Invitations4less.com

Dubuque, IA View map

Invitations4Less.com is an online supplier of quality wedding invitations, save the date cards, wedding programs and anniversary/vow renewal invitations.
We offer the invitations you're looking for at discounted pricing coupled with the best customer service in the industry.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    Lisa Married on 09/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best invitations and way cheaper than I imagined!

The best anecdote I have to describe these guys:

The invitations we ordered had a design that included a verse in Hebrew. When we got the proofs, I went over the information we submitted: our names, the date, venue, etc. I was excited. I forwarded the email to my husband, who immediately comes back with, "There's a typo in the Hebrew."

As mentioned, we did not submit the Hebrew. It was part of the design.

I emailed our contact person about it, a bit flustered. She came back and basically said, "We've had that design for 15 years, and no one has ever noticed that. Let me contact the designers."

Within a few hours, we had a response. The design was being corrected, and if everything else looked good, we'd be the first with the correct Hebrew.

Our invitations were beautiful. The pictures didn't do them justice. And we spent far less than we would have with many other vendors. They were perfect.

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! As you pointed out, just because something has always been that way doesn't mean it is right! So glad we were able to help you! Congratulations!
    ~~Jeanne
    Kathleen Married on 07/14/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My mom found Invitations for less and sent me the information after I had a TERRIBLE experience when I went into a bridal shop and ended up putting a deposit on an invitation and being unable to cancel it 24 hours later. After exploring other invitations online I realized that I could get much more value if I did not pursue buying my invitations from the store - not to mention they were completely rude.

My experience with Invitations 4 Less could not have been more opposite!! I received an quote for the invitations I liked they worked with me with the wording the colors - sent samples of two difference envelope lining and everything was so much more reasonably priced than everywhere else I had looked! I spoke regularly with Jeanne and she was professional, responsive, and extremely helpful!

I honestly can't say enough about this company... I took weeks to complete my order form and they had the invitations ready to ship in 4-5 business days. I received them within a week from when they shipped! when a store-front was telling me it would take one to two months!

My invitations were more beautiful than I even imagined! Thank you so much for your service!

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Kathleen, thank you for your kind words. We were delighted to be able to assist you in finding the perfect invitation for your wedding day. Best wishes!
  • User765466 Event on: 03/29/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not be happier with the quality of the invitations we ordered from Invitations 4 less. We had placed an order with Office Max. We were so disappointed with the office max invitations, they were horrible! The invitations from Invitations 4 less are beautiful and we will always use Invitations 4 less for all our printing needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Invitations4less.com 1
Discount
Fan us on Facebook for monthly special offers! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invitations4lesscom/87456026460

Travel to Maui Travel to Maui Travel Agents

When looking for invitations, save the date cards, or wedding programs for your wedding I suggest Invitations 4 Less. Their wide selection and great prices will be the first thing you will notice as you visit their website. Their excellent customer service and quality products will be the things you remember! Marie Glodt Travel to Maui

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Invitations4less to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

3500 Dodge Street, #324 Dubuque, 52003