Married with Love by Lauren

Monkton, MD View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Typical Price

MarriedwithLovebyLauren is an enthusiastic wedding officiant company based out of Monkton, Maryland that serves couples all over Maryland. Lauren, the owner and licensed officiant behind this passionate business, is organized, detail-oriented, and patient. She takes the time to get to know you, and your individual dreams for your big day. MarriedwithLovebyLauren will work within your budget, to ensure your wedding is fun and stress-free.

Lauren brings her passion and energy into each ceremony she plans. Whether you’re envisioning an intimate ceremony in the woods, or a lavish affair in a ballroom, Lauren has you covered. She offers multiple ceremony options depending on your needs and desires. She offers elopement ceremonies which usually last between 10 and 15 minutes; religious and semi-religious ceremonies which last between 15 and 30 minutes; and non-religious ceremonies which also last between 15 and 30 minutes. Couples may also choose to have Lauren at their rehearsal for an additional fee. Her other services include:

• Allow couples’ own vows
  • Civil union
  • Interfaith
  • Vow renewal
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$450

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

Stephanie Married on 08/14/2021

Highly Recommend Lauren!

My husband and I both felt comfortable with Lauren from our first meeting. She's down to earth, organized and professional. She doesn't come off as overwhelming like some wedding vendors can. Originally we were going to have a Catholic Priest, but with Covid a lot of things were switched up. We snagged Lauren just a few months before our wedding and we were both pleased with how she was eager to jump in and reassure us that everything would be perfect. Our ceremony felt so relaxed and many guests actually commented to me about how they thought Lauren did a great job. She was awesome in her response time with emails/texts and overall she was such a pleasure to work with during planning and the day of. She allowed us to customize a lot in our ceremony so that it would be catered to us as a couple and feel more authentic. My husband and I decided to write our own vows and Lauren even offered to revise them. She also printed them off for us in a clear folder to read from on our wedding day. DEFINITELY go with Lauren if you are unsure of/looking for an officiant like we were!
    Kirstie H. Married on 07/18/2021

Lauren was beyond great!

I can’t put in to words how great Lauren is! She made the whole process stress free for me. For someone who put together a wedding in 4 months it was hard to not stress but Lauren make the ceremony process to easy and stress free. She sent me options of different ceremony’s I could choose from so I didn’t have to do anything but choose and make it my own. Not only did she make it easier on me but she also is so sweet and so easy to talk to where I felt like we knew each other for a long time. Lauren made me so much more comfortable standing in front of everyone as I’m not great with speaking in front of a large crowd. She also helped us make our ceremony easier for our best man who also wasn’t great with crowds and we can’t thank her enough! I highly recommend her she was wonderful and made our ceremony short, sweet and fun for us which is exactly what we wanted! She was great on communication as well, planning a wedding in such a short time, it was hard to keep everything straight so she always sent me what she needed from me so I didn’t have to take notes or have to remind myself to do anything. She was always available when I needed her and never rushed me. Thank you for everything Lauren! We love you and I am so happy to stay in touch!

Married with Love by Lauren's reply:

Kirstie! You are so sweet! I am so glad I could make things stress free for you. I am so glad we are already connected on social media so we can stay in touch and become even better friends! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you!
    Jamie M. Married on 06/19/2021

Lauren’s the best!

We absolutely loved having Lauren officiate our big day! She was so accommodating and understanding throughout the whole process. She made it so easy to plan the ceremony, allowing us to choose a lot of things to make it more personalized to us! Lauren was so great during the rehearsal and day-of, it felt like I had another coordinator! We would definitely recommend Lauren to anyone looking for an officiant!

Married with Love by Lauren's reply:

Hi Jamie! I love doing whatever I can to help things run smoothly and I am so glad you were so happy having me be a part of your day! You have the sweetest friends and family and it was so great getting to know everyone! Stay in touch!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

17000 Big Falls Road Monkton, MD, 21111
443-324-1817
Location of (Married with Love by Lauren)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding