Invitations4less.com Reviews

26 | Dubuque, IA

26 Reviews for Invitations4less.com

Kathleen · Married on 07/14/2012

My mom found Invitations for less and sent me the information after I had a TERRIBLE experience when I went into a bridal shop and ended up putting a deposit on an invitation and being unable to cancel it 24 hours later. After exploring other invitations online I realized that I could get much more value if I did not pursue buying my invitations from the store - not to mention they were completely rude.

My experience with Invitations 4 Less could not have been more opposite!! I received an quote for the invitations I liked they worked with me with the wording the colors - sent samples of two difference envelope lining and everything was so much more reasonably priced than everywhere else I had looked! I spoke regularly with Jeanne and she was professional, responsive, and extremely helpful!

I honestly can't say enough about this company... I took weeks to complete my order form and they had the invitations ready to ship in 4-5 business days. I received them within a week from when they shipped! when a store-front was telling me it would take one to two months!

My invitations were more beautiful than I even imagined! Thank you so much for your service!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Kathleen, thank you for your kind words. We were delighted to be able to assist you in finding the perfect invitation for your wedding day. Best wishes!
  • User2358835 · event on 03/29/2012

We could not be happier with the quality of the invitations we ordered from Invitations 4 less. We had placed an order with Office Max. We were so disappointed with the office max invitations, they were horrible! The invitations from Invitations 4 less are beautiful and we will always use Invitations 4 less for all our printing needs!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Kristie · Married on 03/18/2012

This company went above and beyond SEVERAL times for my wedding invitations. The invitations were beautiful (I have actually had guests comment on them), reasonably priced, and the customer services was friendly, fast, and knowledgeable. Believe it or not I accidentally sealed some my RSVP envelopes in my rush. I e mailed customer service for some plain envelopes and instead they actually printed them with my address and shipped them out the next day...FREE OF CHARGE. I cant say enough good things about them.

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • User2229887 · event on 02/08/2012

EXCELLENT SERVICE PROVIDED BY FRIENDLY, KNOWLEGABLE EMPLOYEES!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Leslie · event on 12/24/2011

I have now used Invitations4less for both my kids BMs. Some people think that online services won't have the same personal service, but that is NOT the case here! They responded to all of my questions immediately and even helped me find the right invites! They walked me through the process and couldn't have been more helpful, the quality of their product are beautiful and you can't beat a free sample!
    I would recommend them to my best friend.. I actually already have :)

Sent on 01/05/2012

K · Married on 07/08/2011

Excellent. Faster than expected service and an excellent product!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Thank you, kipwah. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Please let us know if we can assist you with future events. We appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful and joyous wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2011

I was SO excited to use invitationsforless.com. They offered a great variety of invitations. There merchandise was not only beautiful but unique!! I was able to find the PERFECT invitation that suited my fiancee & me!! The staff member I worked with was absolutely wonderful & really helped meet every need I had!! Thanks invitationsforless.com!!!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Thanks, jenny0321. We're thrilled that we could be a part of your wedding preparations and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again on future events!

Christine · Married on 08/28/2010

They have a great selection & reasonable prices. Received the proof quickly & had the invitations in no time. Great alternative to printing them yourself. Received A TON of compliments on our inviations at the reception. My contact, Caron, was great. Will use them again.

Sent on 09/04/2010

Linda · Married on 10/04/2009

You know when you do something important online like your wedding invitations, you really take some big chances! Well with Invitations4less that's not the case.
    I fell in love with a wonderful invitation & started working on it with American Wedding.
    I saved it and when I returned to it, it had been discontinued!
    Well I went nuts! My whole wedding was actually based on this invitation.
    Determined to find it again I searched the net & found it on Invitations4less.
    Well strange things happen for strange reasons...or just to give me a heart attack!
    Invitations4less gave me much more than I could have ever hoped for.
    I swear Natasha sits by her computer 24-7. Every question, every great way to do this, I got from her.
    I wanted a very untraditional, very personal invitation that was most likely went against all etiquette, but Natasha came up with the perfect way to say what I couldn't quite put in words.
    Prices were amazing compared to the prices I did find in Hallmark & places right in my back yard.
    Since I am a procrastinator, I did cut it close with ordering but that was no problem since they had a 2 week turn around & my invites were here on time & perfect.
    I highly recommend Invitations4less. If you are looking for great service, great prices & beautiful cards than Invitations4less is the online place for you.

Sent on 11/11/2009
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 05/03/2009

Great job, we were both very happy anf their prices were unbeatable, would definately recommend

Sent on 05/19/2009
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/14/2007

They were so nice especially when i realized I made a copy error!

Sent on 04/10/2008

Deanna · Married on 07/21/2007

They are very good for anyone on a budget! Very cheap, but their invitations are quality! Order your stationary from here if you want to put more of your money into other aspects of your wedding and not invitations that will be thrown out anyways. You can get a sample from them to make sure this is what you want.

Sent on 11/27/2007

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2007

Great value! I ordered these invitations for my wedding rehearsal dinner and they were great quality! I expected them to be kind of cheap-looking (since the price was so low) but they were heavy cardstock with raised letter printing in a beautiful stylized font and pearlized flowers with a lined envelope! I would recommend this to anyone! After seeing how high the quality was and how low the price was, I wish I would have ordered my wedding invitations from here! I also had my best friend order her engagement party wedding invitations from here and they were also beautiful with high quality paper and beautiful script. GREAT VALUE AND QUALITY PRODUCT!

Sent on 06/06/2008

Leah · Married on 06/29/2006

They looked great!

Sent on 02/04/2008

I purchased my daughters bat mitzvah invitations with this company. They responded quickly, answered all my questions and worked with me every step of the way. The final product was beautiful and high quality at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 01/01/2013
  • User2400990 · event on 04/18/2012

Excellent customer service. Easy communication. Very quick printing and delivery

Sent on 04/24/2012

Tiffany · Married on 02/17/2007

these people did my invites just as nice as the pics online..:) i loved them.

Sent on 07/15/2008

janet · Married on 01/31/2011

Loved the personal response and recommended corrections to wording. The love boat invitations were already perfect for our event and the added help on layout and wording was a bonus! The prompt response and delivery made this a hassle-free experience without having to step out of my door! Hopefully, the event will be as fun and nice as the invitations! Janet Smith, Humble in TX!

Sent on 03/19/2011

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Thanks, Janet! You chose a very cute invitation. Best wishes to you and your fiance!

justin · Married on 04/24/2010

they were great for a alright cost not the best ones i have seen but they were pretty cheap so yeah!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Denise · Married on 10/12/2002

They had beautiful Autumn invitations that I couldn't find elsewhere. Simple but elegant and what a bargain!

Sent on 10/30/2007

DeeAnn · Married on 09/28/2013

Customer service was very quick and responsive in regard to setting up an exchange for one incorrect item. One negative point - I was surprised to find out my invitations required extra postage. It would have been good to know that in advance.

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • User2146242 · event on 01/03/2012

3.0

This company was a pleasure to deal with, and the end results were even better in person! We were thrilled with our invitations!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Sara · Married on 07/09/2011

2.5
      3.0

I was extremely pleased with the quick response I received for delicate/special verbage that I was looking to use on my Wedding Invitations. The end result was beautiful, and I received many compliments on the invitations when they were received.

Sincerely,

Sara Given (fka: McClure)

Sent on 07/19/2011

Invitations4less.com's reply:

Thank you, Sara. We certainly enjoyed assisting you with your invitations. We hope you had a joyous wedding day full of wonderful memories. Best wishes to you and your new husband!

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2007

3.8
      3.5

Beautiful invites and I still have a few I kept for prosperity :)

Sent on 04/14/2009

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2007

3.6
      3.5
      1.5

Excellent prices, and the invitations were beautiful. Quick printing and delivery.

Sent on 08/12/2008