Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema Reviews

65 | San Juan, PR

65 Reviews for Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema

Rob did an amazing job with our wedding photos..

To be honest, we were not sure what to expect since we only chatted with Rob twice over the phone before the wedding and only met Rob in person the day of the wedding. But the day of the wedding, he was prompt and ready to go. He was open to what we wanted and also knew how to best capture the moments. He really was amazing. Every time we turned around, he was taking pictures of something. Our guests took a lot of photos too but when compared to Robs, they were clearly not as good. We ended up printing almost all of the pictures that he took. More than a few were absolutely breathtaking. As we look at the pictures, they really do tell the story of the event. He captured both big and small moments along with all the emotion. I could not recommend him more. His service was worth every penny.

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Dena&JD

Dena&JD · Married on 04/14/2012

Robert was very professional, we had a destination wedding in Rincon, PR and he always answered our emails/calls promptly. The wedding day he was punctual and very patient. The photobooth was a GREAT hit at the wedding, everybody loved it. The pictures came out really nice :-) Don't hesitate on contacting him for your next event.

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • Celia

Celia · Married on 03/03/2012

My husband and I recently had our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I fortunately found Rob here on wedding wire to photograph our special day. We emailed back and forth many times prior to flying to PR. He was easy to contact and very attentive to any questions I had. On the wedding day he and his assistant were very fun, creative, and captured each moment just right! Our reception was several miles away and Rob and his assistant were very patient and accomidating. (they were even able to stay a few extra hours than expected!) Our wedding photos turned out amazing and I would highly recommend Rob Zambrano for any occassion where you want every moment perfectly captured!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema's reply:

Thank you very much!! :)

Judith · Married on 10/29/2011

We recently had the opportunity to have Rob as our photographer in our wedding back in October and we are very pleased with his professionalism, attention to detail and passion to capture the best pictures. From day one he got everything cover and his compromise was really impressive. I highly recommend Rob's services including his party photo booth, it was a blast for everybody in our wedding! If you want to share high quality pictures with friends and family, Rob is the Man! 5 Stars all the way !

Sent on 02/10/2012
  • User2075805 · event on: 10/18/2011

Rob took senior pictures of my daughter while we were on vacation in Puerto Rico. He also agreed to take some family pictures. He was very accommodating and came to where we were staying to take the photos. He took them in multiple settings and waited while my daughter made several outfit changes. We were very pleased with the quality of his work. He was very patient and listened to what we wanted to do. I would highly recommend him and his work.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Amber · Married on 06/18/2011

Hiring Rob Zambrano as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding in San Juan, Rob is an amazing experienced photographer and after seeing most of the local photographers copying one to another's style we found Rob's work had this personal touch we were looking for. Our wedding pictures look amazing!!. Everything just flows natural like a documentary so beautiful that i can't thank you enough for providing us with such awesome memories.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Karen · Married on 06/11/2010

Roberto was absolutely amazing. He has a wonderful personality, great communication, was impressively prompt and talented. We planned a long distance wedding and all throughout Roberto was consistently professional, reliable, and personable.

During the wedding, once again, Roberto exceeded our expectations. He really captured the essence of our day and our pictures were superb!!! The party booth was so much fun- everyone enjoyed it and the scrapbook is one of a kind. We are really thankful for having him as our photographer.

I will definitely use his services in the future. As a result of the great experience we had working with Roberto my sister -who lives in the island - continues using Roberto's services for work related activities.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Raquel · Married on 04/16/2011

I loved our pictures. I was very specific on how I wanted my pictures and he did an excellent job. My album and the CD with the pictures are all lovely. We enjoyed the photobooth which was included in the package we chose. Creative and original pictures. Fully bilingual and very responsible.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Robert · Married on 06/30/2017

Rob is very easy to work with from the initial contact all the way to the final product. He captured what we wanted captured during our wedding and helped us get some great pictures that will help us for years to come to remember that special day.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lorraine · Married on 05/26/2014

My husband and I just received our wedding pictures, only 3 weeks after the event! Every single picture is absolutely breathtaking. We got exactly what we wanted, Rob was very kind and attentive to details on pre wedding consultation, worked amazingly on the day. We couldn't ask for better photographer to trust our wedding day to. Loved working with him, his creativity and professionalism are truly impressive!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Brenda · Married on 10/10/2010

I hired FOTOSPECTIVA for my wedding of 10/10/10. The photographer was very thorough and clear about his services, as well as professional. I originally contacted them for the Photo Booth services and then he also offered a complete photograph and photo booth package. It worked out excellent with my Beatles theme wedding, being a retro / rock n' roll one and his natural photograph style worked great. The photographer was puntual and easy to work with, all the way from the hotel to the wedding/reception site. He was very accessible prior and after the wedding day. I highly recommend Fotospectiva for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

I used Rob Zambrano's photobooth services and I am glad I did. He offered the best price compared to others, and the two persons whom were there throughout were fun, lively and added to the after party's ambiance! It was a huge hit! Thank you Rob and your staff whom were professional and fun!

Sent on 04/20/2012

3.5
      3.0

Rob was a very professional photographer. His photos were delivered to us when he quoted us and he was fairly inexpensive. He replied to our emails within a day or two usually. Most of the pictures I liked, however, there were several that we photoshopped ourselves because we had some sunburn on our faces, or our faces looked shiny since it was hot out. We enjoyed working with his assistant also.

Sent on 04/29/2013

3.5

Had our engagement and wedding photos (and ceremony video) shot by Rob. He is very responsive and professional (without being stuffy or dry). Our engagement photos are great and so is the wedding ceremony video (and a great value). The wedding photos didn't blow me away though. I think it may have had something to do with the weather (tropical storm). The team didn't seem prepared to deal with the weather and didn't seem to have a back up for how/where to take indoor photos. Also, I wish I would have stressed how important having photos of my guests was to me (not just posing with our immediate families). All in all, as you can see from my overall rating, good job.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Betty · Married on 06/08/2015

3.8
      3.0

Rob is a very sincere photographer.
    His work is professional