20 Reviews for Shanna Duffy Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)
20 Shanna Duffy Photography Reviews

Shanna was beyond fantastic!! Her packages were versatile to meet me needs. Her pictures came out truly stunning! Could not have asked for a better photographer for our day!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Shannon and Koy are amazing people in general - I loved the fact that a husband and wife duo working together. Koy was able to hang out with the groom and Shannon was about to stay with the bride during makeup and dressing - not missing a moment.
I hate taking pictures; I had to practice to develop some type of relationship with the camera so I could get comfortable- so I thought. Once I met with Shannon and Koy all concerns went out the door - My guest, my family and my husband enjoyed them and I know I could not have put my most precious moments in the hands of anyone else~ AMAZING TEAM HANDS DOWN.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 8/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day

I am so pleased with the services I received from Shanna Duffy Photography! Shanna and Koy were amazing from the beginning. Shanna was very nice, flexible and accommodating while we were trying to select the perfect time and location for our engagement photo session. She actually made a referral and it was absolutely perfect! Shanna and Koy (Husband) work together as a team, so you get great quality pictures from the different views and angles. They made the engagement photo shoot very fun and relaxed, which definitely showed through our pictures! It was such a pleasure to see them on our wedding day! They were very punctual and went above and beyond to ensure they took all the necessary pictures any bride and groom would want! Your wedding day is very special and busy, and certain things can go unnoticed/overlooked by the bride and groom. Shanna and Koy did not miss a single thing! I would highly recommend Shanna Duffy Photography to anyone looking for a photographer specializing in weddings! Hands down the best service I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Shanna is the best photographer ever hands down! Her work is absolutely amazing! Her and her husband work together to get every shot possible. She has the ability to capture every moment. One thing I love about her is the connection that she makes with her customers. It is so genuine! Her professionalism and talent shines through her work! Her love for what she does gives her the amazing ability to see the love that her customers have for each other and she puts everything she has into making sure her clients never forget how amazingly beautiful their wedding day was! Book her!

Profile Picture Darell, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shanna is such a talented photographer. She and her husband are a great team: making our entire bridal party feel at ease. They brought out the best from us and captured every moment beautifully. Honestly, she made me not look goofy, which is true talent. In addition to the skill, she was incredibly responsive answering phone calls and emails at all stages of the process. That's key since we planned the wedding from out of state. By the time we woke up on the day following our wedding, we already had a few of the photos in our inbox. How magical is that! Thanks so much, Shanna.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

shanna is great!!!!! i love the way she doesnt take the normal "take a pose" approach with her photos everything is very natural and she just blends in and actually captures the moments as they happen!!!!

Profile Picture Breya, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shanna and her husband Koy are fantastic! We haven't even had our wedding yet, and I feel comfortable writing this review. My fiance and I had them do our engagement photos, and they came out stellar. They spent more time than expected with us, and ended up editing nearly 180 photos. The best part is that we get to keep all of the digital copies, unlike many other vendors. They showed up to the location ahead of time to find the best spots, and Shanna got the photos to us within a few days! These guys go above and beyond. I can't believe the value you get from this charming couple!

UPDATE: The wedding was great too! We ended up with many more photos than we expected, and they found a way to get all of the important shots without being too invasive. When it came to the cake cutting, we found ourselves missing the plate we were supposed to use. Koy came to the rescue and got everything figured out in no time. This couple is willing to help make sure your day is special and well-remembered.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

You cannot find a better photographer than Shanna! Shanna and Koy were amazing to work with. They captured the most important moments in our wedding in a beautiful way. As I was going through my photos there were a few that definitely made me tear up, I had no clue that they captured those moments but I'm so grateful that they did. Along with amazing talent they are kind and friendly!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/21/15, 8 Reviews
4.3

Shanna passion for what she does is so evident in her work. Her artistry shows in every photograph and I would not have trusted anoyone else to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shanna and Koy are absolutely AMAZING!!! I first met them at a friend's wedding in 2011 and after seeing her work, my family and I hired her for every major event we had (50th bday party, maternity photos, family photos and of course weddings). Not only is their work amazing, but their professionalism, patience, and personalities is a complete match to their work. Plus they know how to let their hair down and have fun with u, which makes the photos that much more authentic...you're not just posing in front of a camera, you're being you. When it was time for my wedding, there was no question that I would use Shanna. In fact, I almost had a heart attack when we first chose Oct 4th as our date and found out she was booked that day. Immediately I called the venue to change the date to Nov 1st when Shanna was free and that (beside for marrying the man of my dreams) was the best thing I EVER did. Shanna did both our engagement and wedding photos and the engagement photos made three features (Cat in a Wedding Dress, La'Bella Africana, and The Knot), so that should tell u A LOT! We have only seen one of our wedding photos thus far and it's incredible...the way she makes the colors pop and the clarity super clear. I didn't know my husband and I could look SO good! We are looking forward to seeing the others photos and we already know they're going to be GORGEOUS!!!!

Profile Picture Iona, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shanna was awesome! From the first contact on the phone to the meeting after the wedding. She was always friendly, professional and was genuinely excited about my wedding! That genuine interest and excitement can be seen in my amazing photographs I feel like I am reliving my wedding day looking at them, I get to see things I missed or forgot! We got so many compliments about Shanna from our guest. She made sure she got the shot she needed but was able to let excited family and friends get their shots as well. She stayed and captured the entire event so we have memories that will last a lifetime. I love Shanna I'd you are looking for a great photographer look no further!

Profile Picture Porchia, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer who will capture images that you have not even considered, Shanna is the person. Every bride wants to look beautiful in her photos but the quality of her work shows a clear wonderful touch of your special day. My husband and I were amazed at how she had us pose for photos that really will be a part of a lifetime memory for us and we are highly grateful to Shanna. I saw her work from a friend of our family and I was convinced that no one else could do what she did for our day.

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 7/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My son's prom pictures were beautiful. Shanna patience with teenagers is just delightful. I look forward too her next shoot with my family.

Profile Picture User4090518, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She absolutely the best photographer that I have ever used! She captured every beautiful moment of our special day. I recommend her to everyone that I know!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so lucky that I found a photographer like Shanna! We feel so honored that she was able to take our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. Shanna made my husband I feel so comfortable on both occasions. Her ideas are endless, on our wedding she found a unique location just minutes away from the venue. We snuck out of the party for 15 minutes just to take a few shots, and they are some of my favorites!

Her work is gorgeous, and her personality just shines. My family raves about our amazing photographer, and how sweet and kind she was. When I look through our wedding pictures, I cry all over again (In the best way possible!). She captured EVERY special moment. When I look through the photos, I'm re-living our wedding day. We recommend Shanna to everyone we meet, and will continue to do so for years to come!

Profile Picture Emily , 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shanna has been so impressive and amazing! She sis our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. I was so blessed to come across her. She truly personalized her creativity and talents to meet our wants and needs. She was always available for questions and concerns, she had the most amazing ideas and was so personable, she made all our guests feel comfortable and at ease.

I do not like pictures of myself, but she managed to get some outstanding photos! I would absolutely recommend her services and feel free to contact me if you have questions. I was so nervous when I was searching for vendors and needed to chat with brides.

She is reasonable with her pricing and is worth far more! Thank you Shanna and Koy for the amazing day!

Profile Picture Mary Veronica, 9/20/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Outstanding! Shanna and her team are absolutely amazing. She is responsive, sensitive of your needs, professional, creative, friendly and kind.
Her work is beyond compare. She has a creative eye that seeks out the perfect shots and the results are remarkable!
I am a wedding planner and my most recent bride used Shanna for her wedding, bridal portrait and engagement session and have received rave reviews about her work.
I could go on and on... I can't wait to work together again and I will be calling tomorrow about another bride!!!

Profile Picture Kinsza, 7/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even express how awesome Shanna is!!! Me and my fiancée had the pleasure of geting our engagement pictures taken by her, and they are absolutely beautiful! She really knows how to capture love through the camera.

Profile Picture Justin, 4/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The reveal of our wedding pictures left me in tears. The moments that you captured are priceless. The day was long and full of surprises but, you never missed a beat. You worked so hard to capture every idea, pose or prop we wanted to include in our day. You were so resourceful, creative and truly helped bring our concept to life. You have a remarkable gift and your unique style of photography is timeless! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and we definitely give you all of the credit. The pictures are breathtaking and our experience was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting, we felt comfortable and assured that the search for a photographer had come to an end. Your passion for photography shines through your work and excitement. You are an asset to anyone looking to take stylish photos that are one of a kind. We have so many wonderful memories from our special day that we will always cherish. We truly appreciate everything you have done to create this special keepsake for us. I look forward to working with you again soon!

Profile Picture Christan, 3/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

There are no words to explain how overwhelmingly pleased we were with Shanna. She captured our day in ways I could have never imagined. I still look at my pictures and laugh and cry and sometimes I find myself wondering where was I when that happened. She is truely a one of a kind person and photographer!!

Profile Picture Sibhan, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews