19 Reviews for Robert Krueger Entertainment

Robert was the best DJ we could have asked for. He went above and beyond and truly made our wedding one to remember. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and our story. He went even further and wanted to know all about our wedding party. He was not just a DJ but a true Master of Ceremonies. I would recommend Robert to anyone.
Robert is professional, punctual, funny, caring and so much more. With him you do not get someone who just wants to show up and play music off a laptop. He puts thought into every song he plays and might even get choked up a bit himself at the events. He truly loves weddings and it shows. He loves the symbolism and traditions and he will share that love with you. I could go on an on about Robert. He will forever be a part of our memories.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert had a big impact on making our wedding day perfect. He provided sound support for the wedding ceremony and was the MC for the reception. He did a great job pre-wedding with coordinating music and tastes with us. Additionally, he gave us a great big book of homework to do. We did most of it and it helped Robert do his job even better. He gave some fantastic introductions for the wedding party during the reception. I thought I wouldn't want that when we were planning the reception, but it turned out way better than I expected. The sound quality was great, I could always hear Robert when he was speaking, and music selection was top notch.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was an amazing DJ who I would recommend to anyone! He has a great personality, is very punctual, and helped us have an amazing night with family and friends that we will always remember.

Robert guided us through the entire process from our first planning meeting all the way until the rehearsal dinner and even a last minute mother-groom song change. He listed to all of our song requests and offered great advice when we looked to him for special intro music and introductions of our wedding party. He kept everyone on a timeline and was there for us through ceremony, cocktail hours, dinner, and of course reception and dancing. All I can say Robert is keep up the good work and thank you very much for helping us have the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert came as a referral to us, and we could not have been more pleased with him and the services he provided! Robert is way more than just a wedding "DJ" - he was the Master of Ceremonies for the entire evening, and did so with such professionalism. He was organized, offered helpful advice and tips on how to run the day, offered to be at our rehearsal the day before, offered additional audio equipment, and was 'totally present' throughout our wedding day. He was thorough and thoughtful, did a large part of the 'talking' to our guests, when introducing us, our wedding party, and telling the story of how we met. We are STILL getting compliments for his work. He has a welcoming spirit, and made not only us, but our guests feel completely comfortable, yet while maintaining a fresh professionlism and spirit. In so many ways, he really 'made' the reception to be what it was, and we are so grateful! My husband and I have the best memories of our wedding, and in large part, thanks to the work of Robert. Highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was so wonderful! He was quite professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He hit every cue and even when we threw some last minute changes to the schedule he worked very well with what we asked. I would hire Robert again for any future events we have.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 1/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert Krueger performed at our wedding on September 14, 2013. We met with Robert only about a month before our wedding. He had a very busy schedule, but never hesitated to work around our schedule to help our planning. As opposed to other DJ's, Robert's ability as an MC truly sets him apart. We needed someone to keep things exciting and keep the wedding moving and Robert really delivered. Robert made people at the wedding laugh and his introduction of the Bridal Party got the entire wedding buzzing, so much fun. Robert took the time to learn our love story and did a fantastic job telling the crowd. On top of his awesome MC skills, Robert really knows his music. He presented us with a detailed planning guide which allowed us to choose popular wedding music as well as work in our own suggestions. Whether you want all your own music or just want Robert to choose what works, he can do both. We mixed in a lot of genres of music throughout the wedding and you could tell Robert listened to the songs and mixed them together purposefully to create an awesome musical experience. We did not have a wedding planner, but with Robert we made sure to cover all the important aspects from the Ceremony to Cake Cutting and Dancing. Robert was there with us all the way. I would highly recommend Robert to anyone looking for a truly memorable wedding as he delivers a service high above a traditional DJ service. Robert is awesome.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert provided the entertainment for my son's engagement reception and he created an absolutely memorable and wonderful evening for everyone. Robert is very friendly guy, and puts everyone at ease with his warmth and caring personality. Robert will definitely be contacted for future events that we will be hosting. Thank you so much Robert!!!! Norma Alkire

Profile Picture Norma, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was the perfect choice for our wedding! He was extremely professional but still fun and down to earth. He checked in with us multiple times in the months leading up to the wedding and offered to help in anyway he could. Robert completely put my mind at ease with the planning, I always felt like we were in good hands with him.

We had an outdoor ceremony and our reception venue had vaulted ceilings and pillars between the tables and dance floor area. I was concerned that we might have issues with the sound/acoustics both at the ceremony and reception. But Robert, being the pro he is, was able to arrange everything and provide a great quality of sound for the entire event.

Robert was a great Master of Ceremonies, he made the entire reception run so smoothly. Not to mention he kept the dance floor packed all night long! I can't thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so special!

Profile Picture stephanie, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert did an overall wonderful job. He gave a very good first impression, was friendly and professional, was incredibly helpful in the pre-planning process and did an excellent job at our wedding. He was promptly on time, kept to the schedule, kept the reception organized and was good about communicating to our guests everything that was going on. He also has a great sense of humor and was lots of fun to work with! Highly recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Tim, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the minute we met Robert, we liked his energy and felt he truly cared about our Wedding! He was professional, personable and super organized helping us to make decisions that reflected the ideas for our big day.
Robert had amazing/positive interactions with all our guests while providing a fantastic musical/vocal experience. Our guests are still talking about our reception. I can't say enough about the dedication to his craft. He will be the only one we recommend to others. Thank you Robert !!
Patty and Lori

Profile Picture Lori, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was amazing from the first time we met with him. He helped us to make the perfect video to show at the reception and played every song we requested. He read the crowd perfectly and everyone had a great time! He also interacted with the kids which they still talk about!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert is fantastic!! He is very friendly and personable, and also exceptionally professional and knowledgeable about what he does. My husband and I feel that he went above and beyond what most DJs would do for a wedding reception.
He has a very "clean" appearance compared to many other DJs we considered. Robert wears a nice tuxedo and all of his equipment is contained in a dark wood podium. There is no long table with all sorts of clutter, no crazy lights or self-promotional banners, no silly props. Very understated and professional.
He provided a prep book for the wedding reception, and scheduled multiple pre-wedding consultation meetings with us to make sure everything was planned and that everyone was on the same page. He was so helpful in planning the flow of the reception in order to keep people engaged and having fun, and it worked like a dream!
Our wedding day was truly EPIC, and I believe Robert had big hand in that. HIGHLY recommended.
Thanks Robert!! -- Cindi and Travis

Profile Picture Cindi, 8/1/12, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was very professional, thorough in achieving our vision and understanding our hearts and our relationship. He has a passion for what he does and it showed in the quality of his work and in the care he took to make the evening unique. He was engaging with our guests and maintained a good pace the whole evening. We were so proud of the outcome of such an important day. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It's been two and a half years since Robert provided his MC services for my destination wedding and I still rant and rave about his premier services. We planned to have our wedding in Hawaii and trying to find a DJ who would be able to handle our requests and show a true interest in our special day was a very daunting task. We met with Robert about a month and a half prior to our big day and dropped the bomb that we would be needing him out of the state. To our surprise he wasn't only willing to go but he didn't take advantage of us financially to make it happen. I've never experienced someone take so much time and effort in taking such a special day to the next level. So much attention to detail, making sure every piece of our history was made present in our wedding. Robert is a true master of ceremony. He was not just a human iPod like many DJs can seem to be. We were able to rest assure that he was able to conduct the crowd relieving us of as many duties as possible. His whole presentation of our back story and the wedding party was amazing and he kept the crowd's interest piqued for the entire night. That day would not have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Joshua, 6/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was great! He made sure that he understood the overall mood that we were going for, had a great playlist made out with the songs we picked and made room for requests. We literally had almost all our wedding guests on the dance floor from the first song to the last!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was great to work with and has awesome ideas for the reception. The DJ was really important to us so we didn't mind paying extra.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/20/09, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was fantanstice at our daughter's wedding, (his sister's) And we love him dearly. I am so happy he is doing something he loves and also is so very good at it. Every guest continued to have a wonderful time the entire time. Love, Mom

Profile Picture Martha, 6/25/06, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert did a great job at our wedding as our Master of Ceremonies and DJ. He was very professional and provided great entertainment for the evening while keeping our guests dancing into the night.

Profile Picture User2514239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review