Noted Design

Moline, IL View map

Noted Design creates and prints one-of-a-kind wedding invitations at almost half of the cost of popular national online retailers. And because we are a locally-owned small business, the turnaround time between placing your order, seeing a proof, and receiving your invitations is incredibly short. You also benefit from face-to-face meetings with the designer and free local delivery of all proofs and finished products.

We understand that your wedding is your number one priority, and we promise to make it ours as well. From start to finish, we will hand-tailor your design to make it perfect.

Noted Design is based in the Quad Cities. All design, correspondence and printing is done right here.

HOW TO ORDER:
kelly@thenoteddesign.com
563-676-3183
www.theNotedDesign.com

A designer will get back to you to answer any questions and to schedule a time and place to meet and get started on your project.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Amy
    Amy M. Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding!

Working with Noted Design made our wedding planning that much more fun and enjoyable. Kelly pays close attention to detail, she is timely and she offers so many options to chose from. We have received so many compliments on the quality and design of everything from the save the dates to the "thank you" cards. Kelly does it all and we would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!
    Sarah M. Married on 11/17/2018

The absolute best! Beautiful designs!

I cannot recommend Kelly and the Noted Design enough. I was able to communicate with Kelly via email. She was prompt and always willing to answer all the questions I had. Kelly is not only professional, but she is easy to talk with and very helpful. I made a few errors to my guest list and Kelly quickly fixed them without question. Our invitations were stunning and we are still receiving compliments on them. I had a very specific design I wanted for our programs and Kelly was able to create exactly what I had imagined in my mind. Choosing Kelly was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process!
  • Olivia_7
    Christina Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, definitely recommend!

My invitations turned out absolutely beautiful! They were exactly what I had envisioned and I got TONS of compliments on them. Kelly was awesome to work with from start to finish she answered allll my questions, I can’t recommend her enough. My wedding invitations were definitely some of the nicest I’ve ever seen and my guests continue to tell me how beautiful they were.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Noted Design Price Rates

Moline, IL, 61265
Location of (Noted Design)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding