Shane Co. Reviews

1,704 | Scottsdale, AZ

1,704 Reviews for Shane Co.

Shane Co. 1
Shane Co. 7
  • Kyla

Kyla Collins · Getting married on 05/10/2020

I love my ring

My fiancé and I went to Shane Co. to find a weddding band for him because I had proposed. We looked around and the wonderful staff (Wli and Cherise!) not only helped my picky man find a band (even though he wanted to wait) but they hooked me up with a beautiful half carat engagement ring with matching band. It was a great deal and I’m so happy with it.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Shane Co. 8

Taylor · Getting married on 03/13/2020

Experience

They were absolutely wonderful. I found the perfect flower girl dresses. They assisted me even though I didn't have an appointment.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Law · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Store!

My boyfriend and I picked out my ring and we had nothing amazing costumer service! I was able to pic out the perfect ring for the perfect price!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Getting married on 11/02/2019

My fiance and I went into Shane Co "just to see what they had" and walked out after putting the most GORGEOUS engagement ring on lay-a-way. We later went back to select the center stone. We narrowed it down to 2 shapes, and he made the final decision. It turned out AMAZING and we are both very pleased.
    The staff is wonderful and was extremely patient as we looked and discussed our options for the perfect ring.
    We highly recommend anyone looking for that "something special" to check out Shane Co. You just might be as pleasantly suprised as we were. We will DEFINITELY be back! :)

Sent on 03/05/2017

Christopher Maciha · Getting married on 10/26/2019

wedding rings

shane co did an absolutely incredible job, the wedding set i have for my fiance was my grandmothers original wedding set from 1959. shane co found a new stone for the engagement ring and refinished both bands to look brand new! they are absolutely incredible.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Getting married on 09/21/2019

They have great products and you can be sure you'll get a one of a kind piece with GREAT service. With free inspections and cleanings and a complete warranty on the whole piece, you couldn't get better service. When one of the small diamonds in my engagement band fell out, I just dropped it off and picked it up two days later with no problems, and it was polished and clean, sparkling like new! Also, when we were picking my ring, there was no pressure to buy and the sales people worked together to help me find exactly what I wanted, because they don't work on commission. Perfect place to find your wedding pieces. We'll never use another jeweler.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Madeline, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! We're thrilled that you had such great experiences shopping in our store! We look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!
  • Natalya

Natalya Lukin · Getting married on 09/15/2019

More beautiful than expeted

Shane Co has an amazing staff providing excellent service with knowledge to back up their recommendations. The only thing missing is that they should be serving champagne to every customer:)

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Nunnally · Married on 07/18/2019

From Experience to Quality... 10/10!

For our first engagement ring shopping experience, we couldn't have gone to a better place. We went to several other stores afterwards to do some more shopping but always felt a little ignored or like the responsibility was on us to know what we were looking for. Shane Co. was so stress free and enjoyable because of the experts there just trying to get a feel for what we were looking for - not necessarily set on selling but on helping us enjoy the process. We enjoyed them so much, of course we went back. Not to mention I have a gorgeous ring that nothing else I found came anywhere close to beating it.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 07/05/2019

The Shane co representatives were so helpful and friendly in finding the perfect rings within our budget and helping us get the perfect size in a short amount of time.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Selection

I absolutely love my wedding ring from Shane co. No other jewelers that I looked at had the style of enhancer I was looking for to wear with my solitaire engagement ring. I wanted something to enhance my engagement ring, not overpower it. I wanted white gold and vintage and they let me trade in another ring to put towards my wedding band. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Shane Co. 9
    Shane Co. 10

Shane Co.'s reply:

This makes us so happy to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review and we're honored to be a part of your love story, Kassie!

Meagan · Married on 03/09/2019

Great customer service

Not the store we bought my ring at but, this is where I got my ring sized and re-rodiumed prior to the wedding. Very pleasant staff!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lou · Married on 02/14/2019

Beautiful engagement rings and so helpful.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jacobi · Married on 01/11/2019

They were able to create a custom ring that literally had everything I've ever wanted in a ring! The staff is always happy to see you and are always helpful!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Jacobi, thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled we were able to help create a ring that is uniquely you! We look forward to keeping it sparkling for years to come!
  • IslandBride88

Alison · Married on 11/24/2018

Stunning and Kind

I helped my MOH's husband pick out her ring at Shane Co., and that experience 3 years ago made Shane Co my go to once I was in the same position. They are so kind, helpful, and not at all push. I will use them for ALL of my jewelry needs.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Reliable and Affordable!

My family and now husband's family has been doing business with Shane Co for 20+ years, so it was no surprise that he would choose the perfect engagement ring from them. We had been dating for 7+ years and I never game him any hint or suggestion on what kind of ring I wanted because I was not sure. Once he decided to spend his forever with me, he went into Shane Co and came out with the perfect engagement ring. It was beyond beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. I was so impressed! Later we went in together to buy our wedding bands and not only was the customer service great, but the selection was extensive and the prices were reasonably affordable. We love the Shane Co and will always continue our jewelry buying experience with them.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Shane Co. 11
    Shane Co. 12
  • User6497387 · Recently married

Super friendly and very willing to go the extra mile to make this right! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about Shane Co. My fiancé and I have been there several times to browse. They are professional, friendly, they don't work on commission and their products are far better than other jewelers in the Denver area. We are so happy with our rings! We will definitely be back the next time we want to purchase other jewelry.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Shane Co.'s reply:

We are so happy to hear this, Jessica! Thank you so much for the great review and we look forward to being your jeweler for life! Hope to see you soon!

Kelli · Married on 09/22/2018

I'm obsessed with my ring. It is a little more expensive than other places, but there's options for every budget. I love that they aren't cookie cutter. They really have the best quality diamonds. It will be very unlikely for me to meet someone that has the same ring as me, versus all my friends pretty much have the same ring. I love it. I can't stop staring at it sometimes.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Kelll, thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to hear this and we look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!
  • Mackensie

Mackensie · Married on 08/11/2018

Best place to get a ring! Not only are there countless options, you can customize your ring to be truly unique. The customer service here is nothing less than perfect AND once you buy the benefits are great! They have a no-interest layaway option and free ring cleaning and upsizing (You only have to pay the difference of the actual diamond- of course that is not free!) I couldn't be happier with Shane!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Mackensie, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear about your great experience at our store. We’re grateful for the feedback and we couldn’t be happier to be your jeweler for life!

Alivia · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiancé and I went in together and they helped us pick the perfect ring! I love love love it, and to make it even better their lifetime warranty and cleanings are so cool.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Shane Co. 13

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Alivia, thanks so much for the great review and congratulations on your recent engagement! We look forward to keeping your beautiful ring sparkling for years to come!

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing and Real!

Not just sale/friendly/genuine

Sent on 07/31/2019

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

The are top quality when it comes to jewelry! Everything from their knowledge to their service. We loved working with them every step of the way and we look forward to continuing the relationship down the road!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Katie, thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive the outstanding service and jewelry education that we strive to provide. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

You can be assured that when you walk in the door to Shane Co every person with whom you come into contact will be warm, friendly and have only your best interests in mind. They do not work on commission so you won't feel pressured to purchase more expensive items than you can afford or to purchase at all if you're not ready. Their amazing customer service does not end with the finalization of your purchase. My fiance purchased my engagement ring there. They offer a FREE lifetime warranty! As long as I bring my ring in once every 6 months to get the prongs checked, they will replace the center stone for FREE if it falls out! And if we decide to upgrade the stone in the future, as long as we chose a stone that's $1.00 more than the price of the original, they will credit the entire price of the original to the purchase of the upgrade! I can go in and have my ring cleaned for free anytime I like and as often as I like. I could go on and on about the continued amazing customer service, but I'll leave you with what I've said and hope you get to experience it for yourself!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Jessica, we greatly appreciate your support and are delighted to hear about your excellent experiences at our store. We always want to you feel welcome and at home with us. We’re honored to be a part of your love story and look forward to being your jeweler for life!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2018

My fiancé and I had the best experience with Shane Co. we worked with Mitch and Chelsea who were both amazing and webt above and beyond for us! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Mitch, Chelsea and the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!
  • Mrs. Plocher!

Mrs. Plocher! · Married on 05/26/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! We bought both my engagement ring and wedding bands here. We had them saudered together to be 1 ring. The service and personalized experience we had here was unbelieveable! They give an amazing warranty and clean your ring every 6 months and inspect it to make sure the diamonds are secured and nothing is chipped that everything is still as perfect as when you first bought it. They were timely and very professional. I give Shane Company a very high rating and is the only jewelry company I will every go to and recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2012