Specialized Wedding Services Reviews

82 Reviews for Specialized Wedding Services

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

82 Specialized Wedding Services Reviews

Marnie · Married on 11/26/2017

Rev. Stan is very responsive. He's on top of everything. He's also very open to ideas and suggestions. He works with every couple to achieve your dream wedding. We are trying to incorporate two cultures and religions in our wedding but without making it seems too religious. Overall, it was a very pleasing experience working with Rev. Stan. Highly recommended!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2017

From our very first contact, Rev. Stan was nothing short of amazing! Planning a wedding from Canada, Rev. Stan eased many of our stresses by being extremely organized, professional, flexible and responsive! He repeatedly made time for phone meetings to ensure every last detail of our ceremony was just right! Rev. Stan went so far as to coordinate our wedding rehearsal when our coordinator failed to show up! Following our wedding, many of our guests expressed how great Rev. Stan was and how very personal our ceremony was! Rev Stan also went so far as to ensure we obtained all the right paperwork to ensure our marriage would be valid in Canada! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Rev Stan!

• Y

Yelena · Married on 09/09/2017

Reverend Stan officiated our wedding in La Quinta, CA and it was just beautiful. The wedding program written for us was full of warm words that just melted everyone's hearts and set a very special tone to the rest of the night. There were a lot of happy tears and I think all of us felt a kind lightness in our souls. Thank you Reverend Stan for making our night even more amazing!

Robyn · Married on 05/28/2017

Reverend Stan was amazing! He came to the rescue for us when our previous officiant let us down. He is organized, gets back promptly and explains everything perfectly. Our guests were quite impressed by him as well. I would highly recommend Reverend Stan.

Mary · Married on 09/28/2016

We had the most beautiful vow renewal! Rev. Stan was really helpful and took our ceremony to heart and made everything very personal to us and our little personal celebration of 20 years of marriage. He incorporated all that meant so much to us and added some special touches and humor. It was perfect. Mark and Mary Beth :)

Melissa · Married on 02/14/2016

My fiancé and I wanted a small private ceremony and chose Rev Stan. He was so amazing!! He stayed in constant contact with us, answering any and all of our questions. He was very accommodating and flexible to our schedules and always made time for us! He truly made me feel so respected! I cannot say how beautiful our ceremony was! Rev Stan gave us a romantic and spiritual joining. I am MORE than satisfied!

Michelle · Married on 01/23/2016

Reverend Stan made our ceremony beautiful. All our guests loved the ceremony. He is very professional and dedicated to make every ceremony has perfect as can be. He is very responsive and takes the time to make your ceremony meet your every need. He wants you to be happy and is always available to chat if needed. We can't thank him enough for taking the time to make our day special. We would strongly recommend Reverend Stan and Specialized Wedding Services to anyone looking for a loving ceremony and most amazing moment of a lifetime.

Thank you again Reverend Stan!
    Michelle and Rene Mexia

Valerie · Married on 11/14/2015

Reverend Stan made every part of our ceremony a breeze. All our guest loved the ceremony, especially the dedication to past relatives and our children ceremony.

Jessalyn · Married on 03/14/2015

Reverend Stan was fantastic. He worked with us to craft a memorable, personal ceremony that all our wedding guests loved. He was very organized and he kept everything on track during our rehearsal and wedding day. I would highly recommend him.

Steven · Married on 01/10/2015

Reverend Stan was Wonderful. He made sure that we were satisfied with every part of the ceremony. He met with us before the wedding to go over everything and explained each and every step in detail. All our worries and concerns were expertly taken care of. He listened to us and asked us questions to make sure that the Ceremony would be exactly what we wanted. In fact the Ceremony was Fantastic and more than we had hoped for. Reverend Stan is a man who knows and is interested in the concerns of the Bride and Groom's wishes. We couldn't have been more happier. Rev. Stan thank you for making our Wedding Ceremony , one to remember. Your understanding and the care that you put into everything was Wonderful.

I was referred by the Ingleside Inn to Specialized Weddings Services. I called Reverend Stan Jacobson a week before the wedding! He made himself available and wrote a beautiful ceremony designed around our desires.
    It was a beautiful ceremony. He was incredibly accommodating and it was a pleasure to have him for our special day!

Miguel · Married on 08/10/2014

Reverend Stan Jacobson came to the rescue when an unexpected bump in the road hit us at the court in Palm Springs where I expected to tie the knot. ( I was unaware that I would need witness and was S-O-L) fortunately reverend Stan was able to accommodate my husband and and within 3 hours we tied the knot at our suite overlooking the garden at the Parker in Palm Springs. If your looking for professional , organized and an overall good aura on your wedding day look no more !!!

Marta · Married on 05/23/2014

We found Reverend Stan on the Internet and approached him with a challenge.Would you marry two senior citizens from two different cultures and two different religions in a spiritual ceremony in two weeks at 8500 ft? Reverend Stan said " i would be delighted to join you at the top of the Palm Springs Tramway for your marriage."
    It was an absolute delight to discuss the details to be included in the wedding ceremony and we were totally in awe of his compassionate direction and sensitivity. He developed a warm, loving and personal ceremony and truly the best compilation of everything that was special to us.
    We felt extremely well taken care of and enjoyed his warmth and the time he spent combining our wishes and his suggestions. We are grateful that he made our wedding a truly blessed occasion.
    We highly recommend Reverend Stan for anyone wishing a loving, spiritual and personal wedding ceremony.

Erika · Married on 05/03/2014

Reverend Stan officiated our wedding in La Quinta on 5/3/2014 and we could not be more pleased with the service he provided! It was important for us to find a minister that could create a ceremony unique to us - traditional, yet modern. After reading several other reviews, we contacted Specialized Wedding Services. Reverend Stan was geniunely caring and guided us through the process of creating our perfect day. He also kept us on target to have everything completed in a timely manner and guided us on how to obtain our marriage liscense. We both live in Las Vegas and having Reverend Stan there for us made the process of planning a wedding out of state so easy.

The ceremony! It was beautiful... Its been a couple weeks and I still have people gushing to me about how wonderful the minister was and how perfect our ceremony was - the compliments I am getting let me know that together with Reverend Stan, we hit a home run! My guests said they felt the ceremony was me and my husband... and Reverend Stan worked tirelessly to make sure our story and our personalities shined! Thank you so much Reverend Stan! WE love you - Erika & Ryan Atkins

Mark and Kathy · Married on 02/27/2014

Rev. Stan and Rev. Virginia were truly God's angels sent to us. Our lovely, intimate wedding at the Ingleside Inn in Palm Springs, CA. was everything we had hoped for. Their spiritual presence was sincere, honest, and real... something we highly value. We instantly felt at home with them and connected on a very personal level. Their words were kind, supportive, and encouraging with a deep belief in our commitment to one another.

Stephan · Married on 12/28/2013

Reverend Stan helped enhance the day my bride and I had. He was extremely responsive and was great to work with both cordial and genuine at the same time.

The lengths at which Reverend Stan went to to ensure we had a flawless ceremony was nothing short of amazing, considering we planned this with him about 1500 miles apart. He was always in contact with us to make sure he was providing the best service available so that everything would go off without a hitch.

I would highly recommend him because I am thoroughly impressed by his overall professionalism.

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2013

We chose Reverend Stan after reading reviews online as well as a personal recommendation from our site coordinator in Palm Springs. We were very pleased to talk to Rev. Stan over the phone for our initial meeting and then over email for all the planning leading up to the ceremony. We met once before our ceremony at his house. He was extremely professional. He takes his job very seriously, yet he also conveys a lot of warmth and care.
    He was extremely prompt with his correspondence. He kept my fiancé and I on track for tailoring our ceremony and writing our vows. We received many emails with drafts of our ceremony. He really wanted to make it personal and meaningful for our families and us. Even though Rev. Stan was timely with his work, we did not always reciprocate his promptness. Rev. Stan was extremely accommodating and managed to edit and change our ceremony up to the night before (aka when our personal vows were finally written...;).
    Ultimately, our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and our guests really enjoyed how personal it was. Rev. Stan did an AMAZING job of incorporating 1) our family members that were not able to attend, 2) the stories behind our wedding bands (from family), and 3) balancing the seriousness of our wedding day with humor and love.
    My only suggestion is to leave extra time for a rehearsal. Because I was stressed with last minute details, I found the rehearsal more stressful than reassuring. This was completely my fault since 1) I didn't arrive on time and 2) I didn't get the ball rolling with my family/bridal party on time.
    Lastly, I was not sure what to expect for the price of someone to officiate our wedding. While at first Rev. Stan’s services seemed expensive, I realized how much effort went into making a really beautiful ceremony. I feel completely satisfied with the services we received for the price. It was clear Rev. Stan invested a lot of time and energy into making our wedding day special. Thank you, Reverend Stan!

• User3620089 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say Thank you enough to Reverend Jacobson. He was a great asset in all parts of planning for our day as we had a destination wedding in Palm Springs. From helping us with our vows and writing our ceremony to giving us instructions as to how to obtain our liscence to visting our venue ahead of time to ensure everything was organized i could not have asked for anyone better to help me out, he made things stress free.

Thank you again for everything, you are truly amazing.

A gracious Bride and Groom

Cory & Derik

Nancy · Married on 08/30/2013

Choosing an officiant on-line from thousands of miles away is no easy task but with Reverend Stan, it sure turned out wonderful. From our initial phone conversation to the ceremony itself, we know we made the right decision to work with him. Reverend Stan always made himself available via email or telephone and was prompt in responding to any questions we may have had. He also was quite helpful in referring us to a photographer and florist as we were planning our wedding in La Quinta from Wisconsin. He was very attentive to our wishes for a simple ceremony that he thoughtfully and thoroughly made perfectly meaningful to us. Reverend Stan is quite professional yet warm and gentle. He told us what he could do for us and delivered beyond our expectations. We are blessed to have had the opportunity to share our special event with him.

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired Reverand Stan from Specialized Wedding Services to Officiant our wedding Memorial Weekend. Since our first conversation he took the time to get to know my fiance and I and learn our story to make our service unique and personalized. I also became aware quickly that I was unsure of many details on how the cermony would be set up or run. Reverand Stan walked me through each step and even put together a timeline and seating chart for my photografer so he could know where to stand for photo ops. He made this process so much easier and goes above and beyond for the services he was hired for. He worked as an Officiant and Event Coordinator making sure everything flow perfectly. We were very glad to have has him there and he was so very professional and accomoating. He even made himself available for anything we might need leading up to the event. I knew he was special when he called me the day before and asked if there was anything I needed and if anything came up I could call day or night. I especially took notice to the time and effort he put into our wedding. I never felt I was competing for his attention or time and he was so detail specific which made me feel at ease. I would definatly recommend Reverand Stan and our wedding ceremony was exactly how I pictured it...perfection!

John & Wendy · Married on 02/16/2013

Reverend Stan was a truly remarkable and valued part of our wedding celebration. He not only officiated the ceremony with class and professionalism, but he coached and led us through all aspects of our wedding plans.

As we were from Canada, and not familiar with the available wedding resources in the Palm Springs area, Reverend Stan was instrumental in guiding us in the right direction and finding the perfect solution for each need as it arose. He has a great reputation amongst his peers and came highly recommended to us. We were very honored to have him unite us in the start of our lives as husband and wife.

We appreciated his attention to detail and his thoroughness in tailoring our wedding ceremony. Reverend Stan included our faith, our children, and our commitment to family - we truly felt that our wedding was unique and personalized. He went above and beyond, always exceeding our expectations.

We would strongly recommend Reverend Stan and Specialized Wedding Services to anyone looking for a touching ceremony made up of memories that will last a lifetime......

John & Wendy Giles
    Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Nancy and Ernie · Married on 02/09/2013

Reverend Stan made our 50th vow renewal so special. Not knowing exactly how to organize the ceremony Reverend Stan guided us with such caring. He made a special effort to include our whole family in the ceremony, including children and our six grandchildren. By the time our ceremony date arrived we felt like we had known Reverend Stan for years. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and special he made our ceremony. Reverend Stan is truly remarkable.

Timothy · Married on 10/13/2012

Reverend Stan is extremely professional, exceptionally friendly and wonderfully creative. He worked with us to create a beautiful, custom ceremony that was perfectly suited to our tastes and ended up bringing everyone in attendance to tears (of joy!). We never felt like Reverend Stan was out of reach, he helped us coordinate services and clarify confusions with our vendors and best of all, he made us feel extremely comfortable in knowing that everything was taken care of. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we have Reverend Stan to thank for it. Our friends and family were so impressed that multiple couples asked for his contact information so they could call him to renew their vows. In fact, we heard multiple times that Reverend Stan’s ceremony was the best ceremony our guests had ever been to! Thank you so much Reverend Stan, for your patience, your understanding and your incredible talent! When it comes time to renew our vows, we know who we'll be calling!!!

Amy · Married on 10/05/2012

We found Rev Stan through the internet (we are located in NJ) and after looking at the reviews decided that we wanted him to officiate our Jewish/Christian Ceremony. After speaking with him the first time, we knew that we had made the right decision! He is very thorough, conscientious and detail oriented. He understood our every concern, and he addressed them professionally and beautifully. He really worked with us to personalize our ceremony, putting the proper accent on a special day in a special place in our lives. We have no complaints. Please give Reverend Stan a call. (And, to top it off, we didn't actually meet him until the day of our wedding. As soon as we saw him, he made a great impression, and he was every bit of that. Nothing wrong with a true man of the cloth.)