Smart Bride Rental Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

85 Smart Bride Rental Reviews
  • The Davis's

Crystal and Derrick · Married on 09/20/2014

Immaculate!!!!! i was so grateful to have found this vendor! Manuela was simply amazing! Communication was great, price was great and customer service was excellent! Thank you Smart Bride Rental for making my day fabulous! 100 stars!!!!!!!!

Michele · Married on 06/14/2014

Manuela was awesome to communicate with, very timely with responses and professional and her team did a fabulous job with our chair covers and sashes setup. The new spandex covers are much more modern and clean lined and I got wonderful feedback from guests who had never seen them before. My other vendors were blown away at the price I got them for! Manuela was amazingly flexible and allowed us to pay for setup but save money by returning everything ourselves. As a recent bride and as an event coordinator, I definitely recommend Smart Bride Rental. I have done lots of rental research, especially in the chair cover department and you can not beat their prices!

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Without a doubt THE BEST value in the DC area and everything looked PERFECT. I think the name of the company says it all. Manuela was super easy to deal with too.

Clarissa · Married on 09/01/2013

Great vendor that offers quality products and services at a affordable price! I also was able to get the chairs and chair covers 2 weeks out.

Tracy · Married on 08/10/2013

My wedding planner suggested this vendor to and they worked out perfectly.

PHYLLIS · Married on 06/21/2013

The owner, Manuela Camara is excellent to work with, listens to the customer, and is extremely accommodating. Our ceremony was held under a gazebo. The gazebo itself was quite plain and I asked Manuela if she would consider decorating it. Mind you, I didn’t want anything fancy, but just something to give it a little pizzazz. She was hesitant at first because she hadn’t taken on such a task, but I convinced her to move forward. The design she put together was absolutely beautiful –truly amazing! Her company also provided the chair covers and linen for my wedding reception. Again, everything was beautiful –and my guest kept raving about the “wow” factor! I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental –you will not be disappointed.

I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental for any event you are planning. I've used them several times for large birthday parties, and you can't beat the prices, customer service from Manuela, and inventory! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Kara · Married on 05/25/2013

Manuela was easy to work with and she made our venue look beautiful!

Although I did not meet Manuela she was always responsive to my phone calls and emails. We are so glad we rented the chair covers and sashes. She and her staff really helped to enhance our reception venue.
    If you are thinking about renting chair covers - do it and use Smart Bride's Manuela.

Thanks again!!!

I had the chair cover rental from Smart Bride Rnetal. 5 star rating with wonderful service from Manuela!

MAKASIDI · Married on 05/11/2013

This vendor is professional, quality of work is great and very easy work with. My husband and I were extremely happy on how and what the vendor did. Everything was performed in timely fashion. I will definitely use them again and recommend to others.

Nas · Married on 04/27/2013

Fantastic service! We rented our chair covers and sashes (fairly last minute!) and the quality, price, and responsiveness can't be beat. Can't thank them enough for making our reception area gorgeous :)

J · Married on 03/30/2013

Manuela at Smart Bride Rentals was a pleasure to work with for chair covers/sashes. We were really torn about whether it was worth spending the money to get chair covers and sashes, but when we look at the pictures now, it was a total no-brainer. We considered buying them and then reselling on Craigslist, etc, but when we took into account the time and energy that would be needed to buy them, unpackage them, steam them, fit them and tie the sash nicely, repackage them, and then sell them after the wedding, we decided to go to Smart Bride Rental instead.

Manuela and her team delivered them, dressed the chairs, and then picked them up after the event. It was hands-down, unequivocally, well worth the price. When you consider how much is paid to make the event look pretty, this was a drop in the bucket that far exceeded the hassle of going it alone.

joseph · Married on 11/10/2012

She was very patient and flexible. she had great ideas and we had to actually pick some of her ideas to make our wedding a success. We had wonderful pictures from the wedding. The chair covers, sashes and the napkins added color to the whole outlook. I definitely recommend them to every one!!!!!

bee · Married on 10/20/2012

Smart bride rental was very professional and efficient with set up and removal of the chair covers that were for our wedding. They were on time setting up and waited patiently removing the covers after our special night.

Highly recommend them for ot next big event. The pricing is also very affordable for the quality!

Bonita · Married on 06/30/2012

Manuela is the best. She always responded in a timely manner, lots of 1 on 1. All my worries went out the window when we got to the venue. There was an awful storm on 6-29-12 that left things in a mangle. Luckily for us, the church nor venue lost power. I was still skeptical, got there and was amazed. It was beautiful. I will never get married again but will be giving my daughter a Sweet 16 and will be calling Manuela again. Se is the best and very affordable also. Thanks from Jason and Bonita

S. L. · Married on 06/23/2012

Smart Bride Rental Services provided excellent service for my wedding reception. They were on time with delivery, set up and pick up services for all my linen needs. The colors were wonderfully coordinated and all my guest were very surprised at the outcome of the decorations. I would recommend every one that is looking for table decorations to check them out before making a decision on renting table and chair covers from any other vendor! You will not be disappointment.

Mrs. S. L. Eldridge

Eric · Married on 05/26/2012

My wife and I ordered chair covers and sashes from Smart Bride Rental. We contacted them with short notice and they were able to accomodate us with no question. They were flexible when the reception time and number of guests changed. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time, set everything up, and were there to take them away. Everything looked beautiful and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

• Melva

Melva · Married on 10/15/2011

Smart Bride Rental provided my chair covers and sashes. They were extremely professional and accommodating. At the last minute I realized that I was short of ten chair covers, Manuela was attentive to my needs and supplied what I needed. She was absolutely great and patient. Thank You Manuela for a job well done!

Rona · Married on 05/21/2011

Smart Bride Rental did a very excellent work with doing the chair covers and ribbons for the reception. All the guests were inpressed with how immacukate and neat the covers and ribbons were placed. And all these for a very affordable price.

n · Married on 04/03/2011

Company is professional and the items were very nice and high quality

Erika · Married on 10/23/2010

Manuela was awesome to work with. She was super sweet, professional, and very accommodating, even when I had to add 12 more chair covers & sashes 3 days before the wedding! Everything I ordered looked great, even more beautiful than I had imagined. I would recommend Smart Bride Rentals to any bride.

Vasthi · Married on 10/17/2010

The best hekp that i could have found to organize my wedding.
    Manuela is very organized, responsible and accesible.
    an excellent job.

thank you very much for your help. :)

Danielle · Married on 10/16/2010

Manuela, your decor was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for professionalism and creativity.

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2010

The Smart Bridal Team has strong customer service. They were promptly available and provided a wide range of choices to me. All my guests loved their products and I have already recommended them to people I know. For future brides, check with them early so that they can expose to you to their wide range of products and also give you the best selection based on your desire and taste. Don't forget the discounts they offer! :)

Stephanie