Rosemary Ridge Event Venue Reviews

92 | Orlando, OK

92 Reviews for Rosemary Ridge Event Venue

92 Rosemary Ridge Event Venue Reviews

Amanda Iski · Married on 10/20/2018

Most beautiful, wonderful wedding venue!

We had the most beautiful, wonderful and magical wedding day! I can't even express how great Hanna was to work with! We absolutely fell in love with the venue from the moment we got engaged I knew I wanted my wedding to be there! I definitely recommend this venue to anyone, they are wonderful!

Mandy · Married on 08/18/2018

I have so many wonderful things to say—I’m unsure where to start! Shelbey, Hannah, and Harley all where wonderful from the very first email exchange. They truly did anything they could to help your special day be perfect! On the day of our wedding Harley was such a blessing and went out of her way to make the bridal party comfortable & even helped with decorations. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, from the rustic wood down to the beautiful tree chandeliers! The landscape is breathtaking & the pond with the dock is the perfect backdrop for pictures! The staff at Rosemary Ridge made our special day perfect & so easy. The diversity of being able to have a indoor or outdoor wedding is fantastic & the bridal/groomsmen room to get ready are both gorgeous & spacious. 100 Thanks to all the staff! Y’all rock!

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Shelbey and her team have been an absolute dream to work with! Throughout the planning process, Shelbey has been gracious, prompt, and organized. Seriously, we cannot say enough about this venue, not only because the space is gorgeous, but also because you have the chance to work with the sweetest people. 100% recommend.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Rosemary Ridge was the perfect venue to say the least. Shelbey went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that our questions were answered in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend using Rosemary Ridge as your wedding venue because of how easy and simple Shelbey made it for us.

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

Shelby has been absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding, and she and Ryan put so much thought into the creation of Rosemary Ridge! If you are looking for a naturally beautiful venue with fantastic indoor and outdoor options, Rosemary Ridge is the place to go. The wooden chairs, redbud chandeliers and bar out of a candy store make such great detail pieces and you feel comfortable and at home as soon as you walk through the doors! I chose this venue just by a drive by the barn is so breathtaking and grounds are well managed!

Ed · Married on 02/17/2018

Owners are so passionate about their business and helped make our wedding the easiest, most relaxing and best day EVER! Very minimal decorating is required because the venue is just beautiful!

Madison · Married on 02/03/2018

We are getting married on February 3rd, 2018 at Rosemary Ridge and have absolutely loved our time working with the owner, Shelbey. From the first time we met her, we knew that this was the place we wanted to be married. Not only is the venue stunning, but Shelbey has been an amazing supporter and encourager throughout our entire engagement offering her assistance every step of the way. From recommending vendors to answering every question I have, she was there. We feel so blessed to work with someone who knows the true meaning of marriage. I know our day will be perfect at Rosemary Ridge. I would recommend this place to any and everyone! I promise you won't have any concerns about being married here. Shelbey is a blessing!

Kelli · Married on 01/06/2018

Not only is the Ridge breathtakingly gorgeous, Shelbey is such a joy to work with. From the tour to the wedding day, she was so helpful and kind. The getting ready rooms are beautiful and the perfect size (we had 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen), the natural lighting CAN’T be beat, and it’s the perfect size if you want any size wedding. We had 150 guests and could have easily had many less without it looking empty or many more without it being crowded.

Kyle · Married on 11/04/2017

Rosemary Ridge is one of the most beautiful venues around! My wife and I fell in love with it the first time we saw it in person. We booked over a year in advance and Shelbey was awesome to work with the entire time. She was very helpful with anything we needed and was great at offering suggestions for vendors, floor plans, etc. You can tell that she truly cares about your wedding and does everything that she can to make it the perfect day. On our wedding day, Shelbey made sure my wife and all of her bridesmaids had everything they needed including the bridal suite temperature, steamers, extension cords, etc. The venue is so naturally beautiful that minimal decorations are needed, which helped us save a lot of money. We received compliments from almost all of our wedding guests as to how pretty the venue was including the land and outdoor areas. We highly recommend Rosemary Ridge for anybody looking for a gorgeous rustic venue.

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2017

I have absolutely loved working with Shelbey and the whole staff at Rosemary Ridge for my wedding! From day 1 they have constantly made me feel as though I have made the right choice for my venue!! Thank you SO much for everything you guys have done! :)

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

We're getting married in less than two weeks and throughout the whole planning process I knew that if I needed anything all I had to do was ask! Plus, words can't describe how beautiful it is! Can't wait to have our wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Bre · Married on 10/01/2017

The day you get married is the day every little girl dreams of growing up, and Rosemary Ridge made my day exactly what I always dreamed of! It was an absolute joy to work with Shelbey and her husband at Rosemary Ridge. From the beginning, they made the process so easy to choose their beautiful land and barn, and answer our millions of questions. Shelbey is with you every step of the way and even goes the extra mile to ensure that your day is special from fresh flowers in the bridal room, to helping with our emergency table cloth situation. Even from the moment you step on their property, it is so evident that the Rogers are in this industry to bless others and allow people to celebrate marriage with this beautiful gift that God has entrusted them with. If I had to do it again, I would definitely choose Rosemary Ridge all over again. Our experience was so pleasant thanks to Shelbey and her team of people. You won’t find a better venue in Stillwater or even Oklahoma! Thank you Shelbey! The Tifft & Campbell Fmaily Love you!

Lori · Married on 09/17/2017

This place is awesome! Shelby was great to work with during the planning process and Emily was amazing during the event. Emily helped us with a couple of situations behind the scene and it was an absolutely beautiful event at a fantastic venue. I would highly recommend.

Marissa · Married on 09/10/2017

This venue is beautiful! The staff is so welcoming and helpful for brides who already know what they want and those who are needing a little help. I love how the venue has the cross on the floor, which is stunning from the balcony! I only have wonderful things to say about this venue.

Elyse · Married on 08/18/2017

When planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away, finding a venue was just a little more challenging - that was until we connected with Rosemary Ridge. My husband pointed out the photo of the gorgeous barn online, and the rest fell into place beautifully. Not only will you have the perfect, romantic setting for your wedding, if you choose Rosemary Ridge, you will also be stepping into a space that is filled with sincere love and intention. This venue is the quintessential ideal of an Oklahoma wedding - from the sweeping landscapes, to the calm waterside pastures, Rosemary Ridge deserves every bit of praise. Not to mention, the bridal room! It was the perfect place to not only prepare your heart for the day ahead but also the 'getting ready' photos are instantly magazine worthy! Now, the venue itself hit the mark with everything from design, to price, to flexibility - but what you will love most about choosing Rosemary Ridge for your wedding day are the people behind the barn, Shelbey and Ryan! From our first FaceTime tour, to the day of the wedding, we can honestly say we chose Rosemary Ridge because of Shelbey's kind, generous and loving spirit. As a couple, we knew that our wedding day would be a dream come true, because the people working to help make that dream happen cared just as much about the wedding, and all of our guests, as we did. On the day, Shelbey coordinated our wedding, and went above and beyond everything my family and I were expecting. She worked joyfully alongside my mom, dad, bridesmaids, groomsmen and vendors to ensure my husband and I's only responsibility was to treasure every moment of the day. I would highly encourage any bride and groom seeking a wedding venue in Oklahoma to reach out to Rosemary Ridge, your day will feel like an absolute blessing and you will start your marriage surrounded by beauty and love!

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/07/2017

Shelbey and Ryan are great people. They are very good at getting back to you quickly and are willing to help with anything. I am extremely happy with my choice in their beautiful rustic barn venue for my wedding!

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2017

Rosemary Ridge is a beautiful wedding venue. Since the first time we have stepped foot on the property, everyone has been so kind and helpful. Shelbey is extremely nice and friendly and she really does have a kind heart for wanting to make you wedding day special. She has been very great to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone! It is the best for your dollar.

summer · Married on 07/08/2017

I would recommend Rosemary Ridge to any couple getting married! Shelbey is so great to work with and is extremely helpful with any questions you may have! The venue is absolutely stunning and I am so excited to celebrate my wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue's reply:

Summer, Thank you so much for your sweet words. We have absolutely been blessed by working with you and Clint. You two are so sweet and we are counting down the days to your wedding! If you need ANYTHING call me any time. Thank you Summer. Blessings, Rosemary Ridge Management

Julie · Married on 06/04/2017

I can't explain the outpour of caring and support from Shelby and Kelly! Any questions we've had so far they answer quickly and are so caring! Our wedding is set for June 4th and we absolutely can't wait! They are the best!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue's reply:

Julie, Thank you so much for your sweet review. We have loved every second of working with you and Travis and we CAN'T wait for your wedding day to be here! - Rosemary Ridge Management

McCall · Married on 06/02/2017

Rosemary Ridge was easily the least stressful part of my wedding planning process! From beginning to end they were extremely professional and timely, very helpful with finding other vendors, and gave us advice in general that was much appreciated. They were very clear on exactly what to expect, and responded to any and all questions within 1-2 days. Besides the technicalities, this place is BEAUTIFUL in all seasons! Follow their amazing instagram for great picture ideas, or to just get an idea of what it looks like in action. They also let you use any part of their land for pictures, so you have many options for different photo looks. Fantastic venue!

Kari · Married on 06/01/2017

This is the perfect rustic venue in Stillwater. We did not want a huge wedding and we couldn't afford a large venue. Rosemary Ridge has been the perfect option for us. The owners are very friendly and helpful in every way. This place has been a blessing.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Shelbey was very helpful in the months leading up to our big day! My fiance and I are full time students living over an hour and a half away which made travel to and from the venue somewhat difficult but Shelbey made communication and scheduling easy as pie! We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to make their big day even better!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2017

There is not another venue like this in the area and for an awesome price! They have been extremely helpful the entire process and have so much to offer then just their property. The caring, passionate attitude of Shelby is what made us seal the deal and we have not regretted in since. We cannot wait to get married at Rosemary Ridge in May!

Dana · Married on 05/13/2017

My daughters wedding is in May, and we are so excited to be working with Shelby. She is patient and kind, helpful in so many ways! Wonderful ideas about everything! We cant wait until the wedding day!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue's reply:

Dana, thank you for your sweet words. We do love our Rosemary Ridge mommas :) Thank you for letting us be apart of such a treasured day for your daughter and family. We are so honored. Counting down the days, Rosemary Ridge Management