30 Reviews for Southern Belle Beauty

Tanning (2)
Spray (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
30 Southern Belle Beauty Reviews

Brandalyn and JB were wonderful to work with! We had a destination wedding in Sevierville, Tennessee this November. I traveled for a trial a month prior to my wedding. I cannot thank these girls enough for their professionalism and their skills on making myself and my wedding party look their best for my big day. I loved my hair and makeup and they ran with any feedback we provided to them on changes or concerns.

Brandalyn is very quick to respond to any questions you may have about the booking process. They arrived on time and I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Brides- If you need a trustworthy stylist, Southern Belle are the way to go.

Thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Brandalyn and her team were AMAZING. They arrived on time, stuck to the schedule and the results were fantastic! I loved how my bridesmaids and I looked, but we also FELT so glamorous. :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Absolutely loved Brandalyn! She was amazing! I couldn't have asked for better. She was so patient and done such a wonderful job! Thank you so much for making my day amazing!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies are outstanding! Jenna Beth is a rockstar and did an awesome job on both my engagement pictures and wedding day!!!!! They came to us for the day of, I had 7 bridesmaids, myself and 2 mom's that needed done and they knocked it out without us having to start getting ready at the crack of dawn (we started at 8, which made everyone happy).

Photo for Southern Belle Beauty Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jenna, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tanning, Spray, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

These ladies are so wonderful!! Each one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and/or makeup! One of my bridesmaids was in a wedding the weekend before mine, and she had mentioned how her hair and makeup looked WAY better at my wedding than the weekend before.

Our wedding was in January and there was a snow storm the night before, so we were concerned that some of the vendors would not be able to make it. Even though the roads were terrible (and I was a nervous wreck), Southern Belle Beauty was there on time at 7:00AM !!! They put me at ease from the very beginning

I am very picky about my hair and makeup, but they were SO patient with me the entire time and I was so happy with the end result!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Southern Belle Beauty was not available on the day of our wedding, however our correspondence with them was very professional and they were kind enough to provide us with a wonderful referral to Southern Sirens who we ended up using.

Profile Picture Savannah, 12/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

SERIOUSLY STUNNING. By the time we got to my wedding this fall- I had already been in 3 weddings. At 2 I ended up re-doing my hair, so by the third I didn't even bother and just did it myself. I think we have all gotten used to being in weddings where we weren't exactly thrilled with the final product (hair/make-up). So i was seriously thrilled when every single one of my 8 bridesmaids, my mother and myself all looked stunning. Like the best hair and make-up we've ever had done. It was so good that people were adding services.

Additionally- I have also not been in a wedding to date where hair and make-up isn't at least running a little behind but these ladies were so good at what they do we ran FAR AHEAD of schedule. To the point that i actually got to spend a couple hours just sitting around and chatting with my friends drinking champagne ....completely relaxed. What bride wouldn't want that? Ohhh and did i mention they travel to you? I got the luxury of getting ready at my venue with hair & Make-up onsite so i didnt have to go anywhere. That was great for all of the stuff you are carrying with you as a bride but it also took a lot of additional logistics out of the equation, which as a busy bride planning her wedding....it was amazing. I chose to do a hair and make-up trial which gave me extra confidence that I would already love the hair and make-up on the day of.

All in all i can say this team was professional, efficient, and talented as all hell.

Thank you so much Southern Belle Beauty!!

Profile Picture allison, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Highly recommend. They did a great job on mine and my bridesmaid's hair!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was easy to speak with Alex from start to finish. She answered all my questions about what kind of makeup and hair options. I was able to send her pictures for what ideas I was looking for. She made me look like a princess!

Profile Picture Stefan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Knoxville’s #1 Bridal Makeup Artistry is Southern Belle Beauty. If you want to look amazing, feel confident and have correct HD Performance Makeup that works hand and hand with Camera Effects, creating beautiful pictures, then Southern Bell Beauty is the appointment to book! Brandalyn is a truly gifted, professionally trained makeup and hair artist! She is beautiful both inside and out! I explained I want to look natural, but like a Victoria’s Secret Runway Model too. She responded, “Great! Not a problem” and got to work! I had appointments for both my engagement and bridal sessions and both times amazing job! I have always been told I am cute but after having my session with Southern Bell Beauty my husband said. “My gosh you look STUNNING!” both times! I did too, I felt stunning for the first time in my life, and that’s one word every bride and her glam team wants to hear… I even had to change my appointment due to weather and Alex and Brandalyn were extremely accommodating! I am female, therefore I excel in finding imperfections in personal photos, own excessive products from Sephora, and Pinterest way too many makeup ideas… Brandalyn listened and executed the exact look I wanted, contoured imperfections, highlighted best features, and made me look stunning!!! All with a positive and compassionate heart! She defines the title Professional Makeup Artist and new friend. I highly recommend Southern Bell Beauty.
Forever Grateful,
Kelli McDaniel

Profile Picture Kelli , 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions

Alex and Brandalyn were amazing! They were very professional at all times while still bringing the fun to getting ready. They were on time and willing to add a few services day of. Once my bridesmaids saw the eyelashes, everyone wanted them. I was doing a destination wedding 2 hours from them and they were great about traveling and helping me figure out how to do a trial. One of the outstanding things about them is their responsiveness. As a stressed out bride, I so appreciated how Alex was so good about getting back to me with any questions or tweaks. She was one of my top vendors on responsiveness. The other big bonus was being able to pay online and allow the bridal party to do as well vs. needing to deal with cash day of. Our hair and makeup was beautiful day of and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or suggest them to anyone who is in need of hair and makeup for a special day.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

These girls were amazing! On time, fun but professional, and made all of us look the best we possibly could for my big day. They were easy to work with and willing to add and remove services up until the day of. They were quick at responding to e-mailed questions and were willing to work with us on the day of to make sure everyone had what they wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or suggest them to anyone who is in need of hair and makeup for a special day.

Profile Picture Leah, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and Brandalyn were wonderful to work with on my wedding day. I had 7 bridesmaids, plus myself and my mother. They did our hair and makeup and were quick and efficient, but didn't rush whatsoever. Everyone turned out stunning. The bridesmaids all had different hair, but each one was unique and beautiful. The makeup photographed beautifully and lasted all day and night on a very hot August day. I would highly recommend Southern Belle Beauty to anyone looking for special occasion hair and/or makeup.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies have it together! I didn't have to worry about a thing! They were the calm in the storm of my wedding day. Very professional and were willing to do anything for myself and my bridesmaids. If you are worried about them being slightly expensive, they are worth every penny. I loved being able to stay in one place and have our hair and make up beautiful.

Profile Picture User4850667, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and Brandalyn are fantastic and extremely talented! I had a large bridal party of 8 bridesmaids! My mom and mother in law also got their hair and makeup done! So 11 people all together and we never felt rushed or running behind! They were so easy to work with and everyone looked amazing!! I highly recommend Southern Bridal Beauty for any occasion where you want to look fabulous!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies here are great. Nice people!

Profile Picture User4604470, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love. These. Ladies! They did such a great job and were so awesome to be around. They made my girls and me look and feel beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brandalyn and Alex are amazing! They are so professional and very talented. They were both so flexible in terms of my trial run, engagement session and the big day. They are wonderful at listening to your preferences and were very attentive to detail. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The staff of Southern Belle Beauty are excellent. They go out of their way for the bride and bridal party. They made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and I was very pleased with my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments from guest. The staff will do everything to please you during trials-- which I would highly recommend a trial of hair and makeup so they can get a feel for your hair type, vision of your hair/makeup and such, and just get to know each other. Thank you SBB for making my wedding day hair and makeup all come together!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls are so great to work with and made you look and feel nothing less than fabulous! All of the staff is so wonderful to work with-very talented and professional. They also did up-do's for all of my bridesmaids (none of them knew what hairstyle they wanted) and all of them looked amazing! I couldn't be happier with the services I received from Southern Belle Beauty!

Profile Picture Angelina, 6/28/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed working with these ladies for hair and makeup for my bridal party. The day of my wedding Brandalyn and Alex came out to my hotel suite and took care of my bridesmaids, the mothers, and myself. I loved the work they did on all of us and I received compliments all day for my hair and makeup. I also really liked how they handled my hair and makeup trial. I had been having really terrible experiences with beauty people so for my third trial I contacted Southern Belle Beauty and they won me over. The first hair style wasn't exactly what I had pictured so Alex took it all down and redid it for me so I would like it. Neither of the other companies I had trials with before would do this. Both times I was not happy with my hair and both times they said I could do another trial but they would not fix it while I was there already. Alex was willing to get it right during the trial and that's the way it should be. I would definitely recommend these ladies to anyone who needs hair and makeup for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/8/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

One of our favorite vendors! Alex did an amazing job on my hair and our makeup. She had a lot of great suggestions and was super fun to work with. 100% would recommend!

Profile Picture Tanedys, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was really unsure who I wanted to do my make-up until I saw Southern Belle at the Pink Bridal Show in Knoxville. Alex was so flexible with my budget, and I was still able to get all of my and my girls' make up airbrushed! Our make-up artist did a truly amazing job. I wanted a natural look, and she totally delivered! She did exactly what I wanted her to while making me look very bridal. I also was able to have a trial run with the airbrush. It was one of the best experiences I will remember from my wedding planning and wedding day!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Trying to plan a wedding in Tennessee from Dallas was a lot more challenging than I had thought. The girls at Southern Belle Beauty were a dream to work with and accommodated my rare opportunities to be in town for trials and such. They traveled all the way to to the boondocks for our special day and knocked it out of the park even after having a baby recently! The airbrush makeup was astounding and she worked well with my clip in extensions and crazy wedding day shenanigans!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Multi. Stylists