Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center Reviews

Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center 4
Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center 5

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome Wedding!

Best experience ever!! The place exceeded our expectations and were very awesome to work with! They had everything set so beautifully and really listened to what we wanted. I couldn’t ask for anything more!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 03/15/2019

Dream wedding

I had a dream wedding thanks to Robert. I don’t have words to express how greatful I am. Everything was perfect Robert took care of every single detail. Food was very good and his team was second to none.

Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center 6
    Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center 12
    Royal Fiesta Caterers & Event Center 13
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything turned out great as planned!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

This Venue is just Gorgeous! Words cannot express the experience! Absolutely
    Wonderful! The Staff the Owners- the package deals - everything was Perfect.
    I love this place. Thank you Robert & Tami & Lewis- and all the Staff for making
    My Dreams come true and for such a Beautiful Day. I highly recommend this Venue.
    Karen&Donnie
    9/30/18

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not be happier with how our wedding reception turned out with Royal Fiesta! Tami and Robert are an absolute dream to work with. From the first time we had our tour with Tami to leading up to the big day, they were nothing but accommodating , honest and professional. They make you feel right at home. Their package includes their preferred baker and florist (centerpieces), which made planning very easy! Shawn (cake) was a dream to work with. Blanca (Floral Creations by Blanca), I personally would not choose to work with if it was not included. Her flowers are absolutely beautiful, but dealing with her is not very easy - she delivered my personals to Royal Fiesta instead of the hotel like we discussed and when i called her the day of the wedding she was very rude and told me i "had to figure out something and have someone go pick them up" - not something you want to be told as a bride on your wedding day. That is the only negative thing I have to say about the entire experience though - Tami made planning very easy and she was very helpful. Their food is delicious, the herbed tilapia was one of my favorites! The service their staff provided the day of was so fantastic. They set up everything better than i had imagined, they made sure my husband and I got to eat our cocktail hour food, made sure our plates were on our table so we didn't have to go to the buffet line and always made sure i had a drink in hand :). Our day was so great thanks to them.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Heather · Married on 04/13/2018

Robert and Tammy are amazing. They helped bring all my visions to life. They always answered all questions and met with me as many times as I needed. They went above and beyond and my wedding was nothing short of beautiful and spectacular. Not one thing went wrong. The food was amazing and service was 4 star. Thank you guys for making my special night perfect
    Heather

Sent on 07/09/2017

Marie · Married on 07/29/2017

The venue is beautiful and they have more than 20 years of experience. Everything flowed perfectly! My guests tell me the food was fabulous.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2017

Tami was by far the best vendor I used. Her responsiveness and kindness exceeded my expectations. She made sure all my needs were met! She was helpful and always had a smile on her face. She is very easy to talk to and very understanding when it comes to your needs. The team was amazing they served me food and made sure I wouldnt have to get up so that i dont ruin my dress.

Sent on 05/11/2017

nicole · Married on 01/17/2017

We used Royal Fiesta in January 2016 for our wedding reception and they were awesome. Venue was beautifully decorated, staff was helpful and accommodating and bwoy did we get value for our money. Nothing to worry about even though we met with them only once because we were from out of State. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

I felt at home as soon as I started talking to Tammy. She made me feel so comfortable and that my wedding day would be in great hands. My fiance immediately said this is the place! She immediately scheduled a tasting for us and the food options were all delicious. I am so happy that we can have the wedding of our dreams on our budget. Other vendor options felt like we had to make too many sacrifices in order to afford it. We even contemplated just going to justice of the peace and just save our money. Our wedding is in October 2016 but we started planning early. Anytime I call with a question they make me feel like you are their number one priority!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • FutureMrsCrawford

Debbian · Married on 04/09/2016

Omg Robert and Tammy is Awesome,very flexible and bent over backwards to meet the needs of their client.Venue is gorgeous.My wedding is April 10 2016 after the wedding I'll surely give another review if possible.

Sent on 07/31/2015

I can't say thank you enough. All of the staff were very professional and helpful. My husband and I thank them for helping to make are special day a success. They made sure we had a place to get dressed, that my husband and I ate during our busy event this past weekend, and made sure our guest were satisfied as well. This place and all of the staff are amazing, please check it out if you are planning any event in the Deerfield Beach area!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Christina · Married on 11/06/2015

Royal Fiesta is an amazing venue! Tami and Robert who run the facility are simply awesome! Royal Fiesta is a beautiful "one-stop-shop". The venue is very affordable, the food is great, the decor is gorgeous with a beautiful view of the water and they are very flexible. I searched for the perfect location (on a budget!) and I'm so happy I found this place. Our guests were amazed at how nice the wedding reception turned out. It looked like we had spent much more than we did. There are many options to choose from and the cake and centerpieces are including in your pricing. Thank you for a wonderful unforgettable wedding experience! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/09/2015

We just had our wedding at Royal Fiesta this past weekend. Not only was the food and service amazing, the owners Tami & Robert are the most accommodating, nice, and professional business owners I have ever encountered. The staff was equally awesome they even danced with some of the bridal party. They made having this wedding so much easier than we ever imagined. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Christine · Married on 10/09/2015

Sent on 10/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2015

awesome, beautiful venue for such a great price!

Sent on 08/13/2015

C · Married on 07/03/2015

My daughter had her wedding on July 3,2015 at Royal Fiesta. We had the ceremony downstairs and the reception upstairs. Royal Fiesta was amazing. Robert and Tammy were so welcoming. They made sure everything was taken care of. Everything worked out just as expected. The venue is beautiful and the staff was so terrific. They went above and beyond my expectations. They also referred us to many vendors we used at the wedding, the Photobooth company (Photobooth for good) they were superb, the priest (Charles), I just loved him and so did many of our guests, the photographer, (GFLO) George, great photographer, etc. The flowers were also a part of our package and they were gorgeous. There was only one thing that was not done as we requested and that was the cake topper. The cake was part of the package, and we paid the cake lady extra for an upgrade. We had requested a glittery letter E as a topper and that was not on the cake. I expressed my concern to Robert and he called the cake lady immediately. It wasn't the topper we paid for but at least Robert got the cake lady to bring a letter E topper. It just was not glittery. My daughter was ok with it. Overall we loved the experience at Royal Fiesta. Everything was extremely elegant.

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • Kretta

Kretta · Married on 05/16/2015

Robert and his team were just all around amazing! They were so flexible with us and really made sure we had what we wanted. He accommodated us in such a great way! He made sure we were doing good and nothing was going wrong during our wedding. I'm so glad I went with his venue which I a few of my friends have been married at. The prices are great and he really works with your budget! Such kind people and I look forward to having any events here in the future!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Vittoria · Married on 05/16/2015

Robert and Tami are absolutely amazing. I didn't choose this venue because of it's location. I chose it because I wasn't treated like a business transaction. I was treated like a person and they worked with me. They did an amazing job on our wedding on May 16.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2015

Amazing tami and Robert take care of everything. Food is amazing at tasting. So far everything is come out great can't wait till the wedding. They have many vendors that can help beautiful ballroom. 3 months to go :)

Sent on 12/21/2014

Sharon · Married on 02/27/2015

Robert and Tammy are absolutely amazing! We were recommend by my twin sister who had her wedding there in April and we recommended our little sister who is getting married in October so that's 3 sisters who has used/ will use this beautiful venue! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Always helpful and willing to do whatever you need! Really did everything in their power to make my vision come true!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Looking for a venue to have a reception? This is the place. You get more bang for your buck at the Royal Fiesta. We looked at 15 other places before we discovered the Royal Fiesta. We had our wedding reception here and it was fabulous. Tami & Robert are the best. They worked with us to come up with the best options. The place is gorgeous so minimal decorating is necessary. The staff is friendly and the food is excellent. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to have a reception.

Alex & Andy 1/17/15

Sent on 02/10/2015

Ketline · Married on 11/08/2014

Royal Fiesta gave me the a beautiful wedding. To include the food was exceptional. They made everything very smooth with no issues. I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/18/2015

I would recommend this venue any day! Thank you to Robert and staff for making my wedding a day to remember. I have gotten nothing but positive feedback from the guests. From the decor to the food I've heard nothing but good things. Everything flowed throughout the event without any hiccups. They even helped set up the favors and table decorations with a little bit of direction. My advise to anybody booking their wedding here is have realistic expectations. They are not wedding planners, they are in charge of your venue, food and bar. The cake and flowers are through a third party but included in the package. The cake was delicious and the flowers were beautiful even though the arrangement turned out to look completely different from what I had requested. But that's an issue that I will address with the florist directly. Thank you again Robert!

Sent on 11/26/2014