Orange Park, FL 32065 Map · Phone number

About Young House Press

Thank you for visiting and wanting to know more about us!

About Us:

Young House Press specializes in chic and timeless wedding invitations. While we love and admire a lot of the trends each year in the wedding and stationery industry, we want your invitations and stationery to be able to stand the test of time. Something that you will look back on in 10, 15, 20 years and make you smile, not cringe at a passing fad or trend that adorned your stationery. Our designs are modern, clean, and stylish.

Each set is designed by us. You will work one on one with the designer to ensure we get everything just the way you like it. Once you have approved your design it will go to press. Once completed we will lovingly assemble and package your invitations and send them off to you. You will receive the utmost time and attention from us so that you receive a personalized experience. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. Wedding planning is stressful enough, and our goal is to make this part of your planning journey as stress free as possible.

Follow Young House Press on

d22280ca0037fd5b Logo
design 3 listing

1 Reviews for Young House Press

Jay · Married on 12/13/2017

I was very impressed with this vendor. I was able to find what I was looking for easily and I got exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend Young House Press to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Young House Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25