Shane Co. Reviews

1,697 | Scottsdale, AZ

1,697 Reviews for Shane Co.

Shane Co. 1
Shane Co. 2
Shane Co. 3
  • Kayla

Kayla Law · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Store!

My boyfriend and I picked out my ring and we had nothing amazing costumer service! I was able to pic out the perfect ring for the perfect price!

• Donna

Donna · Getting married on 11/02/2019

My fiance and I went into Shane Co "just to see what they had" and walked out after putting the most GORGEOUS engagement ring on lay-a-way. We later went back to select the center stone. We narrowed it down to 2 shapes, and he made the final decision. It turned out AMAZING and we are both very pleased.
    The staff is wonderful and was extremely patient as we looked and discussed our options for the perfect ring.
    We highly recommend anyone looking for that "something special" to check out Shane Co. You just might be as pleasantly suprised as we were. We will DEFINITELY be back! :)

Christopher Maciha · Getting married on 10/26/2019

wedding rings

shane co did an absolutely incredible job, the wedding set i have for my fiance was my grandmothers original wedding set from 1959. shane co found a new stone for the engagement ring and refinished both bands to look brand new! they are absolutely incredible.

Madeline · Getting married on 09/21/2019

They have great products and you can be sure you'll get a one of a kind piece with GREAT service. With free inspections and cleanings and a complete warranty on the whole piece, you couldn't get better service. When one of the small diamonds in my engagement band fell out, I just dropped it off and picked it up two days later with no problems, and it was polished and clean, sparkling like new! Also, when we were picking my ring, there was no pressure to buy and the sales people worked together to help me find exactly what I wanted, because they don't work on commission. Perfect place to find your wedding pieces. We'll never use another jeweler.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Madeline, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! We're thrilled that you had such great experiences shopping in our store! We look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Nunnally · Getting married on 07/18/2019

From Experience to Quality... 10/10!

For our first engagement ring shopping experience, we couldn't have gone to a better place. We went to several other stores afterwards to do some more shopping but always felt a little ignored or like the responsibility was on us to know what we were looking for. Shane Co. was so stress free and enjoyable because of the experts there just trying to get a feel for what we were looking for - not necessarily set on selling but on helping us enjoy the process. We enjoyed them so much, of course we went back. Not to mention I have a gorgeous ring that nothing else I found came anywhere close to beating it.

Lou · Married on 02/14/2019

Beautiful engagement rings and so helpful.

Jacobi · Married on 01/11/2019

They were able to create a custom ring that literally had everything I've ever wanted in a ring! The staff is always happy to see you and are always helpful!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Jacobi, thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled we were able to help create a ring that is uniquely you! We look forward to keeping it sparkling for years to come!
  • IslandBride88

Alison · Married on 11/24/2018

Stunning and Kind

I helped my MOH's husband pick out her ring at Shane Co., and that experience 3 years ago made Shane Co my go to once I was in the same position. They are so kind, helpful, and not at all push. I will use them for ALL of my jewelry needs.

• User6497387 · Recently married

Super friendly and very willing to go the extra mile to make this right! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about Shane Co. My fiancé and I have been there several times to browse. They are professional, friendly, they don't work on commission and their products are far better than other jewelers in the Denver area. We are so happy with our rings! We will definitely be back the next time we want to purchase other jewelry.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Shane Co.'s reply:

We are so happy to hear this, Jessica! Thank you so much for the great review and we look forward to being your jeweler for life! Hope to see you soon!

Kelli · Married on 09/22/2018

I'm obsessed with my ring. It is a little more expensive than other places, but there's options for every budget. I love that they aren't cookie cutter. They really have the best quality diamonds. It will be very unlikely for me to meet someone that has the same ring as me, versus all my friends pretty much have the same ring. I love it. I can't stop staring at it sometimes.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Kelll, thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to hear this and we look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!
  • Mackensie

Mackensie · Married on 08/11/2018

Best place to get a ring! Not only are there countless options, you can customize your ring to be truly unique. The customer service here is nothing less than perfect AND once you buy the benefits are great! They have a no-interest layaway option and free ring cleaning and upsizing (You only have to pay the difference of the actual diamond- of course that is not free!) I couldn't be happier with Shane!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Mackensie, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear about your great experience at our store. We’re grateful for the feedback and we couldn’t be happier to be your jeweler for life!

Alivia · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiancé and I went in together and they helped us pick the perfect ring! I love love love it, and to make it even better their lifetime warranty and cleanings are so cool.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Shane Co. 4

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Alivia, thanks so much for the great review and congratulations on your recent engagement! We look forward to keeping your beautiful ring sparkling for years to come!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

The are top quality when it comes to jewelry! Everything from their knowledge to their service. We loved working with them every step of the way and we look forward to continuing the relationship down the road!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Katie, thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive the outstanding service and jewelry education that we strive to provide. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

You can be assured that when you walk in the door to Shane Co every person with whom you come into contact will be warm, friendly and have only your best interests in mind. They do not work on commission so you won't feel pressured to purchase more expensive items than you can afford or to purchase at all if you're not ready. Their amazing customer service does not end with the finalization of your purchase. My fiance purchased my engagement ring there. They offer a FREE lifetime warranty! As long as I bring my ring in once every 6 months to get the prongs checked, they will replace the center stone for FREE if it falls out! And if we decide to upgrade the stone in the future, as long as we chose a stone that's $1.00 more than the price of the original, they will credit the entire price of the original to the purchase of the upgrade! I can go in and have my ring cleaned for free anytime I like and as often as I like. I could go on and on about the continued amazing customer service, but I'll leave you with what I've said and hope you get to experience it for yourself!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Jessica, we greatly appreciate your support and are delighted to hear about your excellent experiences at our store. We always want to you feel welcome and at home with us. We’re honored to be a part of your love story and look forward to being your jeweler for life!

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2018

My fiancé and I had the best experience with Shane Co. we worked with Mitch and Chelsea who were both amazing and webt above and beyond for us! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Mitch, Chelsea and the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!
  • Mrs. Plocher!

Mrs. Plocher! · Married on 05/26/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! We bought both my engagement ring and wedding bands here. We had them saudered together to be 1 ring. The service and personalized experience we had here was unbelieveable! They give an amazing warranty and clean your ring every 6 months and inspect it to make sure the diamonds are secured and nothing is chipped that everything is still as perfect as when you first bought it. They were timely and very professional. I give Shane Company a very high rating and is the only jewelry company I will every go to and recommend!

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/30/2017

I never thought I would write a review for a Jewelry store, but from the moment you walk into Shane Co you are treated so well. They are accommodating, helpful and reasonable. I never felt like they were just trying to get the sale. Our sales rep helped me find the perfect ring and I am still amazed everytime I look down at it. I will never go anywhere else for any of my purchases. It is worth the drive to Scottsdale.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Theresa! We are so happy to hear about your experience shopping with us. We look forward to being your jeweler for life! Thanks again!

Chelsea · Married on 11/09/2017

Shane Co has fantastic service, a 60-day return policy, ability to upgrade your diamond down the road in a new setting, and free cleanings for life!!! They're the best

Sent on 11/09/2016

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Chelsea! Thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled that you had an excellent experience in shopping in our store!
  • Triniti

Triniti · Married on 10/21/2017

We stopped in to look at rings and had wonderful service with 2 ladies helping us. We were even there a little after closing and didn't feel pressured to purchase or leave.
    We came back about a month later because I didn't get a picture of the ring I liked. Unbeknownst to me Clay had already purchased the ring at this point. We were still able to look at the ring and the last didn't give it away that he had already purchased.
    We love my ring; it's so unique and one of kind (well one of three actually). I've never seen anything like it and they have a great variety and styles. And reasonable prices. I'd definitely recommend them and shop here again.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Triniti, thanks for your review! We’re delighted to hear that you felt so comfortable shopping in our store and that you were able to find a unique ring! We look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!
  • Cheyanne

Cheyanne · Married on 10/14/2017

We bought all of our wedding jewelry with Shane Co. Could not be more happy with the service and care of us by the team at Shane Co. Also amazing selection and willing to take the time to help you find what you want, not just looking to make a sale.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Cheyenne! We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the review and your kind words. We look forward to being your jeweler for life!

Daniel · Married on 10/13/2017

It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that you had outstanding service while shopping at our store and that it was a positive experience. Thanks again!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

My fiance proposed with an engagement ring purchased from Shane Co. It is gorgeous, and I am SO happy with the quality of the diamond! It was a little loose but they sized it free of charge. We went back to look at wedding bands for both him and I, and we were offered a great, risk free lay-a-way program. From day one, customer service was EXCELLENT. We worked primarily with Sarah H., but all of the associates we met were so warm, welcoming, and patient as we tried on ring after ring to find the perfect ones. We now go back every 6 months for a free inspection and cleaning, and it's a quick, easy, painless process. I love this store, and the fact that they only make so many of each ring makes ours feel a little more unique.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Amy! Congratulations on your recent engagement and on your upcoming wedding! We are so happy to hear that you received excellent service while shopping in our store and that you love your sparkly ring. We look forward to keeping it sparkling for years to come! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your love story!
  • Showtunes

Showtunes · Married on 10/07/2017

We needed a special order size ring for my six foot seven fiance. They took care of it and the ring is gorgeous. I wanted a simple 1mm ring, a gold band - most places don't carry those as they are not in style. Shane was on the spot - "We have it!" Super friendly, no high sales pitch. Would go back again!! Shane Co in Plymouth/Minnetonka

Sent on 09/13/2017

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear this and look forward to being your jeweler for life. Thanks again!

Virginia · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband purchased my engagement ring here. It was beyond beautiful and better than I could have imagined. He also said the customer service was fabulous. When we bought our wedding bands here, not only was the customer service great, but the selection was extensive and the prices were reasonably affordable.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Shane Co.'s reply:

Hi Virginia, thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear this and we look forward to being your jeweler for life!