Haziel Photo + Films

Springdale, AR View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Haziel Photo + Films is a wedding photography and videography business based in Springdale, Arkansas. We are a husband-and-wife duo, who strive for simple, natural, and beautiful representations of couples on their special day. We blend coordinated shooting techniques with organic documentation, we strive to create both sincere, as well as visually inspiring, still and moving wedding day memories.

We encourage you to get in touch with us so that together, we can create custom curated wedding packages. With our dynamic capabilities, we hope to provide you with priceless memories that you can cherish for the rest of your lives. Beyond professionally edited image collections with attached print releases, Haziel Photo + Films offers you the following cinematic and documentary-style videography services:

• Pre-wedding, ceremony, and receptions coverage
  • Additional hours and multiple cameras
  • Full-feature and high-definition films
  • Wedding highlight reels
  • Finished cinematography available in digitally downloadable and USB formats
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Shane
    Shane G. Married on 10/24/2020

The highest quality wedding videography I have seen

When my fiancé told me she wanted to get married in Arkansas (we live in California), my first task was to research what videographers were in the area. I work in the Film & TV industry, so I can be pretty picky when it comes to the look of a video. I researched somewhere between 8 - 10 potential videographers, and I consistently kept coming back to Haziel. Their videos have a magical quality to them that makes them stand head and shoulders above the rest. Randy and Olga were incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding, I was running behind the schedule I had given them, but they didn’t bat an eye. They got fantastic coverage of every facet of the ceremony and reception, and perfectly captured the feeling of an intimate family gathering that I had hoped for. For this, I cannot recommend Haziel enough.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 12/21/2019

So very grateful!

Randy and his wife, Olga, did my wedding video VERY last minute. We decided about a week before that we were interested in having a videographer and they were able to make it happen! I cannot express to you how grateful we are to them! Not only did they do an outstanding job capturing our most special day, but they made both me and my husband so comfortable in front of the camera. This made the whole process a lot easier! They also prayed with us, laughed with us, and just added yet another piece of happiness on this day! We will cherish our video forever. You will not regret choosing Haziel Photo + Films!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Springdale Springdale, AR, 72764
Location of (Haziel Photo + Films)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding