Sky Flowers Reviews

7 | North Hollywood, CA

7 Reviews for Sky Flowers

jessica · Married on 03/30/2017

Excellent service!!! Very creative as well!

Sent on 12/24/2016
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2011

First off I should say that Lillit was amazing! She created the most gorgeous arrangements for my wedding. I had a simple arch on my gazebo at Castaway Restaurant in Burbank. Lilit made a beautiful design with rose petals going down the aisle and people keep saying how fantastic it looked. I changed my mind about my original design for center pieces and Lilit didn't miss a beat. She offered some great advice and made a beautiful centerpiece that consisted of a manzanita tree with delicate candles hanging in votive glasses.
    To be honest the flowers were our favorite part of the whole wedding....vendor wise. :) I have been to several other weddings and I am not trying to be biased but Sky Flowers provided the best arrangements I have ever seen. Their price is worth every penny, and they are not outrageous! If you want your wedding to be amazing I HIGHLY suggest you call and ask for Lilit. She is wonderful. Thank you Sky Flowers especially Lilit for providing the wedding flowers of my dreams!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Jade · Married on 11/07/2010

I found out about sky flowers through word of mouth. So happy I booked them for my wedding day. After interviewing over 10 florists, this was the one florist that really worked with our budget. Lilit and her mother were so accomodating to all of the last minute changes we made, they always said "no problem, we can do that" and they did an amazing job. For the budget we had on our flowers and if you saw what I had on my wedding day, you would think I spent a fortune, but no I didn't. The quality of the flowers on the day of, were all fresh, they had everything done on time, and did a great job with decor for ceremony and reception. I just wanted to cry (tears of joy of course) when I saw the outcome of the wedding flowers..I was so stressed on the day of, but when the florists walked in with the flowers, it just really warmed my heart at how beautiful they were. Thank you Olga and Lilit, you did a wonderful job.

Sent on 12/14/2010
  • Kamala

Kamala · Married on 06/13/2010

Sky Flowers was amazing! The staff was very professional and created beautiful centerpieces for our wedding. Their prices were significantly more reasonable than any other florists we looked into. There was no stress or hassle in dealing with them. They are highly recommended.

Sent on 10/23/2011
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/02/2010

Sky Flowers is the best. Lilit and her mom Olga make the most gorgeous arrangements. I gave Lilit an idea of what I wanted for my centerpieces, and she made them more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I walked into my reception, it looked magical. The bouquets for me and my bridesmaids where also gorgeous. I have recommended Sky Flowers to all my friends that are getting married, and so far everyone that has used them has been thrilled. They will work within any budget, too. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Julie · Married on 03/21/2010

Sky Flowers was the absolute best to work with. Not only were they affordable but they provided the most amazingly beautiful flowers. They listened to my vision and worked with me on all aspects of my wedding - ceremony, reception and even my cake. Instead of having a ring bearer I had a little boy walk down the aisle with a sign that read "Here Comes the Bride" and Sky Flowers created the sign for me. They also took care of getting my fire permit that was required at our reception venue. They went above and beyond and I will use them for all my florist needs in the area.

Sent on 04/15/2010
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 05/21/2011

Sky Flowers is so much more than flowers. In addition to all the flowers in the wedding, they also did all the draping of the patio and the reception hall, set up our personal decoration items, and did all the lighting. Everything was so beautiful and even better than I'd imagined it! Derek was such a pleasure to work with and I'd love to have another chance to work with him in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2011