Ridgely, MD 21660 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Celebrations by Cheryl

Celebrations by Cheryl is a licensed wedding officiant on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Ridgely). Cheryl is an ordained minister who is available for all types of unions including traditional, same-sex and non-religious wedding ceremonies, and vow renewals specifically designed for you. Her joyous and heartwarming attitude, combined with professionalism, ensure your ceremony is an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones. From small celebrations to large ceremonies, Cheryl offers sample materials and planning tools, so every ceremony detail is beautifully addressed.

Celebrations by Cheryl services weddings in the eastern shore of Maryland and Annapolis area, as well as Delaware, and New Jersey. Cheryl is open to all types of celebrations including traditional ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, and vow renewals. Cheryl helps couples incorporate unique rituals such as sand ceremonies, tree plantings, and hand-fasting. Other services available include the following:

• Non-religious
  • Vow renewal
  • Civil union
  • Single religion
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel
brooke andrew 51 776215 1569890083

10 Reviews for Celebrations by Cheryl

Sophie · Married on 10/18/2020

The best officiant!! LGBTQ-friendly

Cheryl was amazing!! My wife and I loved working with her to plan our same-sex elopement ceremony in Oct. 2020 during the COVID pandemic. She provided us with wonderful resources (e.g., poems) to help guide us in planning our ceremony, and also let us make it our own. She made us feel comfortable and cared about. She was knowledgeable, communicative, professional, and warm. The ceremony was beautiful. We highly recommend her to LGBTQ+ couples and to anyone!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Celebrations by Cheryl's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you both and was so impressed by your vision for the day. Congratulations again!
  • Anita

Anita K. · Married on 09/05/2020

Just what we were looking for

Cheryl was friendly, responsive, punctual, organized, professional, and thoughtful. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Celebrations by Cheryl's reply:

Thank you so much! I am glad your beautiful day went so well. I am very happy for you both. Congratulations again!
  • Jenica

Jenica B. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing Experience

When we had to move our wedding date due to Covid, we decided to go with Cheryl's "Friends and Family" package, so that one of our friends could marry us. Cheryl was amazing through every step of the way! The information she provided made it super easy to customize our wedding ceremony. I loved all of the different ceremony options. She was very responsive and helpful. Cheryl met with us and our friend marrying us to make sure that everyone knew what they were going to be doing - before, during, and after the ceremony (for the legal stuff). The week after our wedding, we received a beautiful book of our ceremony in the mail from Cheryl. We will always have that really nice memory. I am so happy to have had the pleasure to work with Cheryl! In dealing with the stress of moving our wedding, she made the process so much easier. I highly recommend her. Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Celebrations by Cheryl's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenica! I really enjoyed working with the two of you and your officiant. I'm sorry I had to miss out on celebrating with you in person, but I am glad to hear it went so well. Congratulations again!

Celebrations by Cheryl Pricing

Celebrations by Cheryl Price Rates

Celebrations by Cheryl FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 375.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Catholic
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    NJ
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Dana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional and personable. Cheryl recently officiated a recent wedding I photographed and did a great job. She was charming and the ceremony flowed nicely, I loved how she connected with the couple. I would recommend Celebrations by Cheryl to other couples looking for her services.

• Ridgely, MD, 21660 See on map
    Location of (Celebrations by Cheryl)