Toa Baja, PR 00949 Map · Phone number

About Jesart Photography

Jesart Photography is a company that trust in God,- first of all-, and work hard in order to exceed our clients' expectations.

We are young entrepreneurs working with passion and commitment in each and every celebration, and we always look for our clients' comfort, while we do what we are born to do: Professional Photography.

We strive to capture your heart in every picture; to capture that single look, that tender kiss, that unexpected moment...with excellence. And that's what makes our albums so unique.

Contact us, and yo can experience by yourself why Jesart Phoyography is selected to capture memories forever.

Instagram and Facebook by Jesart Photography FOLLOW US!!!

Follow Jesart Photography on

Jesart Photography 5
Jesart Photography 6
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Magical Pictures from Jesi!

Jesi was so comical and made us feel very at ease while taking picture at La Hacienda. He took us around different places of the venue to take outstanding photos. Him and his assistant captured moments that we will cherish forever. His communication and professionalism exceeded our expectations. His creativity is what stood out to me when I was choosing a vendor and once I spoke on the phone with him I knew he had to be my photographer. I would hire him again, eyes closed, for anything!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jesart Photography's reply:

Wooooow!!! Thanks you so much!! For us was a pleasure!! But the models do the hard work!! Lol big hug guys!!
  • Adrianne

Adrianne and Yean Berry · Married on 12/08/2018

Blessing in disguise!

My husband and I came to meet Jesil by accident and it turned out to be the best blessing for our wedding planning - ever! Two months before our wedding date our photographer backed out but provided Jesil to us as a fill in. Jesil picked up like we had plans to work together the entire time! He was 100% the right fit for us. Our first conversation with Jesil was like we were friends for years. I was a bride that was SO worried about my photography during the planning but after our meeting I was so relaxed on my wedding day that I let him take the lead and tell me what his thoughts for posing, shots, lights, etc. He is such a creative artist! I had wanted a row of sparklers to be a posed picture of my husband and I and at the last minute while everyone was lined up, the sparklers wouldn't light. Without a hitch, Jesil came up with a plan B with lighting and it turned out to be one of my favorite photos. He's seamless. All our guests commented on how awesome our photographer was. He was part of our party and he enjoyed himself "working" as much as we loved having him there. I felt like he was another friend at our wedding! I can't say enough about Jesil and his work other that it was amazing, 100% worth trusting him with the biggest photography day of our lives. He was prompt, prepared, professional, creative, fun, energetic. We couldn't have asked for anything better and to think that we were going to have someone else do our photography? Thats why I call him a blessing in disguise! We would 100% recommend him for any wedding or event and can't wait to use him again in the future, Thank you Jesil!

• Loreane

Loreane · Married on 12/01/2018

La mejor experiencia!!

De principio a fin todo estuvo espectacular!! Las fotos del Love Story quedaron perfectas, justo lo que queriamos. Las fotos de la boda son hermosas y supero nuestras expectativas. Lo mejor de todo es que nos disfrutamos nuestro dia y supo captar cada momento sin que tuvieramos la presión de estar posando cada momento jajajaja. Definitivamente lo recomiendo 100%.

Jesart Photography 7
    Jesart Photography 8
    Jesart Photography 9
    Jesart Photography 10
    Jesart Photography 11

Jesart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism