Jesart Photography

Toa Baja, PR View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Jesart Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico. Available worldwide, this professional's aim is to produce pictures that bring his clients' unique love stories to life. Harnessing a focused gaze, he enjoys capturing romantic moments, authentic experiences, crazy selfies, and the unexpected.

Jesart Photography is most comfortable with a photojournalistic style. This approach allows him to document real representations of all the real and nuanced details of each wedding. Whether taking photos of the preparations, the big day, or posed portrait shots at the venue, this photographer infuses artistry and creativity into his work. Afterward, he provides high-resolution images that can be transformed into digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, standard prints, and thank-you cards. Other services include custom graphics, slideshows, an additional shooter, and liability insurance.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/07/2022

My amazing Photographer

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer Jesse became more than my photographer he became like my family him and his wife which was my make up artist are beyond amazing people they are so loving inside and out they care so much their clients. He not only helped me on my wedding day he helped me with concerns and finding other vendors and recommending me to certain people and making sure that the time I came here for my engagement photos I had an amazing time he did everything for me to be truly happy. Quality of the photographs is beyond what I could ever imagine he makes sure that he captures the right moment the right lighting it’s the photos of your dreams. Creates different scenarios so that your pictures are so unique.
  • Linnea
    Linnea S. Married on 05/01/2022

Literally the perfect package

I cannot say enough good things about Jesil and his team. He was VERY communicative before the wedding and always had a smile on his face and a positive attitude. It rained on my wedding! And I cried all day! He kept my spirits up and always assured me that the photos would be great. He took a photo of my husband and I in the rain and, I kid you not, MULTIPLE people have told me that it was the best wedding photo they have EVER SEEN. I also hired Jesil's wife to be my makeup artist! It was great getting to see them work together. They are such an amazing couple.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra M. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographers! Best addition to our big day!

We had never taken pictures together with a photographer before out big day so we were a little nervous. Jesill and Hector made it fun and unforgettable for us and my bridal party. They felt like family which made it all the more enjoyable. We’ve only seen a preview and we love it so much. The out of the box ideas for pictures of this guys are awesome. Cant wait to see the memorable moments they captured. So grateful to you guys! We recommend them 100/10 Thank you!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith & Nakware
    130 photos · 06/29/2018

Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner Wedding Planners

He reallly love what he does!

Ferrer Video Productions Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

He is fully invested in the work, shows extraordinary commitment to his craft and is a real pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him to our clients.

Gs Coordination and Special Event Designer Gs Coordination and Special Event Designer Wedding Planners

The best vendor , me place decir que es muy responsable .sus fotos engalan la belleza de lo que así fue creado.si deseas fotos de periodismo contact a jesart

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico Toa Baja, PR, 00949
7874382089
Location of (Jesart Photography)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding