BEST Wedding band to hire in the bay area!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kevin · Married on 05/07/2016

I couldn't recommend them any higher. Ann is a pleasure to work with and is extremely responsive to any and all inquires. The band and DJ service was phenomenal and everyone had great things to say about them! Anyone getting married in the Carmel area has to go with Steve!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Speaking as the Mother of the Bride, I loved this band! They played at my daughter's wedding at the Log Cabin in the Presidio. They were gracious, warm and best of all, were wonderful. From the guitar solo for the wedding ceremony, to all the various music they played during the reception, they managed to accommodate guests of all ages happily. They had an enormous amount of talent. They mixed the music up to let everyone enjoy the entire reception, from the subdued music during dinner, to the lively dance music interspersed with slow songs to let everyone have a chance. Hire this band!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Alina · Married on 02/06/2016

You cannot go wrong with Steve Ezzo band. Fabulous music, professional service, smooth operations, seemless transitions. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Sadie · Married on 10/24/2015

You all were amazing!! From the planning process all the way to packing up your things. You guys helped make our day awesome. The music was perfect. Thank you for rolling with the punches on our wedding day and adding to the love in the air. You guys were awesome. We couldn't imagine a better band to be a part of our day.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Ann (Steve Ezzo's wife) was my first point of contact for the band. She is AWESOME. She was so helpful. From the worksheets she sent me to the friendly suggestions. She was a huge part of making my wedding day worry free. The band was amazing. They were such troopers when my friends pulled out a giant "champagne spoon" that took over the dance floor. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for live music opposed to a DJ. I wouldn't have changed anything about them!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve Ezzo band was a blast to have at our wedding. The band was on spot for all the songs to keep the party going. Our guest still rave about how much fun they had. The band was so amazing that of our guest truly believed we had hired Bruno Mars because they were able to nail his music on key. Great band to have because they also offered a variety of music. They were also very good to work with while booking and instructed us on the type of music that would be best during dinner, dancing, etc. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Robert · Married on 09/06/2015

Everything about your performance was perfect--from your professionalism to your musicality to your efficiency to the volume of the sound system. We loved the enthusiasm of all of the musicians and vocalists. Thanks for making our daughter's wedding so amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

The music was fantastic and one of the best parts of the evening. I wish we'd had more. Ann was absolutely incredible to work with. So helpful, understanding, and on top of everything. One of the best vendors at our wedding! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jen · Married on 07/11/2015

Did not expect anything less than top notch professionalism and music, and they delivered! excellent! Hired them for our reception, 5-piece Band + DJ, and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Monterey / Carmel area!

Sent on 08/03/2015

The steve ezzo band played at my wedding this summer and they were AMAZING!!! They got people up and excited to dance all night and their music was phenomenal. Steve Ezzo did an awesome job MCing the wedding and playing solo guitar during the ceremony as well. He's very personable and great at what he does. Everything went without a hitch and everyone at Steve Ezzo Entertainment was easy to work with and great about following our wishes day of. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band, MC, etc.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Talia · Married on 06/25/2015

Let me start by saying we were probably the kind of clients that drive vendors crazy. We were distracted and always past the deadlines when we finally made decisions. Unintentionally, we made their job more difficult at every step, and yet they were still incredible at our wedding! Ann handles the management for the band, she is very kind and organized, which is great for keeping forgetful couples like us on track with planning. Steve and his band are all such amazing musicians and so much fun! Steve was the DJ for songs during the ceremony. It might be an option that he plays songs on the guitar instead...but we didn't give him enough warning to prepare (we finalized songs like...a week before). He did a great job with Dj-ing the ceremony, and I think he played some acoustic guitar while guests arrived? He played guitar during cocktail hour, and it made for a wonderful atmosphere. We saw many guests just lingering around where he was playing because they enjoyed the music so much. For the dinner he did a great job of keeping all his emcee duties very casual (to fit with our wedding). He made jokes and kept it fun, but didn't over-do it or make it about him in anyway. For dancing, they were incredible. All of our guests had so much fun and had nothing but praise for the band. They were polite, professional, and kept everyone excited about the music the whole time. We opted for both male and female singers to get a bigger range of songs...and they were both phenomenal. The live band experience was so fun and the musicians were so kind and warm towards all our guests, they felt like family. They knew all the perfect songs to play during cocktails, dinner, and dancing for our families and friends...even without us being helpful and giving them hints! We have nothing but the fondest memories of Steve, his band, and their contribution to our wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

From start to finish, we were incredibly impressed with the Steve Ezzo Band. They were easy to communicate with throughout the process of planning our wedding, are incredibly organized, trustworthy, and professional...plus they know how to get a party going and keep it going! Our wedding was incredible in large part due to Steve and the band. The band is so talented and our dance floor was packed with our happy dancing guests all night long! We've had so many compliments on the band since the wedding...in fact so many people have told us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to in large part because the entertainment could not be beat! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the Steve Ezzo band and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to throw an unforgettable party!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Steve Ezzo’s band provided the music for our daughter’s destination wedding at the Highlands Inn in Carmel, California on May 23rd. Steve and Ann were wonderful to work with in planning the music. Ann and I communicated for over a year to coordinate the music. She was very organized and very professional during our communications. We immediately felt like we were in the best of hands in coordinating the music for the wedding. The music was AWESOME!!! From the guitar music before the ceremony to the beautiful ceremony music, to the dinner jazz music, to the full band bringing down the house- Steve provided the best of the best in music for the wedding. Steve knows how to get the party going. The dance floor stayed packed with everyone having a marvelous time dancing. The soulful sounds of the soloist filled the room with a great sound. We cannot say enough good things about Steve, Ann, and the band. So glad we booked them early, Thank you Steve and Ann, you really made our daughter’s wedding a day to remember.
    Leana

Sent on 06/05/2015

Daniel · Married on 05/02/2015

Ann and Steve were absolutely lovely people to work with. Our wedding was planned from across two continents which did not deter Ann at all. Ann was very patient and honest with what would be available for us when booking the band. The 6-piece band was fantastic, everyone loved the music and it was great to see everyone (old and young) up and dancing.

Have no regrets and would definitely keep an eye out for them at future weddings!

Sent on 05/07/2015

R · Married on 03/22/2015

Steve ezzo and band provided live music for our brunch wedding this weekend. He also served as a great master of ceremonies. All the guests loved the music! Steve and band are welcoming, talented, and wonderful artists. My husband and I are very grateful they were able to help make the day so terrific. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great band!

Sent on 03/25/2015