Salvador Robles Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Salvador Robles Photography

• Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/30/2019

Extraordinary

As we began to plan my daughter’s wedding I listed all the components and asked her to rank them in order of importance. She placed photographer first. Honestly, that took me back a little, but I now understand. When all is said and done you’ll have memories and pictures. I’m glad she made this a priority and I am thrilled we chose Salvadore Robles Photography. You can look at his website to see the quality of his work. It’s only been a couple of days since the wedding, so I only have two of ours to upload—but those pics are beyond what we hoped for. More than that, though—he was perfect to work with. Flexible, accommodating—you pick the adjective. Caitlyn as well. The florist was 2 hours late from the timeline with the flowers needed for the detail shots—and his team showed up early!—but he calmly worked around it and was unflappable. People at the wedding even commented on how diligent the photographers worked and how impressive they were. He was as energetic and on point 13 hours after he arrived and being on his feet all day. Every time I caught sight of Caitlyn she was discovering some new detail to capture. I can’t wait to see all the photos. You simply couldn’t ask for a better team to capture your forever memories.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Israel

Israel N. · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best!!! hands down

Salvador was amazing and professional, everyone loves the pictures, and also loved the creativity that he put into it, he was prepared for everything even when we had rain that they, I cannot express the level of satisfaction that we had with his work. We highly recommend Salvador for your next event.

Thank you Sal.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Eslman10

Steven M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Thorough, professional, and reliable - the best!

Salvador worked hard with us over the course of a year, from answering all our questions about our selected package to shooting our engagement photos to planning the logistics of the ceremony. We were extraordinarily pleased with the results, and all of our friends and family are thrilled with the wonderful photographic memories of our special day! With the help of his assistant Caitlin, Salvador captured all the key moments of the big day, from the preparation shots of the bride and groom to the ceremony to the reception to the perfectly timed beach shots of both the wedding party and the happy couple! Salvador understands lighting, composition, and timing like not other, and knows how to get just the right shots that you will treasure forever. If you're getting married in the Tampa Bay area, do yourself a favor and call him today!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Denise R. · Married on 03/15/2019

Absolute best photographer

Mr. Robles is honestly the best investment we made when it came to our wedding! He is extremely professional when it comes to his work ethic and his turn around time for photos. He is completely devoted to his work and it truly shows. Everyone that sees our photos is blown away. You will not be disappointed if you contract with him. Not only is his work great but his personality makes it so easy to work with him. Very nice man. His ideas for photos is unique. Not the typical over used poses. We constantly were told our photos looked like they came out of magazine. Extremely pleased with our entire album. So grateful for him!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Jennah N. · Married on 03/01/2019

Best photographer EVER!!!

Salvador was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I am so happy with how my photos turned out. I highly recommend Salvador Robles Photography. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Dacia T. · Married on 11/17/2018

Professionalism, Class, Phenomenal talent and product!!

Salvador and his team were very friendly and a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we wanted and handled the event with professionalism and class from the initial meeting through providing the finished product. They captured every special moment from the church to the reception and we could not be more pleased with the photos. To say that he exceeded our expectations would be an understatement. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • I

Ileana · Married on 11/10/2018

Relive the memories with his amazing photography

As soon as Salvadore and I spoke I knew he was going to make my daughter's wedding experience amazing. And I was right. After weeks of researching and interviewing photographers, I finally found the one. Salvadore took his time talking to me about what to expect, how it works, how he would be there, different things to consider and other pertinent information that was very helpful. Salvadore was there the entire time beginning with my daughters engagement photos to the wedding. Guests, friends, neighbors, people we don't even know all have said that the photography was of such quality that they belong in a magazine. Because of Salvadore, the memories will be heartfelt for my daughter and her husband, along with the family that will live forever. The caring, the dedication, professionalism and quality help us to relive this fairytale wedding over and over. Thank you Salvadore for making my daughters fairytale wedding come alive everytime we look at the photos.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Linnette · Married on 09/15/2018

Salvador is great and really listens to the couples needs

We loved him and his prices were great! Great pictures and he listens to what the couple considers most important. He was also fairly relaxed considering our wedding timeline was tight.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Noemi · Married on 08/11/2018

You won't regret it!

We were lucky to have found Sal! He was always very professional & accommodating. We wanted our dogs to be apart of our day and he worked with us well to make that happen. He's very friendly and personable so that made us feel very comfortable. I got so many compliments on how professional he was and am still getting compliments on his photos. Hands down our favorite vendor from our wedding. :)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Valeria · Married on 08/04/2018

Salvador did our daughters Event last month, there are no words to describe his talent, he's so professional and knows how the get the best moment on a picture, the quality of his work is amazing. We are so glad to find him and that he was available for our event, just for you guys info we book our event 11 months before, he was highly recommended to us, and we cannot ask for more.
    Thank you so much and keep doing an amazing job and making people happy.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Gaby · Married on 05/25/2018

Salvador and his team were simply the best! From punctuality, to professionalism, creativity and composure, we loved working with Salvador! He made himself available to meet with us a couple times before the wedding to look at pictures/vision of what we wanted and to make sure we knew what to expect the day of, he was attentive to details and made sure to get all the shots I had in mind! On the day of the wedding he arrived on time, was well dressed and seemed to not miss one good opportunity for a shot! My entire family still talks about how great the team of photographers were, and how comfortable they felt during all the pictures since Salvador was no nice, patient and knowledgeable. The day after the weeding Salvador already had a few photos ready for us to look at, and I absolutely love all the pictures I have seen so far!! if there's one thing I'm picky with is photography, and I am so glad I picked Salvador, he exceeded our expectations! :)

Sent on 07/16/2018

Rosario D. · Married on 02/18/2018

Gorgeous pictures !

We highly recommend Sal !
    He is very professional, patient with large groups and kids. Half our guests were Spanish speakers and the other half English speakers; it was hard to find a bilingual photographer but we were so lucky we found him ! He is very helpful before,during and after the wedding, 6 months after the wedding we had some questions and he is always willing to help. Our wedding picture are gorgeous, he did and awesome job !

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tina · Married on 12/30/2017

Salvador is very professional and took amazing pictures of our wedding! I will highly recommended him for any special event & We will definitely use him again.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Dalia · Married on 12/23/2017

Salvador was amazing! Very professional and very passionate with his work. He was very patient with everyone, he made sure we got what we were looking for.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Angelica · Married on 11/25/2017

Salvador work is very detailed and professional at his work. He did a amazing work at my daughters event 11/25/2017. Thank you

Sent on 07/25/2018

Carlos · Married on 10/31/2017

From the moment we met Salvador at a wedding show, my wife and I knew he was the photographer to capture our special day. He is extremely personable, will let you know in plain terms what to expect, and he will deliver. His photography is beautiful and I am so glad we chose him as our photographer! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Viana · Married on 10/14/2017

Salvador is great at what he does. We chose him for our big day because he doesnt settle for the traditional poses. To him, it’s all about creating a story. Capturing the details that make you close your eyes and live the moment again and again... We opted to have his assistant included with our package. I would highly recommend it! While Salva takes the main pics, his assitant takes care of other things hapening, like that smirk on your face while your new husband holds you close, while whispering a secret to your ear any random moment during the party. Those are the things that tell a story. Excellent professional. Responsible and friendly. Very easy to work with!! He was wonderful during our engagement season and can’t wait to see the end result in our wedding album! Thank you Salvador!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Salvador is everything we were looking for in a photographer for our special day. Not only is he amazing and truly talented in his craft, but he is very humble and a great guy. Salvador was available whenever I needed to reach out to him. He listened to our ideas and added his touch to capture the best memories of not only myself and my husband, but our family and everything in and out of the venue. He was punctual arriving and got our pictures back to us in the time frame he had promised. If you’re looking for breathtaking pictures he is your guy!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ebony · Married on 07/01/2017

Salvador was the best! He was easy to work with and very accommodating. His work exceeded my expectations. He was on time and went above and beyond to capture the most amazing shots that only an experienced and knowledgeable photographer could. Sal got my pictures back to me in a timely manner and I got more pictures than I know what to do with. The memories that he captured are worth tons more than I paid. Any special day or event that want captured in a photo, Sal will be the man for the job! Thanks again Sal, my pictures we're more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Nakita · Married on 03/03/2017

Salvador and his crew were absolutely amazing. The pictures from our wedding last week came our amazing. We got married at the Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor Fl. Salvador was very professional and on time for everything. He even took our engagement pictures about a year ago. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. So easy to work with.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Sonia · Married on 01/14/2017

Just AMAZING Salvador knows what he is doing we had our engagment and wedding photographs. I would definitely be using him for any future events. VERY PROFFESIONAL. THANK YOU SALVADOR FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU DID ON US. YOU ARE THE BEST

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • Filirican

Nathalie · Married on 12/23/2016

Absolutely amazing in every single way. Salvador was amazing to work with and his work is beyond beautiful. Getting a photographer to capture your special day is not easy, but Salvador made it a breeze to work with and he captured the most amazing emotions and greatest moments of our wedding day that we will sure cherish for many many decades to come. He is very knowledge in all things bridal and he was able to keep our timeline throughout the day perfectly as he knows exactly how much time is needed for every part of the wedding in order to capture and experience the best of the best day of your life. He was so amazing that I will be hiring him for my future maternity photo shoot!!! If you are still searching for your wedding photographer look no further. You will not be disappointed. He is professional and worth absolutely every single penny. You have to have Salvador as your wedding photographer!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Meralys · event on: 12/18/2016

Excellent service and professionalism. Love it!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Lorena · Married on 11/26/2016

My wedding experience was absolutely unexplainable. I can't remember thinking of one thing that went wrong, everything was perfect! My day is definitely going to be remembered by the excellence in photography that was taken for the night of my life to cherish forever. I am so grateful with Salvador for having done such a beautiful job with my portraits from the beginning to the end. The quality and professionalism used was astonishing. I most definitely recommend him because I will surely be needing his services again for future references! Thanks a million to him and his crew for the awesome job! :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Alex · Married on 11/12/2016

Extremely satisfied, very attentive to details. Works well with large crowds

Sent on 11/15/2016