2115 Stagecoach Village, Little Rock, AR 72223 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Tony Baker Photography

Thank you for taking time to visit my page! This is such an exciting time for you; make sure to enjoy every moment! When a bride gives me the honor of photographing this special time for her I take that very seriously. But I always make sure my couple is having fun because capturing a great image isn’t just about technical detail. It’s about capturing once in a life time moments and expressions that tell the story of the day you join your lives together and showing the love that motivated it all. I hope you contact me so we can discuss your vision for the big day. And remember, the only thing that can make a cherished memory better is a great photo!

Follow Tony Baker Photography on

lauran 29 51 603594
cj354 51 603594

20 Reviews for Tony Baker Photography

Caty · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the photos we received from Tony! He does exceptional work! He has an excellent eye for the perfect lighting and setting. He helps make you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera.
    He goes beyond the role of photographer by giving you guidance during your engagement, being a calming/encouraging source during your wedding day, and looking out for you and your partner during your special day.
    He and his second photographer, Johnny, worked very hard in the heat to make sure they didn’t miss capturing a moment during our wedding day. And, the photos we received reflect that.
    My bridals and our engagement session were so fun! The photos we received from these sessions are our favorite photos that we have of us.
    Tony has such a warm, kind-hearted personality. He will keep you laughing during all of your photo sessions!
    My husband, family, and I were so thankful that he was a part of our wedding day and we could not be happier with his work!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Tish · Married on 03/11/2017

Tony was my wedding photographer. I haven't gotten my photos back yet as my wedding was 3 days ago, but I couldn't wait any longer to write him a review because he is that outstanding!! I know my photos will be fabulous & i am so excited to get them back. But Tony did my engagements & my bridals, which I LOVED! Tony is extremely flexible, so considerate, and just a fun photographer. Our engagements were a blast and we love them. He also did my bridals for me and I loved how tony shot me and the style and quality of his work. Any bride who books tony or getting married in general- I recommend doing bridals even if you think you don't want photos of just you in your dress before the big day or you think you love your dress & hairstyle you have picked out, but trust me when i tell you that it is a life safer! Because I did a bridal shoot, I ended up getting to see what me, my dress, & hair would like in photos on my day & because of that I ended up getting a different dress & changing my hairsyle all together & i am so glad I did because the dress & hair I ended up doing for my wedding were amazing and much more me and outstanding! Doing bridals saved me from being upset later on when it would have mattered more! Back to tony! What else can I say about him- BOOK HIM!! He loves being a part of weddings and he genuinely cares about his work and he cares about what you, the bride want. he said so many times, you're the bride, we do want you want, not what I want- and that meant so much to me. You will not be disappointed booking tony. he also had so many good ideas and knowledge of photography and things like that. I just could go on! Tony also traveled for my wedding, so that was super important! So that was really awesome that he was happy & willing to do that. My wedding even ended up being colder & even a little snowy than it was suppose to be in March & he was a TROOPER!!! He never complained or rushed me when we were outside shooting he just went with the flow! Awes

Sent on 03/14/2017

Tony Baker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Ailsa Jean Photography
    Ailsa Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

When deciding who would take my photos for our big day I was being really picky. Tony sold me because he has gorgeous work and has a great personality! My fiancé gets along with him and I needed that so I knew he would get good photos the day of. Tony is worth it!

• Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes
    Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes Wedding Cakes

Tony Baker is top notch! He captures your special moments beautifully, and more importantly, he puts you at ease when you're in front of the lens. Couples always tell me how sweet Tony is!

• Vibrant Occasions Catering
    Vibrant Occasions Catering Wedding Caterers

Tony knows how to deliver the extra touch of customer service to make sure his clients are happy with their photos. We enjoy having Tony as a partner in the wedding industry because he is down-to-earth and always puts his clients first.

• 2115 Stagecoach Village Little Rock, Arkansas, 72223 See on map
    5018044031 (501) (Phone number)
    4031 (Other Phone Number)
    804 (Fax Number)