Music on T.A.P. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Evan
    Evan F. Married on 06/25/2022

Fantasitic Wedding DJ!!!!!

Trevor did a fantastic job both DJing our reception and running sound for the ceremony! He brought a really fun, but also professional presence to our event. He did a particularly good job of blending styles of music throughout the night to suit all age groups. Communication/planning beforehand were also as easy as can be. We would recommend him for any wedding!
  • Jordan
    Jordan D. Married on 10/08/2021

Excellent!!

Trevor did everything possible to create a very personal and special experience for our wedding!! He met with us in person to get to know us, joined in our walkthrough to get a feel for the venue, and kept in touch throughout the process. We could tell talking with him the first time, he was doing to work very hard and do a great job! The music choices, volume, and reading the audience is hard to capture and he did it all. Thanks Trevor!!
  • Mallory
    Mallory M. Married on 09/05/2021

Wonderful!!

Trevor is seriously awesome and we are sooooo glad we booked him!!! I can honestly say he cared so much about our wedding and making it as enjoyable as possible for Kyle and I and our guests! He was so easy to get in touch with and we had multiple calls and texts with him before the wedding.

Trevor was so fun to have at our wedding and was just really thoughtful in everything he did. We really couldn’t have asked for a better dj! He was very experienced and professional! Don’t wait to book, trust me I have been to other weddings with a cringe worthy dj, don’t end up in that situation!! Book Trevor I am telling you, you will have immediate peace of mind!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Craig
    Craig C. Married on 03/09/2021

The Perfect DJ

Trevor was better than we could have imagined. He really took the time to find out what music we wanted at our wedding, and even more importantly made sure before the wedding that he had the equipment needed to tie into the venue's system. At the wedding he was perfect at introducing people, keeping the party moving, and playing the requests from the bride. I would recommend Trevor to anyone who is looking for a DJ that will make their wedding a great experience!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn S. Married on 01/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality entertainment, genuine good guy!

I feel like I could write a whole novel about Music on T.A.P.--This company is THAT GOOD! Trevor was fantastic to work with from start to finish. My husband and I hosted our first ever Halloween 'Spooktacular' this year, and he brought all of the finishing touches and awesome music to get the vibe going. He's a very nice person, well-prepared and versed in his music and will ultimately go above and beyond for you to make sure you're party or wedding is a success. Thank you again, Trevor, for you time, effort and creative juices! Needless to say, we WILL be booking you again for future events and you'll be the first person we refer to our family and friends in Colorado!
  • Skye
    Skye Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Professional and he knows what he is doing

Trevor did an amazing job at our wedding! He was able to keep the event flowing and selected some amazing music for us to shake our booty's too! I would highly recommend Trevor. He worked with us several times before the event to get everything right, attended our rehearsal dinner and did music for our ceremony as well.
  • Tessie
    Tessie T. Married on 07/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trevor is the absolute BEST!

From start to finish, Trevor helped us with everything we needed from a DJ, and then some. He was so organized, so experienced, and delivered above and beyond. Even after our initial walkthrough, I'll never forget, my Mom was like "That Trevor, he's a real leader, he really knows his stuff." He even was conspiring on the side with both me AND my husband (fiance at the time lol) as we both had surprises for each other that involved music... Trevor helped us deliver our surprises effortlessly. We would hire him again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!
  • Andrea
    Andrea B. Married on 05/30/2020

Total Blast!

Trevor was so awesome to work with! We had to reduce our guest size due to COVID but Trevor helped us keep the energy high and we all danced the whole night! We were fairly specific with the type of music we wanted played and Trevor was awesome at listening and including everything we asked for. Aside from that, he was extremely responsive, flexible, and great to work with. Would definitely recommend!
  • Becky
    Becky E. Married on 04/24/2020

Amazing DJ

Trevor did more than exceed our expectations, he totally blew them out of the water. Trevor kept the whole evening flowing and people dancing. We did meet with other DJs before Trevor but once we met him we knew he was our DJ! He was also incredibly flexible and fluid throughout many possible new dates and needing to reschedule due to COVID 19.
  • Michaela
    Michaela R. Married on 04/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Music on t.a.p is amazing!

If you are looking for an incredible DJ for your wedding, I could not recommend Music on T.A.P more. Trevor made our day so special and fun, handling all the details for sound during the ceremony & the announcements for the reception, and also kept the party going after dinner!!! Working with him is so easy- he is friendly, accommodating, and organized & we did not have to worry about a thing on the day of because we knew it was taken care of. He made a point to connect with all the other vendors & our wedding planner to make sure nothing fell through the cracks. Not only did he respect our song choices and made sure all of them were played at correct times, he was able to create an incredible playlist based on our music taste for the reception and it was BOMB! Trevor, we cannot thank you enough for making our night so wonderful!
  • Brenda
    Brenda B. Married on 09/27/2019

Passionate & Talented DJ

Want someone who pays attention to the crowd and what's making them stay on the dance floor? Trevor is the one! He's kind, fun, personable, approachable, and perhaps most importantly he knows how to keep the dance floor full!
    Megan N. Married on 09/10/2019

The Lodge at Breckenridge

Trevor was great to work with! Super friendly, listened to our needs and wants, on time and answered any questions we had along the way!
    Eryn E. Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Extraordinaire

I met Trevor with Music on TAP quite by accident. I had already hired a different DJ for my wedding, but wasn't super thrilled about them. When I met Trevor at an event, I just KNEW he was the one. He's warm and kind, professional, goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy, has a great personality (along with a super cool "look")...I just had a feeling that he was the type of DJ who knows you and what you like intuitively. My feeling was spot on. I filled out his questionnaire, selected a few songs, and he did the rest. After the questionnaire, he basically did everything himself, communicated thoroughly with my wedding planner, and it was PERFECT. I was so worried that the previous DJ wouldn't fit in with the exceptional team I had hired, and when Trevor appeared in my life (as if by magic) I felt a huge wave of relief. Look no further for your wedding DJ (or for any other occasion) as you'll fall in love with Trevor and how he just knows what to do when you're busy doing 18,000,000,000 other things. I truly can't find the words to describe just how incredible he is, and I'm forever grateful that he was part of the best day of my life. Thank you SO MUCH, Trevor!
    Kaitlin Married on 09/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ & Wedding Pro!

Trevor is awesome!! He’s passionate about what he does, thorough with his clients, and always goes the extra mile! Whenever I reach out to him he responds almost immediately - which as a planner I greatly appreciate! He always arrives early and often attends walkthroughs and other meetings to make sure that he knows exactly what the couple wants! He’s very outgoing and friendly without sacrificing any of his professionalism! Highly recommend Trevor!!