200 E. Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80202 · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,200
  • Deals 1

About Music on T.A.P.

Let Music on T.A.P. help create your unique wedding celebration. Quick to respond and always happy to answer any questions you may have. I have over 10 years experience working in the wedding industry and I am happy to guide you through the entire planning process. Unlike many DJ companies specializing in weddings I am your one and only contact from start to finish. I will sit down with you in person to discuss your vision, I will work passionately to build your musical experience from that point on and I will be your DJ/MC on the big day. Your idea of the perfect wedding is as unique as you are. Pricing is the same way. Whether you are looking for simple and intimate or large and extravagant or something in between Music on T.A.P. can help bring your vision to reality on nearly any budget. Start with the base price for ceremony, reception, or both and add things like a photobooth, customized DJ booth, enhanced lighting or something unique and exciting like bubbles or fog to help elevate your entrance, exit or first dance. Based in Denver Colorado I have worked weddings all over the state and enjoy the opportunity to travel to new and familiar venues near and far.
Follow Music on T.A.P. on
Louisville
Louisville
185827 51 1884465 1569329818
Longmont

6 Reviews for Music on T.A.P.

• Kristyn

Kristyn Staneski · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Quality entertainment, genuine good guy!

I feel like I could write a whole novel about Music on T.A.P.--This company is THAT GOOD! Trevor was fantastic to work with from start to finish. My husband and I hosted our first ever Halloween 'Spooktacular' this year, and he brought all of the finishing touches and awesome music to get the vibe going. He's a very nice person, well-prepared and versed in his music and will ultimately go above and beyond for you to make sure you're party or wedding is a success. Thank you again, Trevor, for you time, effort and creative juices! Needless to say, we WILL be booking you again for future events and you'll be the first person we refer to our family and friends in Colorado!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda Bergreen · Married on 09/27/2019

Passionate & Talented DJ

Want someone who pays attention to the crowd and what's making them stay on the dance floor? Trevor is the one! He's kind, fun, personable, approachable, and perhaps most importantly he knows how to keep the dance floor full!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Music on T.A.P. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball