Southern Sirens Reviews

Southern Sirens 4
Southern Sirens 5

Logan Dameron · Married on 12/07/2019

They are a great team!

They all did such a great job. I had about 10 people do hair and make up and every single person looked breathtaking! They took their time, had great attitudes, and knew exactly what they were doing. They are great!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Caracostis · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Erin (makeup) and Danielle (hair) took great care of my bridal party for my November 10 wedding. First of all, my hair and makeup lasted ALL.DAY.LONG. I soaked up every single second of my ceremony and reception and never looked in a mirror one time the whole time! When we finally returned to our hotel room, everything looked just as good as when I had left their studio 12 hours prior. I had some younger ladies - ages 16,12, and 9 - in my bridal party and Erin and Danielle made sure that they looked beautiful and also age appropriate. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin Cagney · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun ladies and beautiful results!!

Amanda and Crystal were so amazing to me, my bridesmaids, and our moms for our wedding makeup!! They created perfect looks for our woodsy wedding, and they calmed nerves for so many of our folks that were afraid to wear "too much" makeup. They made everyone look like a beautifully enhanced version of themselves, and I know everyone felt gorgeous all day! The airbrush makeup was great to have for such a hot late summer day for our wedding. And they worked so fast! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Molly

Molly Mosby · Married on 07/10/2019

Southern Sirens rocks beauty!

I am so happy that I chose Southern Sirens for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Amanda was very professional and flexible. Because I was having an outdoor ceremony, I had to change the time of the wedding the night before due to a high chance of rain. Amanda made the change without any complaints. Her work was phenomenal. I did not meet with her prior to the wedding day, so I was nervous about how it would turn out. But I had no reason to fear. Amanda is a professional who knows how to apply makeup. Crystal also did a great job on my hair. They helped me feel beautiful for my wedding day. They are both kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful service!

I'm so very happy with Southern Siren's work for my June wedding! As someone with naturally very curly hair, I've often had stylists want to straighten or blowout my ringlets, but I felt very strongly that I keep my natural texture for my wedding day. Southern Sirens immediately understood my desire and did a beautiful job of creating a special hairstyle while keeping the curls! They were communicative, punctual, professional, excellent at their craft, and so kind as they helped us get ready on the special day! I had asked them to style 14 of us in one morning and they stayed ahead of schedule and did so with smiles!

Southern Sirens 6
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional!

Crystal from Southern Sirens did an amazing on mine, as well all of the bridesmaids hair on my wedding day! She was also so kind!! I am so glad that I booked them! Amanda at Southern Sirens was very responsive and easy to communicate leading up to the day of! =)

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Casey

Casey Kyte · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing at makeup!

Amanda is awesome!! So sweet and amazing at makeup! My bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful on wedding day because of her! And the airbrush was so cool!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • W

Wynne · Married on 09/17/2018

Traveling for our wedding made me a little nervous with hair and makeup but Southern Sirens is amazing! My hair and makeup wa flawless and my bridal party, sister and mother all loved their hair and makeup as well! I would always recommend them! They were so sweet and fun to work with and everything they do is perfection!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sydney Mccartt · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing!!!

I worked with Amanda and her crew, and I will always go to them for any professional hair and makeup! They were always responsive and were right on time with every appointment. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day thanks to them. They were professional and reasonably priced, and did fantastic work. Id highly recommend Amanda and her crew!

Southern Sirens 7
    Southern Sirens 8
    Southern Sirens 9
    Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Candace

candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing for all

I cannot highlight enough how amazing Amanda and her crew are. They have shades for everyone, can do all types of hair, and are truly amazing! The makeup will last all day, seriously! My girls absolutely loved their hair and makeup and the whole southern siren team! Thank you for making us all look amazing!!

Southern Sirens 10
    Southern Sirens 11
    Southern Sirens 12
    Southern Sirens 13
    Southern Sirens 14
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

I absolutely lucked out with these amazing ladies! Amanda and Crystal and their team were an absolute dream to work with. I have never been so in love with my makeup and hair as I was on both my trial run, and the day of my wedding. They literally made me feel like a Southern Siren, and my husband would also agree ;) They do beautiful work, and my girls (all 11 of them, 12 with flower girl) loved their looks as well! One of my matrons of honor was going to do her own makeup, and promptly changed her mind when she saw Amanda's work on another bridesmaid. They handled my huge bridal party like the pros they are and I can't thank these ladies enough for making us all look and feel so gorgeous. I wouldn't have changed a thing, and highly recommend them to anyone needed a special look done. These ladies are legit and worth every penny. Thank you, Amanda and Crystal, for everything!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

Southern Sierns did an awesome job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. As someone who NEVER wears makeup, they made me feel and look great. My hair turned out just as I imagined, it even stayed in through sleeping in it. They did a great job on my bridesmaids and flower girl also. It was a great way to start my wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Southern Sirens was amazing to work with! We had a couple of issues the morning of the wedding (not related to Southern Sirens), and they worked so efficiently to save the day! They're so down to earth and fun, and I felt gorgeous. I love when makeup just makes you feel enhanced and not like a whole different person. It also doesn't feel heavy at all. My bridesmaids' hairstyles were also gorgeous and held up all day and night. They know how to make hair and makeup look so beautiful and stay without being fussy. I will recommend them for every event!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Steffi · Married on 04/21/2018

Southern Sirens was wonderful! I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I was a little nervous about looking and feeling unlike myself but Erin and Lydia were incredible. I think I was being picky about how I wanted my hair and makeup and they were extremely patient with me. They made every effort to understand what I wanted. My hair and makeup looked amazing. My bridal party were also really happy with how they looked. I can't thank Amanda's team enough for their professionalism, cheerfulness, patience, and quality of service!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Christine · Married on 12/09/2017

Southern Sirens was wonderful to work with!! Amanda and her team communicated very well through out the entire process! They were flexible on start time for the day, very professional, and everyone loved their hair and make up! Amanda worked her magic after I teared up and made my make up run! She set it so well, and it was not an issue the rest of the day!! Everyone’s hair and makeup even looked great at the end of the night! We loved Southern Sirens!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Shaun · Married on 10/28/2017

Southern Sirens was a dream to work with and helped to make me feel amazing on my wedding day! Erin and Linda not only did beautiful work, but their laid back and fun attitude made the morning so much fun and easy for me and my bridesmaids.

Amanda was amazing at coordinating everything, and so responsive and accommodating to any changes.

And if anyone is concerned about the airbrush makeup - it stayed through tears and rain, and felt light and fresh on my skin.

My whole experience with Southern Sirens could not have been any better! I will definitely be using them in the future for any hair and makeup needs, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Beth · Married on 09/10/2017

The ladies at Southern Sirens were great to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted all night! I will definitely be recommending them to other brides.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jane · Married on 07/01/2017

Amanda and her team at Southern Sirens were so awesome to work with! Amanda does an excellent job understanding your makeup requests, and delivered the results that I wanted for myself and the bridesmaids. Southern Sirens will provide onsite services for your wedding, which is very accommodating and they are efficient at completing hair and makeup. They specialize in airbrush makeup and Amanda was great at applying individual and strip lashes for all day wear. Southern Sirens made our getting ready time at the venue very enjoyable and stress-free. My bridesmaids looked so gorgeous and I loved my wedding day retro-glam look too!

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

The team of gals at Southern Sirens was AMAZING. The work they did was fantastic. I felt absolutely stunning, and my bridesmaids looked amazing. We had 7 girls getting hair, 7 getting makeup, and 2 getting lashes and they had us all finished and ready to go in under two and a half hours. Not only was their work amazing, but so was their attitude. They were chatty and fun while we were all getting beautified.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Erika · Married on 01/07/2017

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! Not only for their beautiful work, but for their professionalism and dedication. They kept in contact with us during a surprise Tennessee snow storm ( southerners don't do well in snow) and made arrangements to make sure they could be at our house at 6am to start hair and make up despite road conditions. So thankful for them going above and beyond to make sure we all looked beautiful on my wedding day ! Even made #9 in this Huffington Post article!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Savannah · Married on 12/15/2016

We were very impressed with Southern Sirens and would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Kelzie

Kelzie · Married on 11/04/2016

Amanda is amazing! She was sweet as can be and definitely made me as well as everyone in my wedding party feel like models!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

I was fortunate enough to work with Amanda McKnight. Amanda was always quick to respond and worked with my chaotic schedule. I highly recommend a trial run not only so you can see her work more than once, but to be sure that what you think you want is actually what you do want.

Amanda came to the venue for the makeup session. Amanda was great about communicating traffic issues and still managed to arrive early!!! She's extremely affordable too!!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Connie · Married on 10/17/2016

Absolutely recommend Southern Sirens! They did my hair and makeup for our destination wedding in the Smoky Mountains. I chose them because of their professionalism, response time to my questions, pricing, and their willingness to travel to my venue. I couldn't have selected a better team! My hair and make-up were PERFECT -- even without having a trial run! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Dara · Married on 10/01/2016

Southern Sirens provided hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They were incredibly professional and made all of us feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2016