Wildflower Photo Co.

Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wildflower Photo Co.

Welcome to Wildflower, my wedding + elopement photography company. I'm Karissa, a lover of all things adventure and nature. My husband (and sometimes second shooter) Mike and I spend most of our free time exploring, hiking, camping, and falling more in love with each excursion. Travel has been a huge part of our story, and if you've found your way to this corner of the internet, it's probably a huge part of yours, too. Over the course of my wedding photography journey, I have fallen in love again and again with couples' stories, sense of adventure, free spirits, and their unconditional commitment to each other. I feel like the luckiest person in the world each time a couple asks me to help capture the start of one their best adventure yet. I take great pride in being there every step of the way, from planning to permits, from getting ready to hiking and holding flowers, from celebrating to bustling a dress. I love every single minute of it. I am not one to put you in awkward poses—I give light direction and prompts to capture the two people in the most natural and authentic way possible. For you, it's less about the lens and more about the two of you in your best moments of togetherness. For me, it's about being there to support you and catch gorgeous moments along the way. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am to be considered as your wedding photographer! Let's sit down and get to know each other. I'm a big fan of coffee dates and face to face conversations. For those a bit further away, I love Facetime chats, too. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Wildflower Photo Co. on

• Real Weddings 20

6 Reviews for Wildflower Photo Co.

Kim · Married on 08/24/2018

Karissa and her team were wonderful to work with! I loved the fact that she worked so well to capture candid moments of our wedding day rather than sticking to posed photos. She provided updates when needed and we received our online album within 6 weeks of our wedding, rather than months! Highly recommend Wildflower Photo Co. for a wonderful experience :)

Rose · Married on 08/18/2018

We Hired Karissa for my Daughters wedding. Karissa and Mike are a very professional duo. It was kinda cute watching them as they took pictures during the reception.. The pictures arrived withing weeks and are amazing. Really liked the sneek peek pictures we received within 2 days of the wedding. Great Value, Very reasonable pricing. Answers all emails and questions in a very timely manner. I can't stop showing off the pictures. Captured moments I didn't even noticed or missed. Thank you for the wonderful memories we will have for years to come. So happy we went with Karissa. She only had 1 review when we hired her, but only because they are new to the area. You will not regret using them.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Wildflower Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Rose!! We had the most wonderful time documenting Anne and Gilbert's wedding :) Thank you for having us!

Wildflower Photo Co. Pricing

Wildflower Photo Co. Price Rates

Wildflower Photo Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings