Sister Katherine Reviews

11 | Parkton, MD

11 Reviews for Sister Katherine

Tyler · Married on 10/02/2014

Sister Kathy was absolutely splendid. I would recommend her to anyone who's getting married. She's true to her word and really creates a peaceful and positive environment. Thank you Sister Kathy! God bless!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Gregory · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent job performing a secular service.

Sent on 10/08/2014

This officiant was very attentive, and efficient! Very helpful and price was great! Made our special day go smooth.

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2013

Katherine Butler went above and beyond our expectations and delivered a memorable, touching service. It was one of the only parts of wedding planning that was layed back and non stressful! I highly recommend Kathy for her officiant services!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

Kathy did a fantastic job with our wedding. She provided exactly what we were looking for in every way.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Sister Katherine was a pleasure to work with. She made the process easy and was able to customize the ceremony to our needs. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2012

Kathy was 100% wonderful!! She answered all of our questions to the full extent!! She left absolutely nothing unknown. She is a wonderful woman and she was the perfect officiant :) she had a smile on her face almost the whole time. She is very wonderful to be around! We can not thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Kathy was a pleasure to work with. She provided everything a traditional ceremony had and was open to altering anything we wanted to make it special for us. She spoke with ease and grace and we even had guests come up to us after the ceremony commenting on how well she did. We would definitely recommend Kathy to future couples who choose to get married in a less traditional manner.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/08/2012

Sister Katherine was absoluely wonderful. We had some last minute changes to add to the wedding and she went right along with it. We didnt have a night before rehersal we did it the same day and she was very accomodating.

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2015

1.0

Katherine was a no show for our rehearsal and did not respond to numerous phone calls, texts, emails. Katherine took a special day and ruined it for me with stress, leaving me stranded with no officiant at the very last moment. Easily the most unprofessional person I have dealt with.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/17/2015

0.0

Katherine, was a know show at the most important day of my daughters life...The day every little girl dreams of . She did not respond to our emails. phone calls and text messages.. After she got our money we never heard from her again..She did not show up at the rehearsal or on the wedding day... We had to find another preacher the day before the wedding...I want my money back, and I will be pressing charges against this women..

Sent on 05/18/2015