Power Pony Studios

Asheville, NC View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Kingsport, Tennessee, Power Pony Studios is a hair styling business that is led by owner and lead artist Haley. She started her business in the mid-2010s. Since then Haley has provided services for many clients. Nowadays, she is pleased to offer styling options for East Tennessee, Western North Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, and beyond.

The Power Pony Studios team aims to help clients and their wedding parties feel beautiful, glamorous, and confident. By assisting with hairstyling details, this company enables soon-to-be-weds and their loved ones to feel relaxed as they step into the celebrations. Specific services available include trials, onsite hairstyling, wedding party packages, photo session styling, group rates, and a willingness to travel further afoot. Power Pony Studios welcomes inqueries that potential clients may have about booking options.

LGBTQ+ affirming.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Allison
    Allison G. Getting married on 06/04/2023

Absolutely recommend

Haley has styled my hair for multiple formal events and always makes me feel beautiful! She always listens to what I am looking for in a hairstyle and can recreate anything you see on Pinterest. She is amazingly talented, great to work with, and I can't recommend her enough.
  • Lorianne
    Lorianne Married on 10/17/2021

Book her NOW!!!!

Haley was absolutely wonderful for my wedding! With having a destination wedding, I was a little nervous because I wasn’t going to be able to make it for a trial. I’ve never really been a fan of updos on me, but I followed Haley’s page for a while and her work was amazing! I finally decided to go with an updo and I am so glad I did. I told her I wanted it low and kinda messy, but that’s it. She whipped it up and I felt so beautiful all day! Our wedding was at 1pm and I left my hair up until I went to sleep around midnight. She was personable and very sweet, as well as her assistant Alex. My bridesmaid’s hair looked so good too! Definitely recommend booking Haley for your wedding or event….you absolutely will not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Haley White
Haley White
Owner

I am passionate about creating a stunning hairstyle to complete your wedding look goals.

I love helping couples and their parties feel confident and comfortable on their big day!

I founded this business with the goal of helping other to feel and look their best so they can just focus on the celebration of love.

Alex Wyman
Alex Wyman
Assistant Hairstylist

Alex is a stylist with the Power Pony Studios beauty team.

She is a young but a well-rounded, professional, and talented hairstylist.

She is accepting solo wedding parties and also helps the lead stylist with large bridal parties.

Asheville Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Power Pony Studios)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding