Say "I Do" Your Way Reviews

Say "I Do" Your Way 3
Say "I Do" Your Way 4
Say "I Do" Your Way 5

Katya · Married on 04/29/2017

I am very thankful with Pastor Bill, it was a wonderful experience.. very professional and friendly person.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Graham · Married on 04/29/2017

Bill made the ceremony planning process easy and was very organized throughout. On the day of, after us choosing not to do a rehearsal, he was instrumental in making sure everyone was in the right place. We received several comments on his calm, collected officiating that included personalized details of our story. We could not have been happier and highly recommend Bill as both an officiant and for the pre-marriage class we took with him.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Gracie · Married on 04/08/2017

I don't know how and where to start but Bill is such an amazing officiant. You will really feel that sincerity and warmth knowing he will be working with you in the making of your wedding ceremony the best way possible. Wedding no matter how organized u can be, it is just stressful and chaotic. But with an officiant like Bill, he is a God sent angel for both of us. He is very professional and open to different views and cultures. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and it uniquely expresses our love for each other eventhough we both come from different faith. I am a baptist christian and my husband is roman catholic. Bill is just so awesome to make it all worked out! He worked every single detail with us patiently .Encorporating some traditions of our country, a little bit of the catholic and ofcourse on my faith too. It was beautiful! The guest were so inspired that they were uttering only positive feedback to us. It was chilly and windy that day and it was an outdoor wedding so the lighting of candles or unity candle didn't quite work so well outside. Bill took charge and got everything set up by squeezing it in the reception program. It made the reception more solemn and beautiful! He is just the best! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/22/2017

As we talked to our guests during the wedding cocktail hour and reception, it was clear that everyone LOVED the ceremony put together by Reverend Cochran. People loved how personalized it felt and that he shared the story of how we met and the different events that lead us to get married. Most people (extended family, family friends, etc.) at weddings don’t know a lot of the specifics behind the couple or only know bits and pieces and people loved how that was shared that with them. Reverend Cochran was responsive and helpful throughout the process, gave us freedom to customize our ceremony but also guided us with awesome suggestions when we needed it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I chose Bill after poring over many reviews on weddingwire and comparing services. We were looking for someone who offered premarital counseling services, but also who could tailor our day "our way". We learned alot about each other through the premarital counseling / coaching program, and Bill guided us through the wedding vow/ceremony process afterwards. We were able to have the ceremony we wanted, had wonderful guidance and support from Bill, the quality of service was outstanding - and the price very reasonable. We had to change venues 3 days before our wedding and he was more than understanding and flexible as everything turned upside down - ending in a gorgeous day happening exactly as we wanted. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Chris & Kaitin · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev. Bill was so kind, gracious, and accommodating for throughout our wedding planning process and ceremony on our big day. Throughout our relationship and engagement, Rev. Bill was flexible, listened to us and what we wanted, and had great feedback, suggestions, and advice when we asked - but was very conscious he did not impose anything on us. His catch phrase (Say 'I Do' Your Way) is very fitting, as he worked with us to really make the ceremony about us, how we wanted it to flow, and with our personal touches.
    On the day of, we had planned an outdoor ceremony, but weather did not permit. Rev. Bill was right there, rolling with the changes, helping us keep our sanity. He helped us pace ourselves through our lines, catch our breath, and get to the finish line on a very emotional and important day.
    From our first meeting, we were comfortable with Rev. Bill, and have no regrets whatsoever choosing him. He's one of the kindest, most gracious people we have ever met. Very easy to speak to, very responsive to requests, and very (VERY!) on top of things to keep us on our timeline - both big picture (planning) and day of.
    We thank him for being a big part - yet not the focal point - of our big day, and would recommend him to anybody who's thinking about using his services.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Megan · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so glad we went with Joyce to officiate at our August 20th wedding! She was absolutely incredible! She did a fantastic job of telling our story and organized a beautiful ceremony. So many people came up to us and told us how lovely the ceremony was and raved about her. Highly recommend using Joyce for your wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Laetitia · Married on 07/09/2016

Bill did a fabulous job with our ceremony! We wanted a non religious and personalized ceremony but didn't know where to start. We also didn't have a lot of time.

We met Bill at his house for a first contact and he seemed very professional and also super friendly. We could tell he had a lot of experience with weddings so we were confident to sign the contract very quickly.
    Bill provided us an e-book which was our homework, it was very easy to start creating the ceremony piece by piece with this material. One other thing to do is select readings and answer separately some questions about our couple story.

Bill was very flexible: because we didn't have any time, we met again only two weeks before the wedding but he promptly drafted the ceremony with what we provided and and discussed that day, and we still had time to make minor adjustments the week before.
    We didn't have a rehearsal but everything went super smoothly! It was very beautiful especially the part about our story that Bill created from our answers. Everyone was very touched and complimented us on the ceremony.
    It was a very strong and amazing moment for us and very meaningful.

I recommend Bill to every busy bride that wants a personalized ceremony but needs help and guidance.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

Bill was wonderful to work with! He helped relieve any stress that we had, and was very flexible with our schedules. The story that he wrote and told during our wedding was great, and everyone enjoyed it. Bill was everything we had hoped for and more! We would recommend him to anyone, and wouldn't have wanted anyone else to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Christopher · Married on 05/29/2016

Bill Cochran was a pleasure. He was very organized, professional, and flexible. My wife and I had a fusion wedding (Christian and Hindu), and Bill was able to help us work through the correct blend of attributes to add to our ceremony. Additionally, we opted to take pre-marital counseling with Bill as well. This was a series of counseling sessions that was facilitated by Bill and helped me and my wife become closer prior to our wedding. I would Recommend this option to anyone using Bill. Overall, Bill was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the DC area!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Robyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Bill was amazing. From the very beginning, he made us feel comfortable and confident that we would be able to have the wedding we wanted - not what someone else felt we should have.

We come from different religious backgrounds and were interested in picking and choosing different traditions to form our own unique ceremony. Not only was Bill incredibly supportive, he provided so much help and insight into what we could do and how we could do it. He had so many ideas and suggestions (a whole booklet in fact) of different choices for us.

Putting this ceremony together was one of the easiest parts of the wedding, thanks to Bill. We chose some reading, our versions of the vows, wrote our "stories" to send in to him, and then had a brief phone call a couple of weeks before the ceremony.

That was it! It came out perfectly. Every single person I spoke with at and after the wedding commented on how amazing the ceremony was and how perfectly it represented us as a couple. Bill gave us a ceremony that was funny, emotional, and exactly what we wanted.

He was a huge part of what made our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Rita · Married on 05/13/2016

Rev. Bill was great. We did the counseling with him and it was a lot of fun. He was very flexible about meeting with us via Skype since we didn't live in the area. Also, our families have pretty different religious background, but his ceremony was appropriate and inclusive. I think he was a bit more money than the other officiant we looked at, but we definitely got our money's worth. I think he even missed his grandson's concert to do our rehearsal so thank you!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

We just got married and had Pastor Bill as our officiant. Our ceremony could not have been better! It was such a personalized and individual ceremony -just the way we wanted it - and our guests were blown away! We got so many compliments about our ceremony & Pastor Bill. He worked with us from the very beginning of wedding planning and met with usmultiple times to make sure he got to know us as a couple and that the ceremony was just what we wanted. Can't say enough about him! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Mary · Married on 04/09/2016

I'm adding another five star rating to Bill Cochran's plate! He did our wedding in April 2016, and I can't tell you how many people came up to us afterwards and said it was the best ceremony they've ever been to. He really set the tone we wanted for the whole day and captured our story and made it funny and sweet. I highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2016

5 STARS! Rev. Bill was wonderful! The way he structures the ceremony truly personifies getting married the way you want to. You can work with him to structure the ceremony as you desire, and if you have any questions he can provide advice or guidance through his decades of experience conducting weddings. Our friends and families really liked the ceremony and thought he had a great sense of humor. Definitely visit his website and research more if you are planning a wedding. http://www.sayidoyourway.com/

Sent on 02/21/2016

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2015

I got married on New Years Eve and it was absolutely magical! It would not have been possible without Bill as our officiant, I know this for a fact! He was great from the beginning to the end, even after the wedding! He followed up with us after to see how we were and if we had any questions about the documents etc. We had so many compliments on the ceremony from all of our friends and families. Everyone thought it was so different and fun with the perfect amount of comedic relief and sentimental emotions. Most people dread wedding ceremonies and are guests were glued to it all the whole time! I am the bride and the ceremony was my favorite part of my entire day thanks to Bill!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jane · Married on 12/28/2015

Bill was wonderful to work with and allowed my husband and I to have the exact event we wanted - we were truly able to "Say I Do Your Way". His wife Joyce was lovely as well and even came along and took some photos of the ceremony. We felt Bill carefully listened to our input and crafted a wedding that was very unique and special for us.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Diana · Married on 12/12/2015

Bill was amazing! Thanks to him, our ceremony was flawless, and he was so organized and easy to get in contact with! We met with him, and went over every detail thoroughly! He asked specific questions and really wanted to make sure our ceremony reflected our personalities. He did an amazing job at really making our ceremony special and incorporating our story from both of our points of views, even quoting us! I would hire Bill again in a heartbeat! I HIGHLY recommend him for your ceremony!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Angeline · Married on 12/05/2015

Bill was absolutely amazing! I got engaged late December 2013 and started planning my wedding with my now husband February 2014. I started researching officiates online and came across sayidoyourway.com. I read all the review and each one I read was better than the last. I then remembered that coworker of mine, her son had gotten married the summer before so I asked her who they had used for their wedding. She told me that she had to find out and would email me the info. That night she sent me the info and would you believe it was Bill's website?! Then a family friend got married and he too used Bill so I knew that I had to schedule a meeting with Bill. He was very helpful and polite and very accommodating. He was able to meet us in the evenings since that worked out better for us. Bill was extremely helpful with giving us ideas, samples and timelines samples for our ceremony. And when it came down to the wedding rehearsal, he was a life saver. He advised of how the ceremony should flow and it all turned out perfect! Everyone commented on how awesome Bill was and how nice our ceremony was. Bill incorporates your personal life experiences and makes your ceremony much more special. I would HIGHLY recommend Bill to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Vasilia · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough how AMAZING Bill was to work with. He was incredibly flexible (we were late on a few occasions, and set us up with FaceTime meetings to accommodate our crazy schedules), fun to work with, and just a great human being. We elected to have premarital counseling in addition to performing our service, and I would recommend it to everyone. You each take a detailed assessment, and Bill gently guides you through possible areas of improvement in your relationship, as well as encourages you where you are doing well.

The best part, was the CEREMONY! Bill pulled together exactly what we wanted with little guidance from us. He knew what we wanted from the hours of conversations we had with him over our time working with him, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. All we kept hearing was how beautiful our ceremony was, and what an amazing job Bill did!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Emily · Married on 10/11/2015

We were so happy that Bill officiated our wedding! He was great to work with and helped us create a perfect ceremony. Many guests commented how beautiful and personal the ceremony was. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2015

Hiring Bill was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He really made our ceremony unique and special. Bill took the time to get to know us and kept us on track with designing the ceremony. We met with him a few times before our big day and he was well prepared and offered great suggestions. Bill delivered our ceremony with humor and compassion. We had so many people reach out to us after the wedding to tell us what an amazing ceremony we had. We would highly recommend Bill to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Joseph · Married on 10/03/2015

Talk about the highlight of the night! Bill gave the perfect ceremony! We received so many compliments on the personalized story he gave that brought everyone in the room to happy tears because they all heard the highlights of how our love grew. Not too long, not too short - bill gave us a totally custom experience and listened to all of our odds and ends to create a wedding ceremony we were so proud of. We could not recommend him more highly!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Hanna · Married on 09/25/2015

You can stop looking for an officiant now because you will find no one as AMAZING and PROFESSIONAL as Bill. He was so thoughtful and caring, and he genuinely wants to make your ceremony as special and personal as possible. Everyone came up to us after the ceremony and RAVED about how touching and beautiful it was. Bill also made us feel calm and kept everything running smoothly. He loves his job and it really shows. I cannot say enough good things about him. So again STOP LOOKING and just contact Bill already, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/05/2015

KRYSTINA · Married on 09/18/2015

Bill was great! He was informative and helped us every step of the way. All of our guests loved our unique and personal ceremony and how he told our love story. Even a complete stranger would understand how our love came to be.

Sent on 11/02/2015