Sara Jane Rickett Photography Reviews

12 | Bryant, AR

12 Reviews for Sara Jane Rickett Photography

12 Sara Jane Rickett Photography Reviews

Krystal · Married on 09/24/2016

LOVED working with Sara Jane Rickette! I first met her at my best friend's wedding as a bridesmaid and decided that day that I wanted Sara Jane to capture my own wedding. Totally worth the investment, you won't regret it!

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Just the most amazing people ever! Made our special day more than we could ask for!

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

So fun to work with! Very relaxed sessions and she is very creative when it comes to poses and picture ideas. Also very easy to make conversation with and never a dull moment with her.

Staci · Married on 04/16/2016

Sara Jane was an absolute joy to work with. She made my wedding day a breeze and captured all the little moments I may have looked past because of all the excitment. I will definitely be using her for future life stages!

Mitchell · Married on 03/19/2016

We decided to use Sara based on her reviews. We emailed her and setup a meeting. We knew immediately that she was a very down to earth, easy going person with a passion for what she does. Her personality and ease of expressing what we had in mind and her making that work was fantastic. We booked with her that day and have not been disappointed. We chose to get the engagement photos before our wedding and were not familiar with the Little Rock area as we live 4+ hours away. She sent us multiple locations we could find online so we could decide what we liked as a backdrop. Her choices helped us choose and it turned out amazing. The day of the engagement pictures she was there before us! That shows a lot to me. She told us not to rush in getting ready. Walked us through all the pictures, posing, and feeling comfortable. All this while still being able to enjoying ourselves and letting our character show through. We never felt pressured, even when she corrected us it was in the sweetest manner possible. She let US be US which was very important. Our wedding is in less than 2 months…we have contacted Sara countless times about vendors, hotels, and other various items we are unfamiliar with. The contract made no mention of helping us out with random details an event planner would be she always answers us within a day and has some great recommendations! We are very happy with our selection and look forward to her shooting our wedding in 6 weeks! Thanks again Sara!

Nicole · Married on 02/20/2016

Sara is a very talented photographer! She was very patient, professional, and was able to get all the shots that we wanted done in the limited time that she had. The photos she produced were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sara took on our wedding just days before the event and we were so grateful! She not only showed up on time, but stayed more than an hour after the reception to add outdoor photos and creative poses. She is friendly, professional and we were very pleased with the finished product. When I emailed her later with additional concerns, she responded immediately and went the extra mile to make everything right. We were so pleased with Sara's work that we have already hired her to handle the professional photos at my husband's firm.

Chancie · Married on 05/23/2015

Sara Jane and her husband were both wonderful! My bridal portraits were beautiful and the wedding photos were even better! She was such a doll and we absolutely loved having her as our photographer. The price was an excellent value and the pictures were beautiful. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Sara Jane Rickett Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words, Chancie! We wish you and Alec the best future ever! You were such a GORGEOUS bride, and the wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your business! :)

DeAnna · Married on 08/07/2014

Patient with children, and patient with nervous brides :) Professional and Sweet.

DeAnna · Married on 08/07/2014

I have a large family. Really large. I have multiple small children that were involved in my wedding as well. I am probably a wedding photographer's nightmare! But alas- Sara does a wonderful job. She is patient and always willing to go the extra mile!

• User5048364 · event on: 04/05/2015

Sara is very professional and helped me feel confident in front of the camera.

Clark · Married on 10/15/2016

We were very pleased with her service!! We needed someone on very short notice and Sarah and her husband were able to work us in and did a great job.quality of photos were very creative also,and we really liked them personally as well