Shantel the Make-Up Artist Reviews

Shantel the Make-Up Artist 5
Shantel the Make-Up Artist 6
Shantel the Make-Up Artist 7

Alaina · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing! Very natural makeup. Best in the upstate! Shantel's team spent a lot of time with everyone, and no one looked like they were overly made up. However, they were all beautiful! She took time to pay close attention to the dress colors and people's coloring, to make sure everything looked appropriate and natural. Shantel's assistant was just as fabulous and even helped me with my hair. While I initially thought this was overly expensive, Shantel's team is the best and I hope to use them for future events. Loved it!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Maryanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Y'all. You've gotta get Shantel. It's not even a question. She is amazing. Not only is her make-up flawless - she makes you look like the most beautiful version of yourself. But Shantel is also just FUN to be around! She makes your day so much more enjoyable and special! Love her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mary Carolyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Shantel is AMAZING!!!! I loved everything about her from the moment I met her. She makes you feel calm and at ease (so important for a bride on the BIG day) while she makes you look glamorous, yet natural. I have never felt more beautiful! I gifted my bridesmaids professional make-up by Shantel and the loved it too. It's so fun to be pampered. She even did my 90 year old grandmother's make-up at no additional cost because as she says "when you're 90 you shouldn't have to pay for anything". Shantel is awesome!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Virginia · Married on 03/03/2018

There is no one else I would have wanted or trusted to do my make up and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding day! Shantel and her team are absolutely amazing and so easy going! Not only did I get an amazing look for my wedding day but I got a friend too! Highly recommend booking Shantel and her team for any event, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

Not only is Shantel extremely talented (gifted, in fact), she is genuinely kind. She will make you beautiful because she is beautiful from the inside - out. She blessed our day.

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 8
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 9
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 10
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 11
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 12

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Shantel was amazing! Not only is her work beautiful, but she made me laugh with my sisters and calm my nerves on my wedding day. She’s the perfect choice!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Shantel was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding! I love makeup and Shantel was the best! I will say not only does she do amazing makeup but her personality and professionalism really make the day shine so bright and really make you relax at what can be a heck tic day!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Shantel was great and very receptive to what I wanted. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 13

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Shantel was such a bright light to have around on my wedding day! Her personality and love are contagious and I absolutely loved working with her! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2017

Shantel and Candace are the absolute best! Having seen them in action from another wedding I was in, it was a no brainer to have them do the make up for me and my girls. I didn't have to give them any direction - I just sat back and let them work their magic! They're super flexible and were even able to add on my Mother in Law at the last minute after she saw how amazing everyone looked and decided she wanted to have her make up done after all. All my ladies looked so stunning and you could tell they felt as fabulous as they looked! Aside from being spectacular make up artists, they are SO much fun and make this part of your day that much more exciting! I loved working with you ladies and hope to see you again soon! XOXO, Elizabeth

Sent on 09/29/2017

Chantel · Married on 08/26/2017

We truly enjoyed our experience with Shantel, not only did she do an outstanding job on all of my girls makeup, but we took forever friendships away with us! I hope to continue to stay in touch with this wonderful lady! You will not be displeased with the wonderful Shantel!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

Shantel and Candace did an awesome job of making the entire wedding party look beautiful! I love how the makeup looks so natural yet enhances everyone's best features! They are so much fun and helped keep the day seem relaxed and organized, which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day! We could not be happier that we chose to work with this fabulous pair!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

Shantel is absolutely amazing!!! The work she does is a true art. Her goal is to make each one of her brides, bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers look and feel beautiful. She makes your skin look flawless! I just can't say enough about her and her work!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/29/2017

Shantel is the absolute best! She went above and beyond. I wish she could do my makeup everyday! The most wonderful part having worked with Shantel is knowing we will be lifelong friends. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 08/10/2017

C · Married on 07/29/2017

Loved Shantel and Candace putting our makeup on for Carolyn's wedding!!! They are fun and easy to work with!!!

Please no more emails to this address, thanks.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

These ladies were most professional and did an awesome job! Candace was early, set up her makeup and worked on myself and my bridesmaids perfectly! She listened to what we wanted and did a great job giving us all the look we wanted for the wedding. I would absolutely use this company again!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Hayley · Married on 06/10/2017

Shantel is the absolute best!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She made my wedding day so much fun and made me and my girls absolutely stunning! She made me feel so special. She is beyond talented and I recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist! She is the best of the best!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

I don't even know where to start with Shantel and Candace. They are exceptionally talented and wonderful people. I was in my best friend's wedding a year before my own and she worked with them. Not only did they make her look beautiful (and stayed that way until the very end of the night) but they are the kind of people you want to be around on your wedding day. They are fun, sweet, and a joy to work with. I never considered any other make up artists. They are super flexible and willing to work with you. On my wedding day, I felt absolutely perfect and beautiful. I don't wear a lot of make up in my day to day life so my husband wanted to make sure I didn't look like a different person. We were both blown away. He appreciated that they didn't cover me up or hide my freckles. Their skills let the make up accentuate and highlight your personality. Love them so much!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist 14

anne · Married on 05/13/2017

Shantel is the best! Her team made us feel so comfortable and look very natural -- would not have used anyone else!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2017

Hands down the BEST!! Shantel is absolutely amazing- as a makeup artist & as comic relief & as a person. She makes you feel like a million bucks before a drop of makeup comes into play. & Let's not forget her trusty side kick, Candace. These ladies are quite the due. They are in sync & deliver a cohesive look to the group. Every single one of us felt gorgeous & VIP. I can't tell you how much this differs from other weddings I have been in. There is no comparisson. Shantel & Candace are the most talented (& saucy) makeup artists you'll find. Honestly, I have never felt more beautiful & my 12 bridesmaids can say the same :)

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tracey · Married on 03/18/2017

I have very sensitive skin and Shantel made sure to have the right products on hand to make sure that I would be taken care of for my daughter's wedding. She did a trial run on me a week before the wedding and her attention to detail meant all the world to me. She is absolutely the perfect person to trust for your special occasion.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Shantel and Candace are the absolute best. They are so very accommodating and professional. My mother and one of my bridesmaids have very sensitive skin and they took extra time to help make them beautiful and comfortable. These two have made forever customers out of me, my mother, and sisters. Can't wait to work with them both again!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Julia · Married on 03/11/2017

Shantel and Candace were phenomenal. A friend of mine told me while wedding planning "Keep calm and hire Shantel"...it was true! Shantel and Candace are professional, fun, knowledgeable, and just an all around good time. They lighten the mood and truly want to make you look beautiful. I am so thankful to have had them on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/27/2017

Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to use them again for my next event!

Sent on 03/14/2017