42nd Street, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery

What You'll Receive From EmDesign!!

CUSTOM DESIGN Your guests will see your personalities radiate from the personalized design that is inspired by your love story and wedding vision. All you have to do is tell me about your wedding and I'll turn your vision into a reality. (You'll have a chance to review too, so no worries necessary.)

QUALITY PRODUCT Set the tone for your wedding with professionally designed and printed invitations and top them off with magnificent embellishments. Or stand out from the crowd with an invitation die cut to any shape you can dream up.

ONE-ON-ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE that will not only save you time and stress, but can save you money too. As a wedding stationery expert, I'll guide you through the process and make all your guests gush over the polished and elegant invitations that emulate the love you and your fiancé have for each other.

VIP BRIDE GUIDE ACCESS No need to research "5 Ways To Save Without Cutting Back" or "How to Construct the Perfect RSVP" because I have all that information and much more ready for you in the Bride Resource Library!

PERSONALIZED CUSTOM TIMELINE You won't need to think about when to send out your invitations or order your programs; you'll receive a personalized stationery calendar!

If you're serious about saving yourself time and stress during your planning and sending out invitations that knock your guests socks off, email Emily at emdesignia@gmail.com!

Follow EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery on

38 Reviews for EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery

1 User photo

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery 1

Kira · Married on 10/14/2018

Always willing to go the extra mile

Absolutely amazing service. Created an invitation based on what we liked and made it truly unique! Emily was always happy to help, responded quickly, and was willing to go above and beyond. After we saw how much we loved our save the dates/invites we requested Emily make some signs for our wedding and they were just as stunning. We received many compliments on everything she made for our wedding. Wish I had more reasons to utilize her skills!

Sent on 10/19/2018

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Kira, it was wonderful working with you! I loved the style you dreamt up and was happy to bring it to life for you! Wishing you a long happy marriage! Congrats!!

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

Emily has been so easy to talk to, very creative, and super flexible! We would recommend her to anybody looking for stationary for any event!

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations. She did all of our invites, thank you cards, place cards, programs and our seating chart for the wedding. It all looked amazing and was great quality. I got so many compliments on how amazing my invitations were. She always got us everything in a very timely manner and followed up with me quickly about any changes that I needed to make. She kept us on track and on the timeline we set during the consultation. I would recommend her to anyone.

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25