Rountree Flowers Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for Rountree Flowers

Jilliann · Married on 05/16/2015

Rountree was without a doubt one of our favorite vendors from our entire wedding experience. We had been impressed with many florists we met with, but upon meeting Jessie I knew we had no other choice. She got my vision from the beginning and was able to help me visualize and brainstorm ways to bring it to life. She was supportive throughout the planning process, but most importantly she really made our vision come to life on the day of our wedding. Our flowers were stunning and exactly as I dreamed, if not better! I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Jessie and her team at Rountree Flowers are A+! I had the opportunity to work with Jessie for work related events on several occasions. As soon as I got engaged I knew who I wanted to do my flowers. Jessie took all of the inspiration I gave her and made my vision come to life. Every detail was just perfect. All of the flowers, candles, and vases where perfect. Jessie is a true artist and professional. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Julie · Married on 11/09/2013

Rountree Flowers is simply outstanding! We could not have been more pleased with Jessie’s absolutely magnificent work at our wedding this past November. Her centerpiece designs were perfect in every way and created the warm and modern feel that suited our taste and the venue to a tee. Jessie was able to take our vague ideas and bring them to life in the most unique and breathtaking way. Our chuppah was spectacular and provided the most gorgeous backdrop for all of our family photos. The floral arrangement on our escort card table was outrageous and made such a beautiful statement as guests entered the venue. What can I say about my bouquet other then I would not put it down all day and am still receiving compliments on it! Jessie is a dream to work with. She is fun, incredibly artistic, easy going and a wonderful positive force to be around. We are beyond grateful for her extraordinary work and would recommend Rountree Flowers without a moment of hesitation!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Gillian · Married on 11/08/2013

Where do I begin?! Jessie is amazing. She's talented, passionate, creative and so fun to work with. When you see all that she can do, you'll want it all! But she'll help reign you in. She was very flexible in working through our ideas with us and was genuinely excited to incorporate the ideas with her own. We wanted loose, simple but elegant and lots of warm candlelight and mercury glass votives. We went with loose white and green arrangements with pops of deep pink for our fall wedding and it was so beautiful. My father, who passed away 6 years ago, was passionate about orchids, so I wanted to incorporate them in a special way. It meant as much to Jessie as it did to us to get it right, which was very touching, and we put them in my bouquet so I could have them with me. She went out of her way to help solve a mini tablecloth "crisis" with me at the rental company and it all looked so beautiful together. Jessie is so fun to work with and helps you find the words for what you have in your head. She puts your interests and tastes first and uses her amazing talent to bring it to life. You will love her!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jessie has a gift. Her design aesthetic is so spot on because she just has impeccable taste. Jessie’s stunning artistic vision created a beautiful wedding which far exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still complimenting her gorgeous table centerpieces. Her professional pride and focus on design synergy is obvious in her holistic approach – her input was invaluable in tabletop, furniture, and lighting selections. Not only is Jessie as beautiful as her work, she is also charming, accommodating, and so very talented. We were thrilled with her magnificent designs – you will be too!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Rountree Flowers's reply:

What a wonderful review, thank you so much. That kind of feedback is what makes my day (and week and year...)!

Steve · Married on 09/07/2013

Absolute artistry. Whimsical, energetic, beautiful floral design. Jessie (the owner) is also an absolute pleasure to work with.

I am the Publisher and co-owner of a popular Wedding (planning) magazine for New York. When my wife and I got married we could have had any florist we wanted. We went with Rountree and would do it again tomorrow. In fact, we may get married again next year (for fun) and use Rountree again!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kathryn · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I were thrilled beyond words with the flower arrangements and bouquets that Jessie created for our wedding! She was a delight to work with through the planning process, and she was able to take my vague descriptions of what I wanted things to look like and develop them into a seriously gorgeous wedding day. Jessie even managed to track down some out-of-season flowers, which I'd wanted for sentimental reasons, for my bouquet! I don't know how she did it, and she'd warned me that she probably wouldn't be able to find them, but she somehow made miracles happen - and it really made my walk down the aisle extra special.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Rountree Flowers's reply:

You're the best, thanks Kat for this amazing review!

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2013

Seriously, the BEST FLORIST EVER! Jess at Rountree is simply amazing - her work is stunning - she certainly knows how to capture the exact look you ask for and nothing is too big a request. We have had so many compliments on the florals for our wedding and they have come up a treat in all of the photos.

Jess is such a beautiful lady and it comes through in her work and her detail. So easy to work with and just a warm, lovely lady.

My husband and I were just thrilled and our expectations were completely exceeded. I wouldn't work with another florist - Jessie at Rountree is your girl.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jessie is born to to what she does. She intuitively gets the look you are going for after the initial meeting, then takes that and runs with it. Her arrangements are beautiful works of art that instantly make your venue look like a million bucks. When we had our wedding photos taken in Bryant park, the passers in the park could not stop commenting on how beautiful my bouquet looked. On the way home at the end of the night, my guests were sitting on the subway with one of my center piece and ran into an event planner who also had flowers she took from an event. That planner was very impressed with the arrangement and said she planned a lot of high end events and had never seen such gorgeous arrangements. That basically sums up Jessie's work.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Abby · Married on 05/29/2011

Jessie is an absolute *GENIUS* - And she is also super nice, incredibly talented, accommodating, reassuring, a great listener, and a genius genius. Not only did Jessie take my barely-articulate vision and convert it into something more spectacular than I ever could've imagined... but she also was willing to meet with me and my mom at the beginning, then she met us at the venue (twice!) to go over lighting, linens, etc. and she even brought us through her fave spots in the flower market so that she could point out the flowers that she had in mind. She also called us days before the wedding to tell us that she'd figured out a way to *CUT* her proposal - to save us some extra money!!! She is the best best best.

A month later and everyone is still raving about her flowers. She uses textures in surprising combinations, and unexpected elements - artichokes, succulents, etc - to create combinations of flowers that are breathtakingly beautiful. I couldn't recommend Jessie any more enthusiastically... Please, hire her - immediately!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Rountree Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for this generous review. I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys!!

Jessie did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They couldn't have been more beautiful! I loved my bouquet and everything that Jessie did for us.

Sent on 12/11/2015

3.0

Jessie was truly amazing to work with -- a real gem!!

Sent on 12/30/2014