The Babe Tribe

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

The Babe Tribe is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. They specialize in creating custom looks for each client to allow them to celebrate while feeling their best. The Babe Tribe provides salon-quality service in the location of your choice to you and your wedding party, making all of you picture-perfect. Their mobile salon station includes salon chairs, tables, lighting, and their hair and makeup kits. All of their team members are licensed cosmetologists and estheticians.

Every wedding has a different style and feel. The Babe Tribe wants every bride they work with to be happy, so they provide a consultation to settle on the style beforehand. To make things as easy as possible for their clients, the company travels to your location and does hair and makeup in their mobile salon. This includes blowouts, extensions, updos and styling, as well as airbrush makeup, contour, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. They have multiple stylists on-site to help your wedding party feel their best.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Manicure / Pedicure

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kara
    Kara H. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing

Southern Belle Beauty was amazing! They were recommended to me by my photographer as we were having a destination wedding and aren鈥檛 from the area. We had stylists Ciara, Chloe, and JB and all three were amazing. I was a little nervous since I wasn鈥檛 able to do a trial run (since I live out of town), but I have never felt more beautiful! I felt like a real life Barbie. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law also looked flawless. The girls drove to our cabin in Gatlinburg at 7 AM and even arrived a little earlier to get everything set up. All three girls were so sweet and worked very efficiently to get everyone finished in time. Brandalyn was also excellent at communicating with me leading up to the wedding, especially when we had to reschedule due to covid. I highly recommended these ladies, they were the best!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/07/2020

Perfection!

My stylist was Bethany, she鈥檚 fantastic! The services were worth the expense.
    I would strongly recommend the pre wedding dry run! SB traveled to my location (Gatlinburg Mansion), they鈥檙e familiar with the area so I didn鈥檛 have to worry about their ability to find the venue.
    I鈥檓 an older bride (43yo) with a small bridal party. I had full hair and makeup done. I did airbrush make-up, lashes, and hair extension. I provided the hair extensions and Bethany was skilled with getting them placed correctly. Overall, I loved my make-up and hair and eliminating that stressor by letting SB handle it!!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hair and makeup looked amazing all night long!

Let me start by saying - I got married in the pouring RAIN and my hair and makeup still looked perfect all night long. I am convinced that the gals at Southern Belle Beauty have magic skills!
    Brandalyn (owner) was a joy to work with during the planning process. I called Brandalyn two days before my wedding to ask to add my fianc茅鈥檚 grandma to hair and makeup - and she made it happen. Brandalyn also did my spray tan two days before my wedding as well, made me look very natural and glowing.
    On the day of, she brought Randi for hair and Brandalyn did our makeup on my wedding day. They were on time, sweet to all of my gals and did a phenomenal job. Did I mention I got married in the rain and didn鈥檛 have anything to touch up after?!
    You won鈥檛 regret booking southern belle beauty!
  • illustration stars

49 photos 路 08/02/2019
Dillon & Sarah
16 photos 路 11/03/2018

LB Floral LB Floral Wedding Florists

I have worked with Alex and Brandalyn many times and these upbeat happy girls are always such a joy. They are professional and make everyone look flawless!

Erin Morrison Photography
JOPHOTO
5.0 out of 5 rating , 261 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37919
Location of (The Babe Tribe)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding