Bobby Pinning by Brittney

Chattanooga, TN View map

Bobby Pinning by Brittney is a hairstylist who specializes in weddings. Brittney is the owner of Bobby Pinning Studio and is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She travels all over the world to be onsite for your special day!

Inside her salon she offers other hair services like Natural Beaded Row extensions, color services, and haircuts. You can expect Brittney to be ontime, professional, fully prepared, and sticks to the wedding timeline. She has assitants that come with her if your wedding party is large so everyone can be ready in time.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Renée
    Renée S. Married on 11/06/2021

Brittney was such a joy!

Brittney was such a joy! She responded quickly to my inquiry and only required a small deposit to hold the date (which counted as payment for my hair trial and day-of styling). (Speaking of hair trials, DO IT! Especially if you or anyone in your party have any concerns or special requests. Most importantly, do a trial because it allows you time to wear your style to ensure it holds up and will work for your wedding needs.) Brittney was incredibly flexible to schedule our hair trials with (and her salon is conveniently RIGHT ACROSS from Monica’s so it’s super easy to have your hair trial and final fitting on the same day). The day of the wedding Brittney was sweet and engaging with my wedding party, family, and other vendors. She kept a calm, confident vibe that was incredibly helpful during the hectic morning. I had sewn-in NBR extensions (which Brittney did a beautiful job on, I recommend her for that service as well), there was a bridesmaid with very short hair, one with very, very long all-one-length hair, another who needed clip-in extensions installed, and I had a headpiece that had to be carefully (yet thoroughly) anchored in. Brittney efficiently handled it all and everyone was in love her results. Her styles kept up throughout the day but didn't appear stiff.

’d recommend Brittney over and over again! (Not only for her wedding styling but also for NBR services. She does an amazing job with the NBR extensions and won’t break your bank in the process.)
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/16/2021

She is amazing

All of my girls hair looked great! I actually changed my hair from the hair trial because I decided to do something totally different and she killed it. I absolutely loved my hair and all of bridesmaids loved their hair too! She and her assistant were so sweet and professional and went above and beyond to make sure all of my girls looked their best! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 06/28/2021

Holy Wow Brittney is the GREATEST!

Working with Brittney was an absolute dream! I had a vision for using my grandmother's vintage fabric crown that she wore in her wedding in the 50s, and Brittney went above and beyond my wildest dreams to make my vision come to life! She also did my sisters, my mother, and my husbands sisters and mother's hair and everyone felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Brittney, thank you so much for making dreams come true as well as making all of the important women in my life feel stunning!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Bobby Pinning by Brittney Price Rates

307 N Market Street; Suite B Chattanooga, TN, 37405
Location of (Bobby Pinning by Brittney)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding