Exquisite Letterpress

Evanston, IL View map

A Unique Expression - Slow Print, High Touch? Exquisite letterpress printing and design for a unique personal stationery, wedding and special event invitations or a corporate statement of quality and elegance. Why choose Exquisite Letterpress for your wedding invitations, fine stationery or calling cards? Our commitment is to the relationship we build with our clients! Our goal is to exceed your expectations!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Letterpress
Printing
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Ruth Married on 10/25/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Peter at Exquisite Letterpress was fantastic. He is highly professional, friendly, and exceeded my expectations by providing lushious brown letterpress on an invitation that included artwork as well as the wording and it all came out beautifully.

Exquisite Letterpress's reply:

Many thanks! A pleasure to work with you, Ruth!
    Ana Married on 06/28/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    W ordered a set of save-the-dates, invitations, thank you notes, and placecards and all were just beautiful. Extremely well-produced.
    Kathryn Married on 07/19/2008
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    In one word: Perfect. From the moment I saw the Exquisite Letterpress website I knew they had something special in store for our wedding. I had no idea what a special touch the Press' invitations would add for our big day. I was planning my wedding in Illinois from Ireland and I have to say Peter F. could not have been more on the ball for us if he would have lived in the same country as we were. He sent a comprehensive paper sampler to us immediately after the initial consultation which gave us a great idea of the high-end papers the Press uses. In January we were in Illinois to visit my family, Peter was great to meet us on site to go over the design ideas for our invitation, on what was probably the snowiest day ever! He really worked with us to create something that was beautiful to the touch as well as the eye and was a real reflection of our event. Our invitations were written in Irish Gaelic, English and French which could have been quite cumbersome to any other designer but for Peter and the Press it was 'No problem'! Every step of the process was effortless from our end and Peter was very attentive. I cannot recommend Exquisite Letterpress enough, it really made our day special and was a great planning partner for us.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1501 Hinman Ave, 8A (Business Office), 880 White, Dubuque, IA (Press room)/Online 24/7/365, http://slowprint.com Evanston, 60201
563-663-5757

Online 24/7/365, http://slowprint.com 880 White, Dubuque, IA (Press room), by Appt Only Business office by Appt only
Location of (Exquisite Letterpress)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding