Exquisite Letterpress

1501 Hinman Ave, 8A (Business Office) 880 White, Dubuque, IA (Press room)/Online 24/7/365, http://slowprint.com, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number

About Exquisite Letterpress

A Unique Expression - Slow Print, High Touch? Exquisite letterpress printing and design for a unique personal stationery, wedding and special event invitations or a corporate statement of quality and elegance. Why choose Exquisite Letterpress for your wedding invitations, fine stationery or calling cards? Our commitment is to the relationship we build with our clients! Our goal is to exceed your expectations!

Zhukov detail P1030028
P1020256
genneccaro hr
Zhukov detail P1030028
P1020256
genneccaro hr

4 Reviews for Exquisite Letterpress

Ruth · Married on 10/25/2008

Working with Peter at Exquisite Letterpress was fantastic. He is highly professional, friendly, and exceeded my expectations by providing lushious brown letterpress on an invitation that included artwork as well as the wording and it all came out beautifully.

Sent on 04/08/2009

Exquisite Letterpress's reply:

Many thanks! A pleasure to work with you, Ruth!

ana · Married on 06/28/2008

W ordered a set of save-the-dates, invitations, thank you notes, and placecards and all were just beautiful. Extremely well-produced.

Kathryn · Married on 07/19/2008

In one word: Perfect. From the moment I saw the Exquisite Letterpress website I knew they had something special in store for our wedding. I had no idea what a special touch the Press' invitations would add for our big day. I was planning my wedding in Illinois from Ireland and I have to say Peter F. could not have been more on the ball for us if he would have lived in the same country as we were. He sent a comprehensive paper sampler to us immediately after the initial consultation which gave us a great idea of the high-end papers the Press uses. In January we were in Illinois to visit my family, Peter was great to meet us on site to go over the design ideas for our invitation, on what was probably the snowiest day ever! He really worked with us to create something that was beautiful to the touch as well as the eye and was a real reflection of our event. Our invitations were written in Irish Gaelic, English and French which could have been quite cumbersome to any other designer but for Peter and the Press it was 'No problem'! Every step of the process was effortless from our end and Peter was very attentive. I cannot recommend Exquisite Letterpress enough, it really made our day special and was a great planning partner for us.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Exquisite Letterpress FAQ

• What services do you provide? Letterpress, Printing

• 1501 Hinman Ave, 8A (Business Office), 880 White, Dubuque, IA (Press room)/Online 24/7/365, http://slowprint.com Evanston, 60201 See on map
    5636635757 (Other Phone Number)
    Online 24/7/365, http://slowprint.com 880 White, Dubuque, IA (Press room), by Appt Only Business office by Appt only