Sprinkles Design Reviews

33 | Jacksonville, FL

33 Reviews for Sprinkles Design

Nicole · Married on 01/31/2015

Lindsey with Sprinkles Design is amazing! She was so patient with my indecisiveness, and worked with me on absolutely everything! I received nothing but great comments on my wedding and bridal shower invitations. She uses high quality paper and her designs are fabulous! I can't wait to see what she has in store for programs, etc.! :)

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kara · Married on 11/14/2014

Lindsey created a custom banner for my engagement party as well as my engagement photos to use as a prop. They were beautiful and designed with me in mind! Lindsey is wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Nicki · event on: 09/06/2014

So pleased with quality, price and responsiveness. Thanks again

Sent on 08/11/2014

Rachael · Married on 07/19/2014

It was AWESOME to work with Lindsey. She went back and forth with me making minor changes to our save the date so that we got exactly what we envisioned. The final product turned out even better than we could have imagined! We have received so many compliments on her work. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jamie · Married on 07/19/2014

Lindsey was fabulous in all of her work! She worked in exactly what I wanted and was more than willing to make changes/edits. Her creativity was also amazing, as I simply told her my style and what I wanted to say and everything turned out beautifully. I had a rush order of programs, menu cards, and a seating chart. She also arranged everything herself and mailed them with 2 day shipping--arriving just in time for my special day!

Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • User4023990 · event on: 05/02/2014

Awesome work :)) super easy to work with and very accommodating ! Would recommend Sprinkles design to anyone :)

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • User4059128 · event on: 05/02/2014

Only took me minutes to figure out exactly what I wanted my announcements to be. Very amazing company. Nice and helpful. Will make sure you are happy with your product! Very inexpensive! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Shannon · event on: 04/02/2014

Lindsey is so amazing to work with! The baby shower invitations were better than I could even imagine! I received them very quickly, and as always they were perfect.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Audrey · event on: 03/15/2014

Love, love, loved the custom invitations created by Sprinkles for my daughter's bridal shower. The invitations were just beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Sprinkles. They were professional, timely, and so easy to work with.

Erin · Married on 03/01/2014

Lindsey was amazing to work with!! She takes the time to ask you all of the questions you haven't even thought about to ensure she creates exactly what you are looking for. She created our invitations, place cards, ceremony programs and menu cards and everything looked AMAZING. She is very flexible and open to making adjustments as you wish. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Working was Lindsey was so much fun! She has excellent ideas and has an incredible talent for incorporating your personality and style into her work. Her work is beautiful! I had her create some graduation announcements for me as well which were a nice blend of modernity and uniqueness. I would highly recommend her to anyone for really any occasion!

Angie · event on: 11/02/2013

Lindsey was very professional and very responsive. She was able to work with limited time. I would definitely use her again for my events.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Patti · Married on 10/04/2013

Lindsey Vance was the best. She was most helpful, and very professional. I am in New York, and she in Florida. She answered all emails quickly and had great design ideas for me. She understood what I wanted, and put together beautiful invitations for our rehearsal dinner. We had many comments about how pretty they were. I can never thank her enough! I would definitely call her in the future for anything I needed.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Anna · Married on 09/21/2013

Lindsey was an absolute delight to work with! She was able to help take our wedding ideas and "pinterest" inspirations and create the most beautiful invitations and wedding programs for our wedding I've ever seen. She not only designed custom stationary, but she shipped beautifully assembled invitations and programs. Everything was ready to go, so we only had to address and stamp invitations. I have to admit she made this part of wedding planning so easy. :) I live in Iowa and she is in Florida, and the fact that that we corresponded via email/phone didn't impact the quality results we received. We had many of our friends and family compliment us about the unique-customized stationary that Lindsey created for us. We loved working with Lindsey and we will definitely be returning to her for future business.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2013

I still receive compliments on how beautiful and custom my wedding stationary was! Sprinkles designed an entire suite ranging from invitations to place cards to labels for our candy bar and photo booth. Sprinkles took a few of my interests and created a whole vision for my wedding. The day would not have been the same without these elements.

Allison · Married on 06/22/2013

I would highly recommend Sprinkles Design! Sprinkles provided beautiful, customized paper products for our wedding! From invitations to programs to table numbers, and everything in between, Sprinkles will create a unique look for your big day! We received so many compliments from our guests, and we look forward to using Sprinkles Design for our future party planning needs.

Amy · event on: 06/22/2013

When I was the maid of honor for my best friend's wedding last year, Lindsey with Sprinkles Design made the invitations and a few decorative banners for the bachelorette party. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she hit the nail on the had. She created beautiful, memorable designs. The bride and I were both thrilled! Also, I was traveling, and Lindsey was accommodating, flexible, and thorough in making sure everything I ordered got to me at the right place & time. She is a pleasure to work with and a brilliant designer!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Lindsey did an awesome job on my programs and invitations. I told her what I had in mind and she came back with a bunch of different designs. It was hard to choose just one. She was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Sprinkles Design is amazing!!!!

Maggie · event on: 05/21/2013

Lindsey was so much fun to work with. She was quick to respond and very flexible. She gave me three unique and beautiful invitations/graduation announcements to choose from. I still get compliments on the invitation as my mom had it framed and displays it at home. It really was a work of art. If you want unique and heirloom-worthy invitations or announcements, use Sprinkles Design, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Megan and Justin · Married on 04/27/2013

Lindsey at Sprinkles is so talented and wonderful to work with! She made us the most beautiful save the dates, invitations, place settings, programs, and thank you notes at our wedding. She thought of every little detail and it came out perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • User4000443 · event on: 03/02/2013

Sprinkles Design made decorations and favors for a Bachelorette Party I was helping host. We told her our theme and mentioned a couple of things we had in mind and she ran with it! Everything turned out so adorable that as we were setting up we just kept squealing and saying "Oh my gosh look at THIS!" Her creativity added an extra touch that you could tell really surprised the bride! If you want to take your event up a notch (or several!), then definitely go with Sprinkles Design!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Kara · Married on 02/23/2013

Sprinkles Design did my wedding programs. They were beautiful and better than I imagined them to be! I didn't really have an idea in mind, but she gave me great ideas and showed me examples. I loved my programs and everyone seemed to enjoy them as much as I did! She also had a quick turn around with the programs.

Lynne · event on: 02/03/2013

I just loved working with Lindsey! I wasn't really sure what I wanted but she listened to me and came up with a couple of amazing options. She was so helpful and made a few changes to the designs based on my feedback. The end result was just perfect!

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2012

Lindsey was super helpful, prompt, professional and friendly. I would definitely use her again for any event invitations/announcements that I would need!

Sent on 01/26/2014