EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery Reviews

42 Reviews for EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery

1 User photo

Karesha Domine · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Invitations

Emily was great to work with. We absolutely had no idea what we wanted for invitations & she took the time to explain all of our options. She was also helpful creating our design, & responded in a short amount of time.

Sent on 09/10/2020

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Karesha, It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation pieces and placecards! Thank you for sharing!

Megan · Married on 07/31/2020

Stress Free and Worth It!

Emily was absolutely wonderful to work with! She came highly recommended by a couple of friends and did not disappoint. Emily not only walked us through all of our options with examples, but she also helped us with wording our invites and programs, which was extremely helpful. I had a specific idea in mind for our save the dates, and Emily took on the challenge and exceeded my expectations. I had zero stress with my wedding stationery and had a little fun with it! The professionalism and ease that came with working with Emily on all our wedding stationery is worth it!

Sent on 09/08/2020

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved brining your idea to life and I'm so happy you found it a stress-free experience! Have a great wedding day!

Annika Wasson · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful Stationary!

Emily was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our invitations, programs, and thank you were SO beautiful and all tied together perfectly. She walked us through all of the options for invitations with examples in person and had many many options and styles to choose from. She then helped us customize the styles and colors to fit our theme. She is quick to respond and makes it very easy to see the proofs and order prints. She is very detailed and everything looks perfect. It also does not take long to have items printed. I'm so glad I went with EmDesign because she was so wonderful to work with and created a beautiful suite that coordinated wonderfully. She is extremely fairly priced and it is well worth it to hire her services to make sure your wedding stationary is perfect for your Big Day!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Luis Roan · Married on 07/07/2019

it was very pleasant working with this vendor every details was done perfectly

it was a pleasure working with Emily everything was done on time and perfectly thank you

Sent on 05/07/2019

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Luis. It was a pleasure working with you and Gaston on your train themed wedding invitations! Best Wishes!

Kira · Married on 10/14/2018

Always willing to go the extra mile

Absolutely amazing service. Created an invitation based on what we liked and made it truly unique! Emily was always happy to help, responded quickly, and was willing to go above and beyond. After we saw how much we loved our save the dates/invites we requested Emily make some signs for our wedding and they were just as stunning. We received many compliments on everything she made for our wedding. Wish I had more reasons to utilize her skills!

Sent on 10/18/2018

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Kira, it was wonderful working with you! I loved the style you dreamt up and was happy to bring it to life for you! Wishing you a long happy marriage! Congrats!!

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

Emily has been so easy to talk to, very creative, and super flexible! We would recommend her to anybody looking for stationary for any event!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations. She did all of our invites, thank you cards, place cards, programs and our seating chart for the wedding. It all looked amazing and was great quality. I got so many compliments on how amazing my invitations were. She always got us everything in a very timely manner and followed up with me quickly about any changes that I needed to make. She kept us on track and on the timeline we set during the consultation. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Emily did a fantastic job with all my wedding needs, as far as the save the dates, invites, programs, place cards, and thank yous. I highly recommend her, as she was very well organized and got everything back to me in a fair and timely manner. She also took the idea that I had visualized for everything and ran with it. It all turned out amazing and I was very pleased. :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Thanks Brittany! I loved learning about your special day and creating all the right stationery pieces to match! The invitations turned out perfectly with the sparkling sapphire pocketfold!

Katelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

I had SUCH a great experience using EmDesign for all my stationery needs! From invitations, to RSVP cards, details cards, placecards, programs, and thank you's, EVERYTHING was beautiful and high quality! Emily makes it extremely easy to communicate, as I live in Des Moines so all our work was done via email, and I didn't feel the slightest bit disconnected from the design process! The price is VERY reasonable for what you receive and her timeliness and organization are one of a kind. DEFINITELY recommend to anyone, anywhere wanting high quality wedding stationery! :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Cody · Married on 07/01/2017

I love the creativity and uniqueness that You put into our invites! We also appreciated how flexible you were to all of our tiny changes.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Rita · Married on 06/24/2017

Emily was wonderful to work with. Very helpful as we selected the design and style. She was respectful of our budget. She was very kind and quick to respond to our questions! Thank you, EMILY, for helping us with such an important part of our wedding planning! I would recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Emilie · Married on 06/10/2017

I absolutely love the invites and programs that Emily created! She was quick to respond to all of my emails and we got our vision for our wedding! Emily is amazing to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Linh · Married on 05/27/2017

Emily did a great job for my wedding stationery. Everything turned out perfectly and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 07/17/2017

alysha · event on: 10/23/2016

She did an amazing job! I highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily was great! I gave her my ideas and she created exactly what I wanted. She was very patient with all the changes I had her make through the editing process. Would recommend her to any bride who wants nice looking invitations!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Emily designed my wedding invitations, rsvp cards, programs, and thank you cards- I highly recommend Emdesign to anyone and everyone! Emily was always quick to respond to any question I had, got everything done in a timely manner, and is very reasonable priced! Thank you Emdesign (Emily) for making my wedding planning a little bit easier!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Emily did an amazing job helping me make the perfect invitations for our wedding. She responded the same day and addressed all of my questions. I had a problem with the RSVP cards after picking them up and she solved the problem quickly and professionally. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Emily! I definitely had a specific 'look' in mind (in terms of quality) when selecting stationery for our wedding but I didn't have a huge budget. EmDesign was more affordable and better quality than samples I have seen from other vendors (both well-known and not so well-known). I gave her a basic concept for colors, fonts and style and she just ran with it. I barely had any changes at all because she nailed it the first time! Emily was also very responsive and put up with my constant emails and questions regarding all of the stationery. Going into it we weren't sure what all we would want her to do other than the invitations. However, she did such a great job, made the process SO easy and was affordable enough that we had her do our invitations (pocket fold with details and RSVP cards), table numbers, large seating chart, programs, place cards, and Thank You's. We received so many compliments from a variety of people and we couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend EmDesign!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Charllotte · Married on 05/28/2016

Emdesign was amazing to work with. I gave her my colors over an email and the look i was going for. She created an amazing design more then i ever could of hoped for. For all future events i will be going to her. She responded almost immediately every time. And worked with me on any changes i wanted. She made my invitation process so easy. YOUR AMAZING. THANK YOU.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Karla · Married on 05/07/2016

Emily from Emdesign was great to work with!! We were so happy how everything turned out from our bridal shower invites, wedding programs to our wedding invitations. I love how flexible and easy she was to work with. I also love how I got to view the proofs before she printed the finished copies out! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Alice · Married on 11/28/2015

Emily of EmDesign did a terrific job for us! She came up with a wonderful design and theme for all of our wedding stationery: save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, table numbers, place cards, programs, and information cards. We loved every one of the final products and our guests couldn't say enough about them either! Emily is professional and patient. She is willing to go above and beyond with her clients to make sure they get what they want for their special day. I wholeheartedly recommend her for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Ana · Married on 10/10/2015

Emily designs invitations that are beautiful! She is awesome to work with, and has so many amazing ideas! She offers an array of products that cover all of your paper product needs for your wedding, showers, parties, and also down to programs for your ceremony and guestbook pages. She also has the talent and creativity to make custom paper products should you need them. I can't say enough good things about her!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Emily is very friendly and helpful with creating what the customer needs. She was always willing to change anything I needed with my proofs and was very flexible with the times I needed things to be done . She does a great job at paying attention to the details and she is a fast worker!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Emily was extremely timely and also contributed to adding value to my final invitation products. She listened to what I envisioned for my invites and made them into a beautiful masterpiece. Her timeliness and professionalism made it a breeze to work with her!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amy · Married on 06/20/2015

Emily has been great to work with. I knew from our first email correspondence this was the way I wanted to go. Many options out there for wedding invites, RSVP cards and programs, but I wanted someone who was willing to work with me and to make changes as time went on. I have been so pleased with her customer care and the product itself. The invites have been out for less than 1 week and I have received 3 personal compliments on the uniqueness of the invites, and 5 RSVP cards in the mail already!! I have and will continue to recommend her for future brides and use her for future services!

Sent on 04/28/2015