LB Floral

Knoxville, TN View map

LB Floral is a custom floral design firm that specializes in fresh flower arrangements. Every piece is crafted to reflect the personal style and vision of our client, using only the freshest and finest materials. Our focus is in the details and every arrangement is unique. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner party or extravagant wedding reception, LB Floral will create exquisite and inspiring floral masterpieces sure to impress any audience. From your first consultation to the day of your celebration, LB Floral will provide you with quality customer service and unparalleled floral design.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$99

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Courtney F. Married on 01/01/2022

So amazing!

I had the best experience working with LB Floral! It was such an easy process to plan with them and they completely got my vision and brought it to life. The had all the table decor, candle sticks, candles, and flowers! It was a one stop shop! Everything was perfect and they were able to improvise last minute when we had a couple table changes due to the venue size. I wouldn't change a thing!

LB Floral's reply:

Thank you Courtney, I really appreciate it!! It was a pleasure to work with you! I wish you a very happy marriage!
  • Nichole
    Nichole S. Married on 10/09/2021

All My Floral Dreams Came True!

I can't say enough great things about LB Floral. They were so great to work with - responsive, receptive to my ideas/vision, and creative. I cried as soon as Amber walked in with my wedding bouquet on Saturday morning because I was in awe of how beautiful and perfect it was - and I felt the same way about all of the floral arrangements once I saw everything come together. They executed my vision perfectly, and all of the florals gorgeously brought everything together - everything we could ask and then some. I am still getting compliments from guests about how much they loved the flowers. Highly recommend!

LB Floral's reply:

Oh thank you so so much! Brides like you are why we love what we get to do and we appreciate your feedback so much. Thank you for trusting us with your vision.
    Lesley & Amber
  • Emma
    Emma C. Married on 09/25/2021

Boho Brilliance

LB did an amazing job with my wedding florals. I felt like the amount I spent and the amount of flowers I got aligned really well, if not more than I expected I would get! They also turned out so beautiful. They did a great job taking my inspo pics and executing what I was looking for. I also was impressed because what I was asking for (more boho) was different than what they had previously done, but they did it beautifully! Can't thank them enough because my flowers really did make the wedding, and I got so many compliments!

Hi Emma,
    Thank you so much for your sweet review!! It was wonderful to work with you and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We wish you the very best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

32 photos · 06/25/2017
  • Kynzie & Clint
    40 photos · 06/18/2016

live laugh love weddings live laugh love weddings Wedding Planners

LB Floral creates such amazing environments for weddings. From greenery to big blooms Lesley has the perfect eye for flowers. She can make a garden come alive indoors, and enhance the outdoor weddings with the perfect arrangement. Love working with Lesley.

Pure Water Venue LLC Pure Water Venue LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

LB Floral is on our Preferred List for a reason. Lesley is wonderful to work with and her work never disappoints. We know we can count on her to create amazing flowers within a wide range of budgets.

Custom Love Gifts, Event & Prints Custom Love Gifts, Event & Prints Wedding Planners

Fabulous Floral Design! I love working with Lesley on projects. She works so well with brides and has a great sense of style!

Knoxville, TN, 37998
Location of (LB Floral)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding