SAO Dzynz, Inc Reviews

17 | Dubuque, IA

17 Reviews for SAO Dzynz, Inc

Danial · Married on 12/03/2016

Stephonie, once upon a time, took my senior photos for high school. She is as energetic as she is fun and professional. She made the day go by effortlessly and the pictures turned out no less than amazing. Before she took my senior photos, she had shown other examples of her work and I remembered that she had options to do wedding invitations, engagement photos, save the dates, etc. So after a second went by, I knew my future wife and I had to get Stephonie to do our invites, save the dates and engagement photos. Just like my senior photos, everything went by effortlessly for her and we got everything that we could have possibly dreamed of to start off the wedding planning. Everything was so professionally done and exceeded our expectations. My wife and I still get compliments to this day on our photos and invites. I strongly recommend Stephonie of SAO Dzynz to anyone, wether it be for wedding invites to graphic design. Very very talented!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Anna · Married on 12/03/2016

SAO Dzynz was perfect! Steph took our engagment photos, created our save the dates and wedding invitations. All were perfection and what we asked for. There was also a lot of imput and choices on what we could do. I would recommend SAO to everyone for any invitation and photo needs. Seriously amazing and orginal work. Steph takes her time and meets every deadline. Prices are good too!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

molly · Married on 05/29/2016

Amazing service! Great work! Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jeremy · Married on 05/20/2016

We can't thank Stephonie enough for her help with our wedding. After the great feedback we received on our wedding invitations we knew she would best handle the programs and signs for our wedding. She never disappointed and was always professional. With out her our wedding wouldn't have been cohesive and my wife would have been stressed. We truly can't thank her enough.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2016

Stephonie was super easy to work with. She had such a unique and creative vision for our invites. She included us in the process down to selecting the tiniest detail. We couldn't be happier with the final product!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Stefanie · Married on 02/14/2014

Our invitations turned out amazing, they were exactly what we were looking for in terms of style, and theme. We have gotten so many wonderful compliments on our invitations!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Curtis · Married on 10/27/2012

If you are looking for the most unique and personalized invitations, SAO is your girl. She designed the most amazing invitations for our wedding in Tahiti as well as the invites for our reception back home. She did the seating chart, table seating cards, memorial sign and more. Her work is superb.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jen · event on: 12/10/2011

I was introduced to Stephonie and SAO Dzynz through a friend and I could not have asked for a better suggestion to help me with what I was looking for. I threw a fundraiser in December of 2011 and from the day I contacted Stephonie she was on top of her game. She has great ideas, shes extremely talented and most of all she is SO easy to work with because shes so good at what she does. I truly have no complaints and cant wait to work with SAO Dzynz again someday, on my next event!

Sent on 02/24/2012

SAO Dzynz, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly had a great time working with you, it's always refreshing to have clients like you! I look forward to our next project.

Abigail · Married on 11/25/2011

Stephonie is very easy to work with. She listens well and really values your opinion and needs or wants. My programs were beautiful, exactly what I wanted. I received numerous compliments about how beautifully simple they were, the guests were quite impressed.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

Stephonie did an amazing job with everything we asked her to do for us. She provided us with our engagement pictures, save the dates, invitations, guest book, and programs. She went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. She pays attention to every single detail, and it definitely shoes. She is an amazing photographer, and graphic design artist. She truly listens to everything you say, and provides you with anything you need. She did amazing work, and I can't wait to use her again for when my husband and I start having babies! :) Amazing work!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Anne · Married on 04/10/2011

SAO Dzynz Inc created the most absolutely beautiful invitations for the bridal shower I hosted for my future daughter-in-law on 4/10/11. The bride-to-be loves the color green and after discussing the colors of the wedding, flowers and other ideas, the invitations reflected all the bride-to-be favorites, she loved them! I was impressed with the attention to detail and was extremely pleased with the custom design! We are still getting compliments from friends and family. The bride-to-be really appreciated the matching Thank You Cards that came with the package. I highly recommend the services of SAO Dzynz Inc for invitations that are classy, unique and yet affordable. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2010

The invitations were beautiful and exactly what i wanted. I would recommend anyone to get their invites done here.

Sent on 09/03/2010

Jeremy · Married on 09/05/2009

Above and beyond our expectations. We got invitations and photography and both were very unique and exceptional. Very easy to work with and will definitely continue to use for other services offered.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Heather · Married on 07/04/2009

SAO Dzynz, Inc. designed our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. She did a fantastic job! I was very pleased with SAO Dzynz professionalism, helpfulness, and uniqueness. I would highly recommend using this vendor for your wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Matt · Married on 08/16/2008

Stephonie designed, compiled, and made the most amazing wedding invitations I have ever seen!! They were green/environmental friendly, and actually contained seeds that could be planted for recipients to enjoy(so creative!!) We had more compliments on our invitations than we did for the rest of our wedding! She listens to what you want, is detailed oriented, extremely creative, and a comfortable/friendly person to deal with. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her for any and all services. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Jill · Married on 04/30/2011

Stephonie came up with the most amazing design and listened to exactly what we wanted. We are even considering using the custom graphic she designed for us in the cement of the driveway of the house we just purchased together. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

My invitations were absolutely beautiful! She really took into mind what my vision was and customized the design to be both personal to my wedding & professionally executed. I would highly recommend SAO Dzynz. She was insightful, creative, accommodating, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2010