Star Mobile Entertainment Reviews

14 | Green Bay, WI

14 Reviews for Star Mobile Entertainment

Cammy · Married on 09/06/2014

From start to finish, Tyler and his team made sure things ran smoothly. We were very impressed with how much they paid attention to detail and made sure every thing and every one was where it/they should be. The way they up lit the room was perfect and they provided really great music for our dinner and dancing! Thank you Star Mobile Entertainment for putting the cherry on top of our wedding reception.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Tyler and his assistant were fantastic to work with for our wedding. The value was outstanding, especially since they traveled to our venue for no extra charge. Their experience was truly evident, especially with having our wedding DIY and outdoors. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area. Also, it is awesome that they offer the photo booth and uplighting (we didn't actually get that since it didn't fit our theme, but the pics online look amazing) as part of the package.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2014

They were more than worth it. Everything went exactly as planned from beginning to end. The lighting looked superb, and the music was just what we were looking for; our guests loved the variety! I can say enough about how they lit the room, and the amazing "DJ area" they brought, made the dance floor look classy and professional. Star Mobile Entertainment definitely does deliver what they say. We would recommend them to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Linda · Married on 07/25/2014

We were very happy with Star Mobile for the services they provided at my wedding. They were very easy to work with, and know their stuff. Wonderful ceremony set-up! Our reception room looked amazing. The perfect color up-lighting matched our tables and cake, and made all the difference. They played GREAT music, and we had nothing but complements from our guests. Our wedding couldn't have been what it was without Star Mobile. Thanks!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Abby · Married on 06/28/2014

Star Mobile made sure me and my husbands wedding day went perfect! Our guests enjoyed the photo booth they provided and the music was just what we wanted. Thanks guys, for making our day special!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Larissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Tyler helped us plan our wedding reception and ceremony with no problems. He gave us advice on lighting suggestions as well as music choices! We would recommend Star Mobile Entertainment to family and friends, and look forward to using them for future anniversary parties!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Becky · Married on 04/05/2014

I can't say enough good things about Tyler from Star Mobile! We knew from our first meeting that they were the DJ company we were looking for! Tyler was professional, but down-to-earth and easy to work with. We were planning a long distance wedding in Green Bay from California and Tyler could not have been more helpful and accommodating with our questions. He kept the dance floor packed all night and was great at reading the crowd's mood. Our family and friends had great things to say about Tyler the next day and they didn't want the party to end!

Star Mobile also provided our photo booth. The host, Emma, was super fun with our guests and the party props were a hit.

Star Mobile was my favorite vendor. :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

Thank you Star Mobile for making our wedding day PERFECT! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Tyler was super easy to work with as we planned our day and very accommodating as well. The lighting he provided was phenomenal and our guests could not say enough great things about him. I will definitely be recommending Star Mobile to anyone who needs a DJ whether it be for a wedding or just a party. Keep up the great work Star Mobile! Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jenn · Married on 11/16/2013

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Star Mobile Entertainment exceeded our expectations! DJ Tyler J and Emma rocked at our wedding! =) They were so down to earth and easy to work with. It made our process of planning the music for our reception so much better! They played EVERYTHING we asked for from our throwbacks to current music. Tyler had everyone up on the dance floor all night long and kept the party rocking until the end. He was also always available if we needed him for something or had a special request for him. Thank you 1000x over for making our wedding night one to remember forever! We couldn't have asked for a better time. Our feet still hurt from dancing all night, and all of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. We definitely would highly recommend them!!
    -The New Mr. & Mrs. Michael Rogers

Sent on 07/23/2014

Margret · Married on 10/12/2013

Star Mobile handled our ceremony AND reception, so basically they were with us the entire day. The service and music was amazing. I wouldn't say enough on here about our right choice in choosing them. I would defiantly recommend star mobile entertainment!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Laurie · Married on 09/28/2013

I did not expect that finding a DJ would be one of the most difficult parts of my wedding. Me and my husband Luke got married in Milwaukee last year, and we talked and priced DJ's for months from Appleton to Chicago area. A friend finally recommended Tyler at Star Mobile, and I'm glad she did. Not only were they affordable and willing to travel, but they were VERY easy to work with, and took the stress off me and my husband, so we could focus on each other. The lighting and music were fantastic; we could not have asked for more. Thank you Tyler and Star Mobile for being at our wedding and making it what it was.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Beth · Married on 06/21/2013

Tyler was perfect for the job! He was very informing and knew just the right touches to put on our entertainment. They were much more than just a DJ service. Star Mobile provided extra lighting that we didn't know they were going to bring. They did uplighting in our reception hall, had exceptional dance light show, all the announcements were professional and flawless. Extra microphones were provided for our ceremony that we didn't even know we would need. These are things we don't think to ask about when we looked for a DJ service. Thank goodness Tyler and his team were on top of it! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/16/2014

3.0

We worked with Tyler and he was very easy to work with. Everything was planned out ahead of time so there wasn't any question about what would be played at what time. Unfortunately, we had a lot of trouble actually hearing the music. It just seemed very quiet. Also, we utilized them for their Photo Booth service and I didn't realize that we wouldn't get a copy of the photos. That wouldn't have stopped me from using that service though. Everything was priced very reasonably and the dance floor was packed the entire night.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

3.0

Tyler was friendly, and we were happy with the value. There were a couple of minor things though that disappointed me. My husband and I spent a long time coming up with a list of songs we wanted played at the dance. I noticed that he wasn't playing any of the songs from our list so I asked him about it and he had forgotten about the list. I also had emailed him an edited version of our first dance song which we had choreographed a dance to, and he played a different version so it messed up our dance. But other than that, the guests seemed pretty happy and because of the value I would go with him again.

Sent on 11/18/2015