89 Reviews for Rosemary Ridge Event Venue

Furniture (12)
Shuttle (5)
Event Planning (3)
Linens (1)

I have so many wonderful things to say—I’m unsure where to start! Shelbey, Hannah, and Harley all where wonderful from the very first email exchange. They truly did anything they could to help your special day be perfect! On the day of our wedding Harley was such a blessing and went out of her way to make the bridal party comfortable & even helped with decorations. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, from the rustic wood down to the beautiful tree chandeliers! The landscape is breathtaking & the pond with the dock is the perfect backdrop for pictures! The staff at Rosemary Ridge made our special day perfect & so easy. The diversity of being able to have a indoor or outdoor wedding is fantastic & the bridal/groomsmen room to get ready are both gorgeous & spacious. 100 Thanks to all the staff! Y’all rock!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shelbey and her team have been an absolute dream to work with! Throughout the planning process, Shelbey has been gracious, prompt, and organized. Seriously, we cannot say enough about this venue, not only because the space is gorgeous, but also because you have the chance to work with the sweetest people. 100% recommend.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosemary Ridge was the perfect venue to say the least. Shelbey went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that our questions were answered in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend using Rosemary Ridge as your wedding venue because of how easy and simple Shelbey made it for us.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle

Shelby has been absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding, and she and Ryan put so much thought into the creation of Rosemary Ridge! If you are looking for a naturally beautiful venue with fantastic indoor and outdoor options, Rosemary Ridge is the place to go. The wooden chairs, redbud chandeliers and bar out of a candy store make such great detail pieces and you feel comfortable and at home as soon as you walk through the doors! I chose this venue just by a drive by the barn is so breathtaking and grounds are well managed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Owners are so passionate about their business and helped make our wedding the easiest, most relaxing and best day EVER! Very minimal decorating is required because the venue is just beautiful!

Profile Picture Ed, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

We are getting married on February 3rd, 2018 at Rosemary Ridge and have absolutely loved our time working with the owner, Shelbey. From the first time we met her, we knew that this was the place we wanted to be married. Not only is the venue stunning, but Shelbey has been an amazing supporter and encourager throughout our entire engagement offering her assistance every step of the way. From recommending vendors to answering every question I have, she was there. We feel so blessed to work with someone who knows the true meaning of marriage. I know our day will be perfect at Rosemary Ridge. I would recommend this place to any and everyone! I promise you won't have any concerns about being married here. Shelbey is a blessing!

Profile Picture Madison, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the Ridge breathtakingly gorgeous, Shelbey is such a joy to work with. From the tour to the wedding day, she was so helpful and kind. The getting ready rooms are beautiful and the perfect size (we had 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen), the natural lighting CAN’T be beat, and it’s the perfect size if you want any size wedding. We had 150 guests and could have easily had many less without it looking empty or many more without it being crowded.

Profile Picture Kelli, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosemary Ridge is one of the most beautiful venues around! My wife and I fell in love with it the first time we saw it in person. We booked over a year in advance and Shelbey was awesome to work with the entire time. She was very helpful with anything we needed and was great at offering suggestions for vendors, floor plans, etc. You can tell that she truly cares about your wedding and does everything that she can to make it the perfect day. On our wedding day, Shelbey made sure my wife and all of her bridesmaids had everything they needed including the bridal suite temperature, steamers, extension cords, etc. The venue is so naturally beautiful that minimal decorations are needed, which helped us save a lot of money. We received compliments from almost all of our wedding guests as to how pretty the venue was including the land and outdoor areas. We highly recommend Rosemary Ridge for anybody looking for a gorgeous rustic venue.

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have absolutely loved working with Shelbey and the whole staff at Rosemary Ridge for my wedding! From day 1 they have constantly made me feel as though I have made the right choice for my venue!! Thank you SO much for everything you guys have done! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Tables

We're getting married in less than two weeks and throughout the whole planning process I knew that if I needed anything all I had to do was ask! Plus, words can't describe how beautiful it is! Can't wait to have our wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day you get married is the day every little girl dreams of growing up, and Rosemary Ridge made my day exactly what I always dreamed of! It was an absolute joy to work with Shelbey and her husband at Rosemary Ridge. From the beginning, they made the process so easy to choose their beautiful land and barn, and answer our millions of questions. Shelbey is with you every step of the way and even goes the extra mile to ensure that your day is special from fresh flowers in the bridal room, to helping with our emergency table cloth situation. Even from the moment you step on their property, it is so evident that the Rogers are in this industry to bless others and allow people to celebrate marriage with this beautiful gift that God has entrusted them with. If I had to do it again, I would definitely choose Rosemary Ridge all over again. Our experience was so pleasant thanks to Shelbey and her team of people. You won’t find a better venue in Stillwater or even Oklahoma! Thank you Shelbey! The Tifft & Campbell Fmaily Love you!

Profile Picture Bre , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is awesome! Shelby was great to work with during the planning process and Emily was amazing during the event. Emily helped us with a couple of situations behind the scene and it was an absolutely beautiful event at a fantastic venue. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away, finding a venue was just a little more challenging - that was until we connected with Rosemary Ridge. My husband pointed out the photo of the gorgeous barn online, and the rest fell into place beautifully. Not only will you have the perfect, romantic setting for your wedding, if you choose Rosemary Ridge, you will also be stepping into a space that is filled with sincere love and intention. This venue is the quintessential ideal of an Oklahoma wedding - from the sweeping landscapes, to the calm waterside pastures, Rosemary Ridge deserves every bit of praise. Not to mention, the bridal room! It was the perfect place to not only prepare your heart for the day ahead but also the 'getting ready' photos are instantly magazine worthy! Now, the venue itself hit the mark with everything from design, to price, to flexibility - but what you will love most about choosing Rosemary Ridge for your wedding day are the people behind the barn, Shelbey and Ryan! From our first FaceTime tour, to the day of the wedding, we can honestly say we chose Rosemary Ridge because of Shelbey's kind, generous and loving spirit. As a couple, we knew that our wedding day would be a dream come true, because the people working to help make that dream happen cared just as much about the wedding, and all of our guests, as we did. On the day, Shelbey coordinated our wedding, and went above and beyond everything my family and I were expecting. She worked joyfully alongside my mom, dad, bridesmaids, groomsmen and vendors to ensure my husband and I's only responsibility was to treasure every moment of the day. I would highly encourage any bride and groom seeking a wedding venue in Oklahoma to reach out to Rosemary Ridge, your day will feel like an absolute blessing and you will start your marriage surrounded by beauty and love!

Profile Picture Elyse, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shelbey and Ryan are great people. They are very good at getting back to you quickly and are willing to help with anything. I am extremely happy with my choice in their beautiful rustic barn venue for my wedding!

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Rosemary Ridge is a beautiful wedding venue. Since the first time we have stepped foot on the property, everyone has been so kind and helpful. Shelbey is extremely nice and friendly and she really does have a kind heart for wanting to make you wedding day special. She has been very great to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone! It is the best for your dollar.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Rosemary Ridge to any couple getting married! Shelbey is so great to work with and is extremely helpful with any questions you may have! The venue is absolutely stunning and I am so excited to celebrate my wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Profile Picture summer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

I can't explain the outpour of caring and support from Shelby and Kelly! Any questions we've had so far they answer quickly and are so caring! Our wedding is set for June 4th and we absolutely can't wait! They are the best!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosemary Ridge was easily the least stressful part of my wedding planning process! From beginning to end they were extremely professional and timely, very helpful with finding other vendors, and gave us advice in general that was much appreciated. They were very clear on exactly what to expect, and responded to any and all questions within 1-2 days. Besides the technicalities, this place is BEAUTIFUL in all seasons! Follow their amazing instagram for great picture ideas, or to just get an idea of what it looks like in action. They also let you use any part of their land for pictures, so you have many options for different photo looks. Fantastic venue!

Profile Picture McCall, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This is the perfect rustic venue in Stillwater. We did not want a huge wedding and we couldn't afford a large venue. Rosemary Ridge has been the perfect option for us. The owners are very friendly and helpful in every way. This place has been a blessing.

Profile Picture Kari, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shelbey was very helpful in the months leading up to our big day! My fiance and I are full time students living over an hour and a half away which made travel to and from the venue somewhat difficult but Shelbey made communication and scheduling easy as pie! We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to make their big day even better!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not another venue like this in the area and for an awesome price! They have been extremely helpful the entire process and have so much to offer then just their property. The caring, passionate attitude of Shelby is what made us seal the deal and we have not regretted in since. We cannot wait to get married at Rosemary Ridge in May!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters wedding is in May, and we are so excited to be working with Shelby. She is patient and kind, helpful in so many ways! Wonderful ideas about everything! We cant wait until the wedding day!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful. After touring this barn you realize all of the little details that make this place so special. The redbuds strung with lights, the amazing bridal suite, and the amazing view. Not only is the place great, the owner is the sweetest and so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Randi, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was absolutely perfect and Shelby helped make my day special. Shelby was there for me the entire time and day of if I had any needs She was right there to help me. I 100% recommend this venue for their special day!!

Profile Picture Abigail , 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals