St. Jacques Photography Reviews

13 | Parker Dam, CA

13 Reviews for St. Jacques Photography

mindy · Married on 07/05/2014

Great Photographer!!!!

She did our engagement shoot and was with us in our wedding day. She had a assistant with her on our day and they got great shots and made sure that we got all of the shots we wanted. They worked very well with our videographers too.

She was aware of the family dynamics and made sure that that my two sets of parents were not beside each other in the photos. She and her assistant were very professional and she was not rude to my guests even though they were all taking photos too and got in the way a few times.

I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Joanna and of St. Jacques Photography was great to work with. She was very professional and attentive. You could tell she loved doing her job. There were so many amazing moments she captured on camera, moments that we didn't even know existed until we looked at the photos. I will definitely recommend St. Jacques Photography to friends and family!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Kayla · Married on 10/26/2012

It was a pleasure having Joanna as our photographer! She's fun and outgoing and we very much enjoyed her friendly demeanor throughout the time we were working with her. The photos from our wedding are amazing and we couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

Thanks again Joanna! :)

Sent on 03/20/2013

pam · event on 01/09/2012

Joanna - I cant say enough about joanna . Her photos were outstanding. . I still look at my engagement photos and shake my head because they are the most beautiful photos I ve ever seen .. it was so hard to just pick a few . I have never felt more beautiful or more proud to be in a photo . I m usually on the other side of the lense myself ... I dont like having photos taken of me . Joanna made me relax and comfortable in front of the camera . I have recommended her services every chance I get .

Sent on 02/05/2014

carol · Married on 09/10/2011

We were so lucky to have Joanna on our Special Day,,Joanna was there to catch every special moment,,when we got our pictures from her, there were pictures that we didnt know that she captured,,(a great picture of my son hugging me)..thank so much..Joanna also did an amazing job on our wedding book,,Thanks again Joanna for a great job we are looking forward to working with you again very soon.
    Always Joce&Carol

Sent on 02/29/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you for this review. Your wedding was fabulous and I was so pleased to be apart of it. My best, Joanna

Kathy · Married on 08/27/2011

Joanna was amazing!! I would recommend her to any bride looking for a caring, involved, and creative photographer. Her work was beautiful and we received all our pictures not just a select few like other photographers provide. She even brought along a second photographer so there was an alternate point of view and even more shots! She was very affordable as well which was great since we had a tight budget. She made our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you Kathy, both myself and the second photographer thoroughly enjoyed your wedding. I wish both you and Eric all the best!

gillian · Married on 08/13/2011

Joanna, is an amazing photographer that puts her heart and soul into her work. She went above and beyond what was required and you could tell that she has a passion for what she does. I have absolutley no complaints and would recomend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/01/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you Gill! It was a pleasure to be your photographer. What a beautiful day you had for your wedding. I will never forget your day and the most beautiful sky that so graciously acted as your backdrop. All the best to You and Dave. Joanna

hazel · Married on 08/05/2011

Joanna is a wonderful photographer, I would not hesitate in recommending her services. Five stars all round!!

Sent on 02/25/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you G.elato. I wish you and your groom all the best. You made a beautiful bride and together you make one of the most romantic couples. I wish you all the best in everything that you do!

Lee-Ann · Married on 08/13/2010

Joanna provided an amazing service to us. We loved her and her service so much we have used her for all our special occassions and will continue to! I would highly recommend St Jacques Photography for your special occasion. She puts in that extra that makes it even more special! Thank you Joanna!

Sent on 03/25/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you for this review, Lee-Ann. I always enjoy photographing you and your beautiful family.

pam · Married on 04/20/2013

Joanna and her colleague were amazing. We had them for our engsgement photos as well . It was great they made us both so comfortable infront of the camera . The ideas and angles they have produced great photos . We could laugh and joke and you can see that in our photos . Thank tou so much for such great memories that you captured .

Sent on 02/05/2014

N · Married on 09/17/2011

Joanna was great! Not only was she very professional, responsive and fun to work with, she was flexible, coming out to Toronto for me, even though she typically works in the Hamilton area.

My husband and I had a great time getting our engagement and wedding photos done with her - the complimentary engagement photos were a great idea to see if we were comfortable with her and her photography style.

I have worked with Joanna on 3 occasions (my engagement and wedding, and a friend's wedding) and the photos for all 3 look great - I would highly recommend her.

Overall, we were really pleased with her work, and the price was fantastic.

Sent on 03/26/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this Review!! It was a beautiful wedding and I appreciate that you allowed me to go with my creative juices. Your day was beautiful, unique and a pleasure to photograph! All my best to the both of you. Joanna

Robin · Married on 10/15/2011

Joanna was great to work with. She was organized and provided more than what was promised. She was organized and well prepared. She was invisible the day of our wedding. We didn't even notice her taking pictures during certain situations. I have recommended her to friends and one couple have already used Joanna for their special day.

Sent on 02/22/2012

St. Jacques Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your beautiful review. I am grateful to have made your acquaintance and thankful to have a bride so happy to refer me to friends! I truly appreciate you and your hubby, it's couples like you that make my job fabulous! All my best to you both! Joanna

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2013

Joanna is a great photographer who takes extremely beautiful photos and makes your day so special. She is very respectable and friendly to everyone apart of the day. She takes her business serious but brings a great sense of humor and peace when taking photos.

Sent on 02/04/2014