2533 28th St., Moline, IL 61265 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Noted Design

Noted Design creates and prints one-of-a-kind wedding invitations at almost half of the cost of popular national online retailers. And because we are a locally-owned small business, the turnaround time between placing your order, seeing a proof, and receiving your invitations is incredibly short. You also benefit from face-to-face meetings with the designer and free local delivery of all proofs and finished products.

We understand that your wedding is your number one priority, and we promise to make it ours as well. From start to finish, we will hand-tailor your design to make it perfect.

Noted Design is based in the Quad Cities. All design, correspondence and printing is done right here.

HOW TO ORDER:
kelly@thenoteddesign.com
563-676-3183
www.theNotedDesign.com

A designer will get back to you to answer any questions and to schedule a time and place to meet and get started on your project.

theknotimages24

Noted Design 2
Noted Design 3
Noted Design 4

Sarah Myrvik · Married on 11/17/2018

The absolute best! Beautiful designs!

I cannot recommend Kelly and the Noted Design enough. I was able to communicate with Kelly via email. She was prompt and always willing to answer all the questions I had. Kelly is not only professional, but she is easy to talk with and very helpful. I made a few errors to my guest list and Kelly quickly fixed them without question. Our invitations were stunning and we are still receiving compliments on them. I had a very specific design I wanted for our programs and Kelly was able to create exactly what I had imagined in my mind. Choosing Kelly was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process!

• Olivia_7

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, definitely recommend!

My invitations turned out absolutely beautiful! They were exactly what I had envisioned and I got TONS of compliments on them. Kelly was awesome to work with from start to finish she answered allll my questions, I can’t recommend her enough. My wedding invitations were definitely some of the nicest I’ve ever seen and my guests continue to tell me how beautiful they were.

• Niki

Niki · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work!

Noted Design did an amazing job on all of our printed materials. Kelly created an awesome geometric graphic that we used throughout all the materials and we even incorporated it throughout the reception on the backdrop, cake and cookies. She really captured our vision and strengthened it through her design. Thanks Kelly for being so great to work with and creating such great products!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Noted Design 5
    Noted Design 6
    Noted Design 7

Noted Design's reply:

Niki, thank you for taking time to write a review and post pictures! Your wedding design was so fun to work with, and it was a wonderful experience working with you on all of your wedding pieces!

Noted Design Pricing

Noted Design Price Rates

Noted Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 75