3500 Dodge Street #324, Dubuque, IA 52003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Invitations4less.com

Invitations4Less.com is an online supplier of quality wedding invitations, save the date cards, wedding programs and anniversary/vow renewal invitations.
We offer the invitations you're looking for at discounted pricing coupled with the best customer service in the industry.

Follow Invitations4less.com on

burlap blossoms wedding invitation
rustic battenburg wedding invitation
ornamental photo save the date card
winter romance wedding invitation
london lights wedding invitation
Invitations4less.com
sea shell destination wedding invitation
Invitations4less.com
vision of love wedding invitation
Invitations4less.com
lacy rustic seal n send wedding invitation
embossed lace wedding invitation
country charm wedding invitation
Invitations4less.com
antique filigree frame wedding invitation
Invitations4less.com
vintage woodgrain love seal send wedding invitatio
Invitations4less.com
love the lace seal n send wedding invitation
deco shine wedding invitation
burlap blossoms wedding invitation
rustic battenburg wedding invitation
ornamental photo save the date card

26 Reviews for Invitations4less.com

Kathleen · Married on 07/14/2012

My mom found Invitations for less and sent me the information after I had a TERRIBLE experience when I went into a bridal shop and ended up putting a deposit on an invitation and being unable to cancel it 24 hours later. After exploring other invitations online I realized that I could get much more value if I did not pursue buying my invitations from the store - not to mention they were completely rude.

My experience with Invitations 4 Less could not have been more opposite!! I received an quote for the invitations I liked they worked with me with the wording the colors - sent samples of two difference envelope lining and everything was so much more reasonably priced than everywhere else I had looked! I spoke regularly with Jeanne and she was professional, responsive, and extremely helpful!

I honestly can't say enough about this company... I took weeks to complete my order form and they had the invitations ready to ship in 4-5 business days. I received them within a week from when they shipped! when a store-front was telling me it would take one to two months!

My invitations were more beautiful than I even imagined! Thank you so much for your service!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Kathleen, thank you for your kind words. We were delighted to be able to assist you in finding the perfect invitation for your wedding day. Best wishes!

Kristie · Married on 03/18/2012

This company went above and beyond SEVERAL times for my wedding invitations. The invitations were beautiful (I have actually had guests comment on them), reasonably priced, and the customer services was friendly, fast, and knowledgeable. Believe it or not I accidentally sealed some my RSVP envelopes in my rush. I e mailed customer service for some plain envelopes and instead they actually printed them with my address and shipped them out the next day...FREE OF CHARGE. I cant say enough good things about them.

K · Married on 07/08/2011

Excellent. Faster than expected service and an excellent product!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Thank you, kipwah. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Please let us know if we can assist you with future events. We appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful and joyous wedding day!

Invitations4less.com FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Invitations4less.com 1
    Facebook Specials!
    Fan us on Facebook for monthly special offers! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invitations4lesscom/87456026460

• Travel to Maui
    Travel to Maui Travel Agents

When looking for invitations, save the date cards, or wedding programs for your wedding I suggest Invitations 4 Less. Their wide selection and great prices will be the first thing you will notice as you visit their website. Their excellent customer service and quality products will be the things you remember! Marie Glodt Travel to Maui

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Invitations4less to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 3500 Dodge Street, #324 Dubuque, 52003 See on map
    8884973581 (1) (Phone number)
    7072375444 (Fax Number)