Spark Event Services Reviews

28 | Fort Collins, CO

28 Reviews for Spark Event Services

28 Spark Event Services Reviews

Briana · Married on 10/20/2018

The best wedding ever, according to everyone (including us)!!!

Chris was seriously amazing and the BEST DJ EVER!!! He was the calm before the storm, so accommodating, and he made our wedding the most fun wedding we or any of our friends have ever been to! It was amazing and my wedding was amazing, and now I have the privilege to say my wedding day was made amazing and was the best reception EVER!!! Thank you so so much Chris!!! I would 100% recommend him for every wedding! In fact, if I could have a second wedding reception, I’d book Chris all over again!!!! Also, he had the bridal party do a scavenger hunt and EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!

Tina · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ, photobooth....Chris went above and beyond! Or guests are still talking about how much they had. Professional, friendly, always available answer questions! I cannot give him enough stars! Thank you!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2018

Great Service!

Spark Events provided photography and DJ services for our wedding and they were amazing! They work so well together and made our big day feel so easy and special. You can tell they really care about all their clients and provide their services at such a high quality. They made our experience so customizable and we really loved working with them.

Desirea · Married on 08/11/2018

Chris was so amazing, professional and we got so many compliments from guests about him!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

Chris was amazing!! The wedding was so fun and people were dancing all night. He even was super flexible with changes and went with it no problems!! communicates quickly and gave us everything we wanted. Great price too!!

Sara · Married on 07/20/2018

Chris and Candace did such an amazing job at our wedding! Everything ran so smoothly and on time. The music matched exactly what we were looking for with very little instructions and the photos from our sneak peak are absolutely stunning! These two are so easy to work with and deliver an excellent product. We also used there photo booth, which was an absolute hit! The strips were personalized and looked amazing and everyone had a great time with it. If you want your wedding/event to be awesome and stress free, hire Chris and Candace!

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2018

Both Chris and Candace made our wedding absolutely wonderful! They were great to work with, and completely responsive to what we did and didn't want. The music choices were great, we had people dancing all night. The pictures are so beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Leah · Married on 12/09/2017

We just got married on December 9th! Chris was able to do both our wedding and the reception, which included a little travel time for both! The music for the ceremony was perfect and he did so good at the reception! He read the audience well and kept people movin all night! He was awesome at making sure things were going how we wanted them too. He did not disappoint! Highly recommend him!

Kayleigh · Married on 11/04/2017

If your looking for a DJ that will do whatever you ask and do it perfectly then you should have Book Chris Davis with Csquared you will not be disappointed in fact you will get compliments on how awesome he does! If you want a dance party at your wedding. This is the go to guy!

Nickole · Married on 09/15/2017

Best thing I did was have Chris as my DJ. That's the main thing people are still talking about! He's was amazing

Deanna · Married on 07/29/2017

It's hard planning a wedding from states away, but Chris did a phenomenal job with the music it was seamless and one of the easiest things about our wedding planning. We had an American and Ukrainian wedding and he was able to find Ukrainian songs last minute(at the wedding) to play at the reception which really made his family feel welcomed. He really knew how to get the guests up and dancing with an icebreaker dance and each song seamlessly flowed into the next, we couldn't stop dancing. He listened to all of our requests and suggestions and made them a reality and it ended up being a perfect day for us.

Megan · Married on 07/28/2017

Chris did such an amazing job at our Estes Park destination wedding. He made sure that everything was perfect. I couldn't have been happier with Chris and his DJ services.

Jason · Married on 07/09/2017

Chris is an excellent DJ and highly recommend his business. Unlike other DJ's, he doesn't charge by the hour, nor no add on costs for lighting and other equipment. I hired Chris for my wedding and he helped make it a wonderful experience. He was great to work with before the wedding and even better the day of. He has top notch equipment and various wedding guests commented they were impressed with him. I highly recommend C Squared Media Mobile DJ.

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

He is the best dj ever! We had such a great time at our wedding and everyone loved the music.thank you so much for the lasting memories! I would give you 10 stars but they wouldn't let me!

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris really made our wedding day super special! He is extremely professional and always kept in touch with us throughout the evening. He made sure all the right songs were played to keep our guests on the dance floor! We were extremely happy with how the whole evening turned out and we have Chris to thank for that!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Spark Event Services's reply:

Thank you very much! I enjoyed every minute of it and loved how the grand entrance turned out! Congratulations!!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

Thank you so joy for making our wedding day the best party ever! Our guests were so pleased with your performance and so we're we! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Spark Event Services's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your crew! The energy everyone brought definitely helped me create such an environment to have the best night ever! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing! He was on top of everything and available whenever we needed him! Would definitely recommend him!

Crystal · Married on 04/15/2017

Chris was amazing and I highly recommend his DJ service. Chris is very professional and loves what he does. Chris had my guest dancing and everyone enjoyed the music. Our reception was a true success!

• MrsH

Holly · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Chris was wonderful. He listened to what we wanted, and he delivered! He was able to read the crowd at the wedding, and kept people dancing! After the wedding, our guests commented how much they enjoyed the dj and music. We appreciated how smooth he kept the flow of the wedding and reception. I personally appreciated knowing he'd reviewed my music choices thoroughly beforehand, and discussed with us. Communication with Chris was always easy, he always responded quickly, and professionally. 5 stars for C-squared! Thanks, Chris!

Abdulah · Married on 12/31/2016

Chris was very accommodating to our wedding plans, the DJ service was very affordable and really good quality. He sets up and tears down by himself, and he can read the crowds very well.
    He got everyone on the dance floor without hesitation !

Would definitely recommend this DJ.

• User6329337 · 1+ year ago

Did ceremony and reception audio. Was very nice and accommodating.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

Chris was an amazing DJ. He helped direct our wedding and got people out in the dance floor with ease. He really listened to our requests for songs and music and was very affordable as well. I would highly recomend his services.

Desiree · Married on 06/25/2016

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He kept our guest on the floor and everyone enjoyed the music.
    He was easy to work with and had great ideas for all the music we had to choose. The price was also great!!
    I highly recommend Chris!!!

Mary · Married on 04/02/2016

Chris was amazing at our wedding!! He was able to work with us 6 months before the wedding to customize our playlists and even create a special mashup for my dad and I's dance. Both him and his wife were super flexible and accommodating, focused on making our day very special. I would highly recommend Chris!!

samantha · Married on 06/13/2016

Chris was very enjoyable to work with. He was very considerate when we had issues with payments and was more than happy to be flexible with us. He did an awesome job at my wedding.played great fun music and made everyone have fun on the floor even jumped in for a dance which I enjoyed. Definitely recommend him to anyone who wants someone who truly cares about what they do.