temecula, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Reverend Lara De Ann

I am Reverend Lara De Ann, a non-religious, yet spiritual Ordained Reverend. I am at your Service. All of my weddings are customized to fit exactly with your specific beliefs and needs. You tell me what you desire, I create it. Then we go over the details to make sure it fits with your vision and what you desire to hear on your special day. I include a rehearsal, if you need that. I also help you relax, if you need that. In short, I am at your Service. I am here for you and intend to make this day smooth and miraculous. Please see my wedding page with photos and reviews on www.EmpireOfTheSunspirit.com

• Love is, Weddings
9475812db513cf61 1466794259169 wedding4
ImportedPhotos00065

6 Reviews for Reverend Lara De Ann

Dana · Married on 03/11/2017

Reverend Lara was the BEST! She is always quick to respond to all questions. She asked all the right questions to make sure the ceremony was just uniquely ours. She provided us with options to personalize every aspect. She spent time getting to know our "story" and seemed genuinely happy to be officiating our wedding. She is also VERY accommodating to your needs (like time of ceremony..we wanted ours early morning!). We would highly recommend using Reverend Lara for your special day. We are certainly extremely happy we found her for ours!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Angeleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Reverend Lara De Ann was amazing. She personalized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. Lara is very attentive to details and she knows exactly what she is doing. She guided us through the process seamlessly teaching us about procedures/traditions we would have never thought of. Lara's sweet and sincere energy is exactly what we were looking for. Lara set the tone for the ceremony before I arrived and as I walked down the aisle I truly felt the Love in the air. All of our friends and family kept complimenting the service and Lara's wonderful job. It was truly an honor to have Lara unite us.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Reverend Lara De Ann's reply:

It was truly a pleasure for me to be a part of your special day. You two are role models in this world to show others what it looks like to be impeccable in your love for your beloved. Thank you so much for having me as your Reverend.
    All My Best to You Both,
    Reverend Lara

Donna · Married on 06/04/2016

I'm not usually the kind of person who flagrantly rates anyone or anything 5-stars; however, our experience with Reverend Lara sincerely deserves a 5-stars rating. When we met with her in person, we were very pleased with the warmth of her personality and care in listening to what we wanted in our wedding ceremony. Rev. Lara's professionalism in suggesting a ceremony format was balanced by her flexibility in incorporating our desires and changes to her format. We had never met Rev. Lara before and were nervous about whether we could rely on her to come through for us. We can now attest to her sincerity, professionalism and reliability! We highly recommend Rev. Lara to anyone to at least consider her to be a part of their very special wedding day! I don't believe you'll ever regret it! Best wishes to all!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Reverend Lara De Ann's reply:

Donna, I loved working with you in making the wedding vows exactly how you wished them to be. You really knew what you wanted and I was so happy to be able to say the words you wanted to hear. The flower exchange was so lovely and brought the Aloha energy of Hawaii into the ceremony. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Reverend. I truly enjoyed getting to know you.
    All My Best to You Both,
    Reverend Lara

Award

Reverend Lara De Ann FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 375
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 375
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reverend Lara De Ann 1
    Free Premarital counseling
    Learn to come from a perspective of unconditional love.

• temecula Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    Location of (Reverend Lara De Ann)