15 Reviews for Sarah Grider Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
15 Sarah Grider Photography Reviews

Sarah is fantastic! We got our sneak peek of our photos while we were on our honeymoon and it was great to see them! Still waiting on the rest, but I am in love with what we have so far!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sarah did an amazing job as a photographer for my wedding on May 13th. She went above and beyond to get the best shots. She even met when the venue coordinator to find out best picture locations at the venue. Our pictures look great and I couldn't be more happy with the turn out!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and Brian were amazing to work with! Sarah is such a fun and positive photographer who makes you feel comfortable while being in front of the camera. They both worked very well with my bridal party to get some awesome shots (in the rain too I might add) on my wedding day. Having two photographers was a must for us since my husband and I would not be seeing each other beforehand. They communicated well with each other, myself and also our limo driver to get us to the locations we needed to be at all while staying dry and on time :) thank you Sarah and Brian!

Profile Picture Kaela, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've already left reviews on her FB page and thumbtack, but with how wonderful she is, I wanted to leave on here too. Sarah made me feel so comfortable not only at our first meeting but on my wedding day as well! It was a very cold day (17 degrees I believe) and I wanted photos out in the snow, most photographers would have rushed to get back inside, but she took her time to make sure she got the perfect shot! She kept us all talking to take our minds off the cold and she made everyone feel at ease. Her photos are so amazing, and her prices are incredible! I HIGHLY recommend her. You wont regret it.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Excellent photographer... So far the pictures look amazing, they should be in a magazine!!! Flexible, easy to work with and fun!! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is an excellent photographer whose pride in her work shines through when you work with her. She has an amazing eye for detail and a vert upbeat attitude that makes you feel at home. I highly recommend her services, in fact this is the second review that I am writing for her because I needed to let everyone know how amazing she is. I actually looked forward to working with Sarah so much that I was overjoyed to see her on my big day. She made me feel so proud and almost like a celebrity walking around taking photos in Newport, KY. Even my contact at the venue told me that I had made an excellent choice with Sarah as they had worked together before. In the days leading up to my event, I was able to see Sarah's photos of other weddings and I knew that I had made the right choice. Thank you Sarah for helping make my day one of the best I have ever had!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so pleased to have booked Sarah Grider Photography for our wedding. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Brian and his assistant did an excellent job and made our experience so much fun. We have so many wonderful pictures to choose from. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Sarah and her team. Her price, quality, and services are definitely work booking for your wedding...you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture User4071201, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was planned in one month...Sarah and Brian were incredible working with us on such short notice. Sarah helped recommend possible venues and our location was finally made on the BB Riverboat. The passion Sarah and Brian share to make your special day memorable is remarkable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her husband, Brian, were the photographer's at my brother and sister-in-law's wedding. I wanted to write a review because she is amazing! I have a 9 year old and 2 year old. My 2 year doesn't like cameras at all, but she did so well for Sarah. Sarah has a soft spoken voice, so she was comfortable with her. Then of course, are the pictures. I'm making their wedding gift now, and there are so many great pictures, I had a hard time choosing. She is very creative. She was also opened to ideas the bridal party had. Which between my brother and I, we had a lot. She was very patient with us.

Profile Picture User4488481, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did an awesome job with my wedding photos and save the date photos! She is awesome to work with and I definitely would work with her again!!

Profile Picture ashley, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very fun and great time with them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah Grider and her husband were amazing. They did a fantastic job, were patient with us and were affordable. The quality of their work was so wonderful there is no doubt in my mind that we picked the best photographer! They are so kind and caring, but also know when to get the job done. Sarah listens to what you want and what's important to you and makes sure you are happy with the turnout. I wouldn't have had it any other way!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah was an amazing photographer to have the pleasure to work with. She was very kind upon our initial meeting, and really took a genuine interest in what type of moments my husband and I wanted to capture during our wedding day. She was professional, flexible, and prompt. Not to mention, she offers very reasonable packages that are well worth the quality of effort and time she puts into her photography. I recommended her to a friend who utilized her services for her wedding, and she loved her as well. I enjoyed working with Sarah so much that I am now working with her on my maternity photos!!

Profile Picture JaHe, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her husband are the best photographers in the city of Cincinnati hands down! She was so professional and created flawless pictures. No one ever felt like she was in the way as she took pictures as well. The packages are also very affordable!! I will ne using her again for family pictures!!

Profile Picture Rosalynd, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and her husband were incredible!!! They were so amazing and I can not wait to see my photos!! She is super affordable and does amazing work. She is very professional and very easy going!! We all had a great time too, which is great when u have a 16 people wedding party!

Profile Picture User2598463, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews