Lady Grey Flower Co.

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, Lady Grey Flower Co. is a boutique wedding florist founded by lead designer and dreamer MaKenzee Lady Mullins. Inspired by the romance and elegance of the early 20th century, MaKenzee is passionate about designing bouquets that effortlessly blend vintage with contemporary styles. Before falling in love with floral artistry, MaKenzee pursued several creative outlets and none else compared to the joy that beautiful bouquets bring to a wedding day. This artist works tirelessly to create your dream floral scapes, even going as far as to travel for your big day, bringing her high-quality designs to you.

Lady Grey Flower Co. offers comprehensive floral packages for weddings, with services such as delivery, setup, and cleanup included. Couples can customize their packages with corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, aisle decors, and flower crowns. Additionally, MaKenzee can perform venue visits before the wedding day to ensure a seamless decorating experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley C. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing! 10/10 Recommend

I cannot say enough about how awesome Lady Grey Flower Co is! I told them I wanted a boho type feel and what flowers I envisioned and she blew it out of the water! My bouquet was gorgeous!
    Abigail P. Married on 05/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST; Expectations were FAR exceeded!

Makenzee from Lady Grey was absolutely wonderful to work with and has AMAZING vision and creativity! We got married in Florida and asked her to put together some arrangements for us to bring down. She helped us make sure they stayed alive and FLOURISHING for our special day. She is great at communicating and her art exceeded any expectation I ever had! HIGHLY recommended!
    Beth C. Married on 10/30/2020

Wonderful Job!

We couldn't have been happier with our experience & the flowers were better than we could have hoped for! I definitely recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

MaKenzee Mullins
MaKenzee Mullins
Owner & Lead Designer

I’m MaKenzee Lady Mullins, owner & lead designer of Lady Grey Flower Company. I have always romanticized the past, but my mind focuses forward. I love the elegance & simplicity of the early 20th century, but also adore the abstract and modern concepts of today. After trying many different artistic mediums, flowers are what have my heart. I love celebrating people and what better way to celebrate them on their biggest day than by handing them a bouquet of beautiful life. I’m based in Knoxville, TN, but I have flowers… and WILL TRAVEL! You can normally find me rocking some sort of floral pattern and listening to The Killers. I’m a grandma at heart and like to be in bed by 10:30. I love Mexican food, Captain America, and quoting Michael Scott. I highly value relationships and coffee… so let’s be friends and grab a cup of joe! I can't wait to connect with you!

Knoxville, TN, 37914
423-483-3662
Location of (Lady Grey Flower Co.)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding