KB Studios

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! We would be honored to be a part of your special day to capture every beautiful moment.

KB Studios is the creative partnership of Kelton Sanders and Brian Weaver. We are a wedding company based out of Arkansas. We specialize in videography and Photography. We desire to create work that is beautifully crafted and effective. Above all else we strive to meet our client's expectations.

Your wedding is incredibly important, obviously - and our goal as your videographer is to capture it in it's best light. In other words, my job is to make your wedding look even BETTER on film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

• Erin
    Erin S. Getting married on 02/09/2022

100% recommend kb studios

Our video turned out so great and is going to be something we will cherish for years to come! I'm so happy we decided to book our date with KB Studios!
  • Makenzi
    Makenzi W. Married on 05/24/2021

Brian was amazing!

My husband and I got married about a month ago in Hot Springs, AR and we knew nothing about the area or the venue. Brian was so helpful with making sure we understood the rules of the venue, and he was punctual. He was so fun to work with, we had a very small wedding so there was a lot more interaction with individuals than I’d imagine a large wedding. We are so glad we hired Brian, he did an amazing job on our video and got it back to us extremely quickly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

KB Studios Price Rates

Team

Kelton  Sanders
Kelton Sanders
Videographer/Owner

I'm a wedding filmmaker based out of Little Rock, Arkansas and I love my job. About 3 years ago I was asked to film my first wedding, and I fell in love with it right away. I loved capturing the emotion, the details, and the love portrayed the entire day of each special couple.

I consider my career to be one of the most rewarding careers; giving me the opportunity to film Love as it happens in real time.

Your wedding is incredibly important, obviously - and my goal as your videographer is to capture it in it's best light. In other words, my job is to make your wedding look even BETTER on film.

Brian Weaver
Brian Weaver
Videographer/Owner

I'm a wedding filmmaker based out of Little Rock, Arkansas and I love my job.Throughout my childhood I always enjoyed tinkering with a video camera and creating my own movies. However, I did not immediately realize the strength of my passion for Wedding Videography.

I am a calm, level-headed individual who enjoys meeting new, unique people and finding friendship with all who surround me. I like to challenge myself daily by teaching myself many new things, some of which include, animation, graphic design, web design, and guitar. In addition to learning new things, I enjoy educating my colleagues and friends more on how to create artistic Wedding Videos.

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding