Rosebud Floral Design Reviews

25 | Duarte, CA

25 Reviews for Rosebud Floral Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Patricia · Married on 05/07/2016

Amanda is such a lovely person and so easy to work with. I came across her work on Instagram and quickly learned how talented she is - her work is beautiful. We felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. I shared our vision with her and she did not disappoint. We were going for loose, wispy and lush arrangements complete with peach, ivory and pink flowers. She totally nailed it! Early on she offered honest feedback, worked within our budget, returned emails and texts on a timely manner and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Amanda even invited us to the flower mart about 2 weeks before our wedding and together we saw what was in season. Good idea for particular brides (like me). We asked many questions along the way and as a result, were very happy customers in the end. Hire Amanda, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Libby · Married on 04/30/2016

My flowers were absolutely stunning! I asked for a specific type and they were included! I was so pleased with the arrangements, the value, the colors, everything.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Justin and Caitlyn · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing! We loved our flowers! Amanda was so great and easy to work with and understood our vision completely! We really wanted a "big poof" for our centerpieces and they were perfect!! From our full babysbreath arch to the bouquets, boutineeres, and centerpieces, we were extremely happy!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2015

Amanda is such an amazing florist she made my vision for my wedding day come alive and I am forever grateful! I met with her and gave her all the ideas I had and she executed them flawlessly on wedding day!! She also is so kind and easy to talk to about any questions I had during the planning process! She came out the week before the wedding to show me a mock up of how my flowers would look and I was so thankful I was able to see them beforehand. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/03/2015

I didn't care that much about flowers for our wedding--mostly, I wanted them to be better than tacky. But man, Amanda made me realize why people care and shell out for them. Her work for us was STUNNING. She created the most beautiful bouquet! I told her the vague, not super helpful ideas I had of what I wanted, and she took that and made it just incredible. These incredible cascading orchids, an awesome pink king protea, and the eucalyptus and olive leaves were my favorite parts. The flowers went from something I didn't really care about to a beautiful part of our wedding that I just adored. And she did it without breaking the bank! (She also tied the groom's and groomsmen's bow ties which none of them had learned to do...) I really appreciated her work!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Amanda is a floral genius! She read my mind & helped to make my wedding vision come true! I would use her again for all of my floral needs!!

Sent on 01/23/2015

I loved working with Amanda! I was referred to Amanda by my sister-in-law, who used Rosebud as her florist when she got married last year. Amanda is so sweet and friendly. It was so easy to talk to her and she was so receptive of what I wanted and of my ideas. She is also extremely knowledgeable and gave me advice and input based on my wishes. I loved the bouquets; they were sturdy and were so beautiful. The centerpieces she made were also beautiful. Amanda's prices were extremely reasonable! I had talked to a couple of other florists, and I felt their prices were much too high. Amanda was very accommodating of my budget and I feel that we got a great value for what we paid. I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone! Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Amanda from Rosebud Floral Design is sooo talented and sooo artistic and sooo friendly. We fell so in love with her at our first interview and signed up with her without second thought. We are still in WOW with the job Amanda did for our daughter’s wedding.
    Neither our daughter nor we are very descriptive. Since we signed up with Amanda very early on, we have changed our mind multiple times. At the end, Amanda managed to collect all of our ideas and made into such a gorgeous presentation! Our guests were all amazed how the simply purple and white can make such an impressive combination. Amanda broke the tradition by mixing different floral arrangements throughout the entire ceremony site without losing the main theme. Everyone thought we must have spent a fortune with the floral design. Amanda is just s that great and is still willing to work with your budget.
    If we have another event, we will definitely go back to Amanda again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Amanda's services and talents went far beyond my expectations! She actually took me to the floral district to show me my options and get a feel for which flowers I like. She is easy to get along with and joy to be around. Thanks again for all you did, my wedding flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2012

Amanda is awesome! She is the type of girl you can't help but befriend. Amanda is a great listener, respects your budget, is flexible and delivers a product that will meet/exceed expectations. Amanda is creative and was open to meeting with us on several occasions to make changes and explore evolving ideas. When our bouquets arrived, I just couldn't help but smile... they were gorgeous! Amanda even took the time to put the boutonnieres on the men in our bridal party. The centerpieces were beautiful and added dimension to our venue. I would recommend Amanda in a heartbeat. She loves her business and makes it her business that you are happy with the final product.

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2012

Our flowers were incredible! They were so much better than I expected for our limited budget! Amanda was amazing. She and her team did a beautiful job and we were so very pleased! She was also great to work with ... super responsive, easy and was very kind to work with our budget and produce such an amazingly beautiful display! Amanda is amazing!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Paula · Married on 03/18/2012

Amanda was referred to us by our friends. We didn't have much of a budget for flowers, but she worked with us and came up with beautiful centerpieces. Other vendors that we spoke with were not as flexible as Amanda. She's very sweet and made us feel at ease during such a stressful time. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/16/2011

Amanda of Rosebud Floral is absolutely wonderful! She is easy to work with, flexible, and affordable. She has a creative mind that is so apparent when you see her work that it puts you at complete ease in letting her take control. She is more than just a florist!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2010

Amanda from Rosebud Floral Designs is AMAZING! She listened to exactly what we wanted and more than delivered. She even took the time to take me to the flower mart and pick out flowers and educate me on seasons, prices, etc. Amanda was extremely flexible, understanding and creative. Her work is beautiful and we received endless compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. I would hire her again for other events in the future and would DEFINITELY recommend her to anybody looking for a florist. AMANDA ROCKS!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Meg · Married on 07/17/2010

Amanda was a great florist to work with, she was the first vendor I contacted when I started planning my wedding after I selected my colors. We didn't even select the venue first that is how excited I was to pick the flowers. Once I met with her and saw her work, I knew there was no other florist I needed to contact. She was very prompt on getting me an estimated cost with all the floral arrangements I needed and the flowers she suggested were excellent, just amazing. She fit my favorite flowers into the budget and was very accomodating to work with. You must choose Rosebud floral designs for your wedding, you will be so happy!!

Sent on 09/18/2010

Cassydy · Married on 03/21/2009

Amanda was probably the most accommodating vendor I have ever worked with. We changed our minds a hundred times and each time we did, Amanda either called back or emailed promptly to say it was fine. Her creativity came through once we had a concept. On several occasions, she made a trip to my office so I could give her some visual ideas, etc. She recreated the bridal bouquet beyond our imagination. It was a perfect match.
    Amanda's pricing was very generous and competitive. We feel we got a lot for our money and wouldn't have changed one thing. We will highly recommend her to our friends.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Melanie · Married on 10/04/2008

Amanda and Rosebud Floral were amazing! Amanda made by bouquets, center pieces and bamboo arch that was used for the ceremony. Everything was beautiful! The cost was very reasonable and I have recommended Amanda several times and will continue to recommend her.

Sent on 09/30/2009
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2008

Amanda did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers. My bouquet had the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. I will never forget how I felt when I saw all my flowers that day, they were absolutely perfect. Amanda took exactly what I envisioned and made it a reality. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. I really felt like I received personal one on one service, which is really hard to come by. Thanks Amanda for my fabulous flowers, I miss them everyday still!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2008

Jaime · Married on 01/18/2008

I was so pleased with Rosebud Floral Design. From our first meeting where I shared my vision to the day of my wedding Rosebud was so wonderful to work with. My bouquets turned our more beautiful than I could ever imagine. The reception was decorated so beautifully and the ceremony itself was accented with amazing arrangements. On a limited budget Rosebud worked with me to get me the most for my money. I now use Rosebud for ALL of my floral needs. I definitely recommend Rosebud!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Beth · Married on 10/20/2007

I absolutely loved my flowers and altar arrangement that Amanda designed! She knows so much about flowers and arrangements and helped me pick the perfect flowers and colors. She has a real knack at incorporating interesting additions like peacock feathers, pomegranates, different types of plant materials that really gave my arrangements a unique and artistic touch. I would definitely recommend Rosebud to anyone who wants really beautiful and unique flowers.

Sent on 07/16/2008

Emily · Married on 09/29/2007

Amanda was great! She is reliable, responsible, punctual, valuable and caring. Plus, the flowers turned out amazing! She was a great asset to have for my wedding and I would recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Kristin · Married on 04/13/2002

Amanda is amazing. Her design for the centerpieces and my bouquet were beautiful. I just told her what colors I wanted and trusted her to the the rest and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I highly, highly reccommend Amanda and Rosebud Floral Design.

Sent on 09/26/2009

Ann · Married on 03/10/2012

Amanda with Rosebud Floral Design was super easy to work with. She was great with suggestions and was the only florist I had talked to who said that peonies for my March wedding may be possible and it would depend on availability when it came to our wedding date. Every other florist I had talked to flat out said that they would not be available. Amanda was very practical and in the end, I was able to get my peonies mixed with some garden roses and they came out beautifully! Not only was she the most flexible with that, she also had some of the best pricing. All of our flowers came out wonderfully and she was amazing to work with.

The only thing that was not perfect was that sometimes her response time to emails were a little delayed and there was a time or two I had to email 2-3 times to get a response, but it wasn't as bad as many of the other florists who once they provided me with a quote, stopped responding to emails altogether. The best way to reach Amanda is calling - so that would be my advice. Besides that, everything was great and I would highly recommend Amanda and Rosebud Floral Design to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2012

PETER · Married on 06/26/2009

I really love Amanda and Rosebud Floral. Everything they made is so beautiful.

Sent on 03/11/2010